有没有搞错,监狱是为我盖的
Shit, they build jails because of me!
法官根据我办的案子
Judges gave over 15,000 man-years of incarceration time…
判了一万五千年的刑期
…based on my cases.
我的记录辉煌
My record speaks for itself.
你抓过几名犯人?
How many felons have you got?
没话可说了吧
I rest my case.
我不嗑可♥卡♥因♥
I’m not smoking crack, all right?
好啦,放进置物柜
I’m glad. Put it in the glove box.
六十块也放进去
Put the $60 in there too.
以后可能用来当公费之类的
That’ll come in handy. We’ll use it like a credit card.
不管怎样,你做得很对
No matter what I say, you did the right thing.
我以前也是对坏人毫不留情
Reminds me when I was chasing down bad guys.
你刚才的表现很了不起
Pretty amazing shit you did back there.
谢了
Thanks.
我看到你用了锁喉功
I noticed you applied that chokehold though, huh?
那不是禁忌吗?
That’s a no-no procedure.
我被打得很惨耶
I was getting my ass kicked.
所以你必须不择手段
You did what you had to do.
为了求生必须不择手段
You did what you had to do.
没错
That’s right.
野狼才这么做,你是吗?
What a wolf does. You a wolf?
大野狼,一起嚎叫吧
Come on, wolf! Come on, dog!
我是说嚎叫,不是咕咕叫
No, I said a wolf, not a rooster, a wolf.
那是公鸡,我要大野狼
That’s a rooster, give me a wolf!
算了,把啤酒给我
Give me a beer!
拿去,这才是好兄弟
There you go! That’s my nigga.
你是个聪明人,霍特
You got the magic eye, Hoyt.
你一定会是好警♥察♥
You have the magic eye.
只要多混几天就能打击毒贩
You up your street IQ you’ll do some damage, I guarantee.
犯罪克星
Crime fighter.
你要什么?
What you need?
快克,二十块钱
-Crack. -Uh, 20 bucks….
快克? 对
Crack?
我看你是警♥察♥吧
Smell like bacon! Do I look like a sucker to you, nigga?
去死吧,菜鸟
Fuck you, rookie!
追上去呀
Go fetch, dog.
你要我去…
You want me to….
饶了我吧
Oh, come on, man, it’s….
帮帮忙,慢点
Give me a break! Hey, you! Slow up!
停!警♥察♥!停!
Come on, stop! Police officer! Police officer! Stop! Come on, man!
拜托,合作一点
Give me a break! Shit!
快走,你不走我就报♥警♥
Get out! Get out of here or I call police.
我是警♥察♥,请冷静点
Police officer, ma’am, calm down.
我叫你停下来
I said stop! Stop!
放开我
Get the fuck off me. Fuck off.
你不要自讨苦吃,冷静点
You’re making this so much harder! Just calm down!
你很爱逮人,对吧?
You love this shit, huh?
扶他起来
Pick him up!
你们违反了我的人♥权♥
Civil rights violating motherfuckers!
小心一点
Fuck!
我的腿啦
Watch the fucking legs, man!
帮他抬起来
Pick his legs up.
你们没事干就要找我麻烦吗?
Ain’t got nothing better to do than fuck with me, man? Shit!
你老板是谁?
Who you working for?
我没有老板,我是残障人士耶
I ain’t work for nobody! I’m on disability!
胡说,你在贩毒
Shit! You know you cracking.
我早就不干了
I don’t sell no more.
他身上没快克?
-No rocks? -No rocks.
没有,不过有这个
But I found this.
你完了
No, you don’t.
那不是我的,是他栽的赃
That motherfucker planted that shit on me.
坐轮椅单挑,我肯定把他揍扁
Put me in the front seat, I’ll whup his ass!
你老板是谁?
Who you working for?
我没有老板,你逼我♥干♥嘛?
Told you I don’t work for nobody, man!
你的快克呢?
Where the rocks?
我没贩毒,我不干了
I got nothing on me. I gave it up.
到底在哪里?
Where the rocks?
张开嘴巴
Open your mouth.
你是医生吗?
You a doctor now?
我是牙医,快张开
A dentist. Open it.
舌头翻起来
Lift up your tongue.
拜托,他搜过我的身 我什么也没有
Your partner already searched me. I’m straight.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你有笔吗?
You got a pen,
写字的笔?
got a writing pen?
我不知道他在追我
Didn’t see the motherfucker coming!
你嘴里没东西?
Nothing in there?
没有啦
Nothing, man!
什么也没有?
Ain’t got nothing, huh?
天啊
God!
可恶
Damn!
这是什么?
Now what is that?
是快克啦
Crack, man!
没错,毒虫
Right. Jimmy crack corn.
1、2、3、4、5、6
One, two, three, four, five, six.
这下你完蛋了
Oh, you federally fucked now.
你携带毒品和枪♥械♥
You got crack and a gun.
一发子弹就判十年,知道吗?
With your record you’ll get 10 years per bullet, you know?
快招出来
Give me a name, now.
我不是叛徒 这下就是十年
-You know I ain’t no snitch! -I know you ain’t.
我知道,快说出名字
Give me a name.
二十年,快说
-Twenty. A name! -Fuck!
三十年
That’s 30 years!
你想坐牢还是回家?
You want to go to jail or go home?
他正在坐牢 是谁?
-He in County. -Who?
他叫沙人,我只知道这么多
This nigga named Sandman. That’s all I know! Shit!
沙人?
Sandman?
你瞧,很容易吧
See how easy it was?
解开他
Unhook him.
我受够了
Sick of this shit, man!
你想搜集证物吗?
Want the evidence?
才不要
Fuck that, man.
好兄弟
My nigga.
我是巴布 午安,巴布
-It’s Bob. -Hello.
我是艾朗索,帮我查一个嫌犯
-How’s it going? -It’s Alonzo.
什么人?
-Got your gang book? -Why?
嫌犯的绰号♥叫沙人
I need a res on a Sandman.
可能正在坐牢
He may be in custody.
等等,我去查
Hold on. I’ll check.
没问题
No problem.
你不能用笔插嫌犯的喉咙
That doesn’t fly anymore. Shoving a pen down.
他可以提出申诉
What if he complains?
向谁申诉? 艾朗索,113街210号♥
To who? 23130, 1 13th Street.
凯文米勒,绰号♥沙人
Kevin Miller, a.k.a. Sandman. Got it?
好,我知道地方
I know where it is.
帝国广场附近?
Out there by Imperial Courts?
没错
Exactly, uh-huh.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
没问题
No problem.
我们要去逮捕沙人?
We go after Sandman?
我们要去逮捕沙人
We go after him.
你要开电器行吗?
Opening a Circuit City?
这些是没人认领的赃物
No, unclaimed shit from Property.
我要拿去送给线民或受害者
Hand it out to my CI’s, witnesses, victims.
帮助他们的家庭
Try to help out their families.
穿起来
Put this on.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
线报说他的老婆住在这儿
Intel says she lives here alone.
可能有两名少女和一名少年
She got two female juveniles…possibly a male juvenile.
他不在我们干嘛跑来?
If he’s not here, why are we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!