我们有搜索票
To serve this warrant.
我们不能这么做
We can’t do that.
我们是警♥察♥,想做什么都行
Yes, we can. We the police.
为什么不去申请搜索票?
Why not get a real warrant?
我们要办案
We trying to get shit done.
站过去,别害我送命
Stand over there and don’t get me killed.
警♥察♥,我们有搜索票
Police, we got a search warrant!
洛城警♥察♥,开门
L.A.P.D., open up!
凯文不在,他在牢里
Kevin ain’t here!
别逼我们破门而入
Just open the door!
凯文不在这儿
Kevin ain’t here!
快开门,别逼我们
Open the door, ma’am!
他不在家
He ain’t even here!
凯文在牢里,不在家
I said Kevin ain’t even over here!
我们有搜索票,请你开门
We got a search warrant. Open up.
没有别人呀
Ain’t nobody here!
趴下来
Get your big ass down! Right down! Down!
别动,双腿张开,别乱动
Don’t move, spread them out! Don’t move!
有别人吗?
Anybody in the house?
有没有别人?
Is anybody in the house?!
我的十岁姪子狄米崔 他在卧室
My nephew, Dimitri! In the bedroom!
我要去搜房♥子,你搜她的身
Okay. I’m gonna clear the house, check it for weapons.
厨房♥没人
Kitchen’s clear!
狄米崔?
-Dimitri? -Yeah?
把手举起来
Put your hands up, son.
还有别人吗? 没有
-Anybody else? -No.
你确定吗? 确定
-You sure? -Yeah.
留在这儿,别乱跑
Okay, just stay right there. Don’t move! Don’t you move.
站起来,把手伸出来
Stand up. Keep your hands where I can see them.
手伸出来,坐下来把手放膝盖
Sit down and place them on your knees.
我们是好人,你别怕
Sit down. We’re the good guys.
去跟阿姨坐,快去 坐下来
Just sit down right over there next to your auntie. Right over there.
现场安全,我要进行搜查
House is Code-4. I’m starting the search.
我要看那张搜索票
I wanna see that warrant.
什么?
The what?
搜索票 你们应该给我一份副本
The warrant. I need a copy.
在我搭档那儿,他马上出来
My partner has it. He’ll be out soon.
支援警力在哪儿?
Where’s your backup?
帮个忙,乖乖闭嘴让我们办案
Just be quiet until we’re through with our investigation.
你拿着枪,对吧,老大?
You got the gun, don’t you?
没错
That’s right.
臭警♥察♥、坏警♥察♥
Punk-ass, bitch-ass, crooked-ass cop!
你是菜鸟
You a rookie.
别烦我,好吗?
Give me a break, okay?
狄米崔,你还好吧?
How you doing over there?
放心,你没事,别害怕
You cool? Come on. Don’t worry about it, you’re cool.
好吧
All right.
女士,请你坐下来
Ma’am, please sit down.
你们跑来作威作福
You act like you pay the rent!
坐下来
Sit down!
你好臭,你一定喝了酒
You all stink! You gotta get drunk to come up here!
给我坐下来 你有酒臭味
-Sit down now! -Y’all stink!
你要向我开枪吗?
You’re gonna shoot me, boss?
狄米崔,别看,臭警♥察♥要杀我
Close your eyes. This punk cop is gonna shoot me!
坐下来
-Sit down, right now! -Okay.
没事了,我们搞错了
Okay! Everything is fine. We made a mistake.
什么也没有,很抱歉
Didn’t find a damn thing. I’m very sorry.
谢谢你的合作,走吧
Thanks for your cooperation. Let’s go.
我要看搜索票
Show me that warrant.
什么?
What?
我要看那张搜索票
I want to see that goddamn warrant!
拿去
Here you go.
走吧
Let’s go!
王八蛋
Shit! Motherfuckers!
混球,把我的钱还给我
Hey, jackers! Give me my money back.
