Get some good speed, no bicarb.
泡个妞 带她逛街 好好对她
And get a girl, take her out, treat her right.
然后操得她不省人事
Shag her senseless.
不是 哥们 我要的是真爱 真爱
No, man! True love. True love.
不过今晚也真想肉搏一场…
Hey, but I could handle
最好来个犹太公主
some hot sex with a Jewish Princess.
-你这鸟人 -连天主教♥徒♥都不放过
-You daft cunt! -Or a Catholic!
把钱全浪费在女人身上…
If you’re gonna waste it on a bird,
还不如他妈的留给我
you may as well fucking leave all of it to me.
买♥♥酒去
Now get the drinks.
-上次是我去的 -该你去了 贝比
-I got the last one. -It’s your round, Franco.
好吧 还喝一样的
Okay. Same again?
我去撒泡尿
Right. I’m off for a pish.
我回来钱应该还在吧
See when I get back the money’s still here, okay?
你一转身我们撒腿就跑
The moment your back’s turned, we’re out the door.
我肯定会死追到底
I’ll be right fucking after you.
瞧你那熊样 肯定追不上我们
You’ll never catch us, you flabby bastard.
买♥♥酒回来别见不着你
By the way, see when I get back.
我早就扛着钱跑出半条街了
Be halfway down the street with the money.
我他妈宰了你
Fucking kill you.
估计你做得出
I thought you might, Franco.
你肯定会的
I thought you might.
你够不够胆
Are you game for it?
什么
What?
就那东西
Well?
你说真的
Are you serious?
不知道 你怎么看
Don’t know. What do you think?
还在啊
Still here, I see.
做人不能不够哥们
Oh, well, we wouldn’t run out on a mate, eh?
为什么不呢 我就会
Why not? I know I would.
贝比哪去了
Where’s Franco?
有没有搞错
For fuck’s sake!
对不起 哥们 我再给你买♥♥一杯
Sorry, mate.
你这大蠢猪 把我的衣服搞脏了
You ruined my fucking suit, you fucking idiot.
对不起 我真不是有意的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.
道歉顶个屁用 你这鸟人
Sorry’s not gonna dry me off, you cunt.
冷静点 贝比 别人都道歉了
Cool down, Franco. The man says he’s sorry.
长成个猪样是够对不起观众的
Not sorry enough for being a fat cunt.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 杯子都拿不稳
If you can’t hold a pint,
还喝个什么鸟酒 滚开
you shouldn’t be in the pub. Fuck off.
别这样
Oh! Oh, no! Oh, no!
别这样 贝比 别这样 哥们
Come on, Franco, move away. Aah!
有没有搞错
Aah! Fuck’s sake!
贝比 你有没有搞错
Oh, fucking nice one, Franco!
-闭嘴 -你割伤了我
-Shut it! -You cut me, man!
谁让你挡老子的道
You were in my fucking way.
救命
Help!
哦 不
Oh, no.
谁他妈的还想挡老子的道
Anybody else want to get in my fucking way?
你吗
You?
你
You?
阿麦 给我拿包烟过来
Hey, Rent Boy, you bring me down a fucking smoke.
我们走吧 贝比
I think we’d better go, Franco!
我要去医院
Go to the hospital!
去你娘个头的医院
You’re not going to any fucking hospital,
你留在这
and you’re staying.
你快给我拿包烟来
You bring me down a fucking cigarette.
还有袋子
And the bag.
我找了好多理由…
Now, I’ve justified this to myself…
来安慰自己
in all sorts of ways.
没什么大不了的 小小出♥卖♥♥♥一把而已
It wasn’t a big deal, just a minor betrayal.
我们之间并没什么
Or we’d outgrown each other.
一帮狐朋狗友而已
You know, that sort of thing.
可说到底我还是背叛了他们
But let’s face it. I ripped them off.
这帮所谓的哥们
My so-called mates.
贝比…只不过是坨屎
But Begbie. I couldn’t give a shit about him.
病仔同样会这么做
And Sick Boy. He’d have done the same to me
这招还是他先想出来的
if he’d only thought of it first.
薯仔…我算是对不起他了
And Spud. Well, okay, I felt sorry for Spud.
他从没伤害过任何人
He never hurt anybody.
畜生
Bastard!
畜生
Bastard!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
好吧 走啦
All right, move away, people.
这里怎么了
What’s going on in there?
开门 马上开门
Open up. Open up now!
畜生 畜生
Bastard! Bastard!
我为什么要这么做
So why did I do it?
千百条理由其实都是狗屁借口
I could offer a million answers, all false.
事实就是 我是个坏蛋
The truth is that I’m a bad person,
但我能改 我要改过自新
but that’s gonna change. I’m going to change.
这是最后一次
This is the last of that sort of thing.
从现在起我要洗心革面 重新做人
I’m cleaning up and I’m moving on.
我要大步向前 选择生活
Going straight and choosing life.
我的前途一片光明
I’m looking forward to it already.
我会象你一样
I’m going to be just like you.
有工作 家庭 再整个大电视…
The job, the family, the fucking big television,
洗衣机 小车
the washing machine, the car,
激光唱机 电动开罐器…
the compact disc, and electrical tin opener,
健康 低胆固醇和牙医保险…
good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance,
按揭 买♥♥楼 休闲装 皮箱…
mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage,
三件头西装 DIY 看电视
three-piece suite, D.I. Y., game shows,
吃零食 生孩子 逛公园…
junk food, children, walks in the park,
朝九晚五 打高尔夫 洗车子…
9: 00 to 5:00, good at golf, washing the car,
穿运动衫 过圣诞节…
choice of sweaters, family Christmas,
领养老金 有免税额
indexed pension, tax exemption,
通下水道 改邪归正 安居乐业…
clearing gutters, getting by,
等待归天的日子
Looking ahead to the day you die.
根据艾文·威尔士小说改编