A loving touch, you know? Don’t worry.
这是菜鸟杰克
New guy, Jake.
幸会,请进,欢迎光临
Nice to meet you. Welcome to my house.
替他弄点吃的
Give him some food. Take care of him.
没问题
Of course.
你好吗? 很好
-Of course. How are you? -Good, good.
有线电视,想看什么就看
I have cable. You watch whatever you want, okay?
谢了
Thanks.
把这里当自个儿家
This is your house.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你好吗?
How you doing?

Fine.
这是萨尔瓦多菜
Now, this is all El Salvadorian food.
谢谢你,很棒
Thank you. It looks great.
我得进去了
I have to go.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
走吧,我们要去开会
Let’s go. We got a meeting in 15 minutes.
我要谢谢你
I just need to–
甭提了
Forget it. Let’s go.
再见,小兄弟
I’ll see you, buddy.
好吗?
You okay?
好吧
Here,
用眼药水
use this.
你要见谁?
Who’s here?
警局的长官,不要随便说话
L.A.P.D.’s finest. Don’t speak till you’re spoken to.
来吧
Come on.
很高兴见到各位
Good to see you.
这是新来的菜鸟,杰克霍特
That’s my new guy. Jake Hoyt.
路贾各指挥官
Captain Lou Jacobs.
你找联邦干员之前先来找他
Need to talk to the feds, go to him first.
他会帮你解决问题
He’ll take your back for you.
史丹葛斯基是督察室主任
Stan Gursky, he runs the D.A. shooting team.
你开枪前最好先想到他
Think about him before you shoot someone.
杀错了人 他会让你死得很难看
If you’re wrong, he’ll use your nuts for dice.
道格罗西里警探
Right here, Detective Doug Rosselli…
他专门负责艺术品窃案
…handles theft cases for the French-poodle crowd.
丢了毕加索名画找他准没错 他是个好人
He’s a good man.
幸会
-Pleased to meet you. -Good man.
大好人
-Should I…? -Shoo.
快滚,去吃份牛排吧
Get yourself a steak or something.
好了,各位
All right, gents.
我来见你干嘛?
I don’t know why I’m meeting you.
我不跟死人讲话
I don’t talk to dead men.
我还没死,老头儿
I ain’t dead yet.
对不起
Fucking prick. Excuse me.
干嘛臭着脸,你家被查封了?
Why the long face, Doug? Feds seize your house or something?
去你的,艾朗索
Fuck yourself.
说那故事给他听
Tell him the story.
快说那个故事
Come on, tell the story.
你想说就自己说
If it’s so funny, you tell him.
这是你的故事
It’s your story.
可恶
Asshole.
好吧,有一名惯窃
All right. There’s a serial burglar.
我追了他一年,他真的很狡猾
Chased him for a year. A real slickster.
上头一直在逼我破案
Captain’s riding my ass the whole time.
今天准备判刑
Sentencing was today.
法官是女的
Judge is female.
没错,兰黛斯
That’s right. Landers.
我知道她,她很聪明
I know Landers. She’s a sharp lady.
不是吗?
No?
开庭之前
Guy gets ahold of some peanut butter,
这傢伙在屁♥眼♥塞了一坨花生酱
packs his ass-crack with it.
他坐在法庭等着法官宣判
He’s standing before the bench, waiting to give his statement.
突然就从屁♥眼♥掏出那坨花生酱
Shoves his hand down his pants, comes out with extra-chunky Jif.
狱卒不敢靠近他
Bailiffs won’t come near him.
他看着法官,并把花生酱舔光
Now he looks the judge right in the eyes and licks his fingers clean.
老天爷
Holy shit.
法官看他疯了,不能让他坐牢
So the judge says: “This man’s insane. He can’t go to prison.”
于是判他进精神疗养院
Sends him to Psychiatric.
她上当了
She fell for it.
因为她没那么聪明
Yeah! She’s so fucking smart.
等她发现了 那傢伙早就被移监
By the time she found out, the guy’s already been transferred.
后悔也来不及
Proceedings closed.
已经结案了
Yeah, closed.
他会住进精神疗养院半年
He’ll do six months in the puzzle factory…
诊断正常后就被放走
…and they’ll let him go.
连一天牢都不必坐
Never, ever do a day in prison.
我很佩服他
Give him credit.
他玩弄司法制度获得自♥由♥
He worked the system, deserves his freedom.
你真这么想?
Yeah? Think so?
也许不是
Or not.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
我要找到这傢伙然后毙了他
I’ll find this guy on the street…and I’ll do him.
你最好没收他的子弹
Better take his bullets away, Stan.
可恶
Shit!
听说你这周末在赌城闯了大祸
Heard you had an expensive weekend in Vegas.
你怎么会捅这么大的篓子?
How did you ever screw up so bad?
小事一桩,我只是人生地不熟
It’s nothing. I didn’t know. It’s not my town.
俄♥国♥佬才不管你是警♥察♥
The Russians don’t care if you’re a cop.
他们要杀你,你最好快逃
They’ll whack you. You ought to get on a plane.
逃什么?我会搞定的
Why? It’s an easy fix.
怎么搞定?
How?
我要去收一笔钱
I’ll just cash in an account.
谁的钱?
Whose?
第一个线民
One of my old ones. My first one.
反正那傢伙不可靠
The guy’s a high-security risk.
我被杀了,谁来监管他?
If I’m not around, who will keep him off the radar?
我只想刮点钱
I’m just taxing him,
可以吗?
that’s all. Okay?
你自己决定
It’s your call.
你最好别搞砸
Don’t dick this up.
别跟前几个一样把事情闹大
I do not want to see you on the front page like the others.
我知道
Yeah, I understand.
你们谁开车?
Who’s driving?
我,灰色宾士
Me. Gray Mercedes.
拿车
Get the car.
黑色房♥车,后窗被打烂了
Black Monte Carlo there, back windows shot out.
是我,可以行动了
It’s me. Listen, we got the green light.
把搜索票传真去给法官签名
Fax a copy of the warrant to the clerk. Get it signed by the judge,
你跟保罗到第一地点交给我
and I want you and Paul to bring it to me.
叫杰夫带工具,十字镐和铲子
Tell Jeff to pick up some tools. Picks and shovels.
登记在维修部门的名下
Make sure he signs them out from maintenance.
对,知道吗?
Copy?
没错,动作快点
That’s right. Hurry up! Later.
你拿了多少现金?
So how much cash was in that jacket?
四万元
Forty G’s.
用来做什么?
What’s that for?
你真的想知道?
Really want to know?
对,我真想知道
Yes, I do.
天下没有免费的午餐
Nothing’s free in this world.
连搜索票都要钱
Not even arrest warrants.
可恶,我不想知道
Shit, man, I didn’t want to know.
你看这个混♥蛋♥ 马克,好帅哦
Check this out. Nice suit, Mark.
好漂亮的外套
Beautiful suit.
去你的
Yeah, fuck you guys!
很好,很好
All right. Nice, nice.
艾朗索,怎么样?
What’s up, Alonzo?
十字镐和铲子呢?
The picks and shovels?
在后车厢
In the trunk.
你们要挖水沟吗?
Digging a ditch?
不,是你挖,好帅的外套

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!