你不是警♥察♥,把钱还给我
You ain’t no police! Give me my money back!
你们还看什么?快毙了他们
Jackers, why you all standing over there?! Blast them fools!
你们最好把我老公的钱还给我
You ain’t no police! I want my money back!
快发动
Start, you motherfucker!
有枪
Fuck! Gun!
快开车
Just get out of here!
别下车
Stay in the car!
放马过来呀
Yeah, motherfuckers!
该死,你不该那么做的
That was not cool, all right? That was not cool at all!
你不该在住♥宅♥区开枪
Opening fire in a neighborhood.
沙人呢?你在房♥间干嘛?
Where was the Sandman? What were you doing back there?
我在搜查证物
Checking for narcotics activity.
毒品、枪♥械♥之类的
Drugs, guns, baggies, you know?
还有现金
Yeah, cash!
你有话就说
Speak on it, son.
她大喊要你还钱
-She’s screaming about money– -Bullshit.
胡扯,她只想杀了我们
She’s screaming about having us killed!
你会害我戴手铐穿囚服 出现在晚间新闻上
I’ll be on the 6:00 news in handcuffs because of you.
政♥府♥在大力打击警♥察♥贪渎行为 我们肯定会遭殃
With the scandals, it is open season on misconduct. They’ll nail us to the wall.
停车
Pull over.
停车
-Pull over. -Here?
这是高速公路耶 停车
-Yeah, pull over. -Shit!
干什么?
What?
听好
Listen.
你只要乖乖闭嘴 招子放亮就能学聪明
You’re in a privileged position to learn. Keep your mouth shut, eyes open.
你想打击犯罪就要好好学
Want to do some good, this is the place to learn.
如果你看不惯就回你的分局
You can’t take it, maybe you should go back to your division.
哀求分局长让你当交♥警♥
Get a nice job lighting flares
成天指挥交通、处理车祸
or measuring car wrecks.
你必须选择当一匹狼
You got to decide whether you’re a wolf…
或是一只羔羊
…or a sheep.
“生命是短暂的”
你不加入…
Get your ink…
…就去帮他忙
…or go give him a hand.
我们跑来这儿会送命的
What are we doing here? We’ll get killed.
你也知道这地方?
You know about this place?
这是毒贩大本营 没错
It’s the Jungle, right?
没开坦克车就不要来
They say don’t come with anything less than a platoon.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
This is the heart of it.
这是丛林帮地盘
Jungle. Damu headquarters.
全是毒贩
Stoners.
这儿发生很多命案
A lot of murder investigations lead here.
只许进,不许出
One way in, one way out.
我以为我们要吃午饭
Thought we were going to eat.
我不在就别一个人跑来
Don’t ever come here without me.
我是说真的,别来找死
I’m serious. For your safety.
你怎么能通行无阻?
How’d you get a golden pass?
我对他们很公平
I treat them fair.
他们太过分,我就逮人
They know if they cross the line, I tax that ass.
这是在做什么?
What’s that, up there?
派鸽子通知大家知道我来了
They flipping pigeons to signal I’m here.
我来了,怎么样?
-What’s up, Bone? -What’s up?
你好吗?
What’s up?
很好,很好
It’s all good.
谢谢你帮我姪子,你真没话说
I appreciate what you did for my nephew.
别客气
For sure. For sure.
你要打给我
You better call me.
我受不了那混球
I’m sick of it. I can’t stand him!
他们是谁?
Who are they?
一群混混,他们都听我的话
Nobody. I got them under my thumb.
蜘蛛,近来好吗?
-What’s up, Alonzo? -All right, Spider. What’s happening?
美女,看看你们,来吧
Hey, what’s up, girl? Look at you. Go ahead.
这儿的辣妹多得很
All that jelly and no toast.
这是谁家?
Who lives here?
我的女人,我的小情人
Just one of my lovelies.
我的午妻,你别管

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!