张开眼睛会比较舒服
Hey. Open your eyes, man. You’ll feel a lot better.
坐直了
Boom! Come on, man. Sit your ass up.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是大毒枭,你是什么人?
I’m the Zig-Zag man. Who are you?
我是警♥察♥,小心点
I’m a cop. Watch out!
别乱杀人
Don’t shoot nobody.
喝点啤酒会比较清醒
Get that beer in you for ballast.
是真的,喝下去就会好过
-No, man. -Get it in you. You’ll feel better.
停车
Stop the car!
快停车,有状况
Stop the car! I saw something!
快停车 好啦…
-Just relax. -Stop! All right! Hold the fuck on– Hey!
去你的
Fuck me, man! Shit.
我是警♥察♥,快放开那女孩
Police officer! Get away from the girl!
我也要让你好看
-I’m gonna fuck you too, cop! -Get the–
我们没干坏事,是她自己发春
We didn’t do shit! Bitch is crazy!
转过去,快点
Roll over, man. Roll the fuck over!
王八蛋
Fucking ass prick!
干得好
My nigger!
好耶,牛仔,你真神勇
Go ahead, cowboy, you got mad squabbles.
多谢你的帮忙 你应该开枪
-Thanks for the help. -You should’ve shot them.
你没事吧?
What’s happening?
你死定了
You’re dead!
别冲动
Okay! Wait! Hold it!
你这臭白人也死定了
-You too, white boy! -Okay….
我表哥是古惑仔,他会宰了你
-My cousins will blast you fools! -Calm down.
冷静点,你还好吧?
-Calm down. You okay? -No, I’m not!
我不好,我流血了
-Look at my nose! -I see it.
流鼻血而已,敷冰块就没事
Put ice on it. You’ll be fine.
你在这儿干嘛?
What’re you doing here?
搞不好他们有爱♥滋♥病
-I was just– -They probably got AIDS.
你怎么没上课?
Why you not at school?
我正要回家
I was going to a ditch party and–
你差点就回不了家
You almost became the ditch party.
你表哥混帮派?
Where your cousins from?
山联帮,给我记住了
Hillside Trece! Remember that!
叫你表哥保护你
Tell your cousins to get your back.
拿了书包回家吧
Grab your bag and go home now.
我要她做笔录
No! I need a statement–
回家吧
Don’t need no statement.
他们会把你们揍扁
They’ll fuck you up.
你要放他们走?
We gonna let them go?
你想拿他们发泄就动手呀
You wanna beat them up, go ahead.
要发泄我家有沙袋
I got a punching bag at home.
他们应该坐牢的
They should be off the streets.
你听到吗?
You hear that?
你想回家还是坐牢?
Wanna go home or to jail?
你说呢?
What you think?
牢里的兄弟不是好惹的
Got room at the booty house. You been there?
他们会狠狠修理你
You’ll grab your ankles.
去死吧,有人替我撑腰
Suck my dick! I know people.
你太天真了
That’s how it starts.
你呢?你身上有什么?
What about you? What you got?
没有?你确定?
-Got nothing? -No. -You sure? -Yeah.
你的烟斗呢?
Where’s your horn?
我没有烟斗
Got none.
但是你有钱
You got money, though.
你骗我
You lied to me!
幸好我没逼你吃下去
Lucky I don’t make you eat that.
站起来
Stand up, you.
给我站起来
Stand the fuck up!
后悔了吗?
Yeah. Oh, shit, huh?
转过去,快点,转过去
Turn around, sucker. Turn around.
你喜欢强♥暴♥女人吗?
So you like raping girls?
你的嗜好是强♥暴♥女生吗?
-Like to rape girls? -No, man.
你就喜欢强♥暴♥女孩子
-That’s what you like? -No….
你就爱这一套,别说谎
That what you like? Don’t lie.
你不是叫我去死吗?
Told me to suck your dick. Is that what you said?
看着我
Look at me.
你是不是叫我去死?
You wanted me to suck your dick, right?
不是吗?
Isn’t that what you said?
你叫我去死,别死不承认 难道我是骗子吗?
Didn’t you say suck it? Don’t lie. Am I a liar?
你没叫我去死,我在说谎吗?
You didn’t say that?
我在说谎吗?
That’s not what you said? So I’m lying?
求求你住手
No, please!
这是什么?
Where is it? I can’t find it.
把裤子脱掉 快脱掉
Pull your pants down.
你要我打你哪一边的鸟蛋?
Which nut you want? I’ll leave you one.
快决定,快点
Your choice. Just make a decision.
好吧
All right.
把手举高
Put your hands on your head.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
要不是我有事就会割掉那话儿
Lucky I got other business.
然后塞进你的屁♥眼♥,人♥渣♥
I’d cut your fucking dick off and stick it up your funky ass. Bitch.
可恶
Damn!
我渴了,我想喝啤酒,你呢?
I’m thirsty. I want a beer. What about you?
你喝不喝?
You want a beer?
我不打扰你们了
I’m gonna leave you three to it.
臭小子
Pussy-ass bitch!
你再让我看到就死定了
I see you again, I’ll fuck you up!
你连怎么死都不知道
You won’t see shit coming!
我会到你背后一棒把你打死
I’ll dent your mouth, I’ll crack your head open.
臭警♥察♥,来呀
You fucking pig! Come on!
那女孩才十四岁
That girl’s 14.
她是女人了,全身的骚劲
She all woman, though. You tax that ass for days, man!
你快滚吧
Keep walking, bitch!
来罐啤酒吧
You want a beer?
我不要喝啤酒
No, I don’t want a beer, man.
你生气了?
No? You mad?
你要那六十块,拿去呀
Want to book that $60, huh?
拿去当证物
Here, go ahead, book it into evidence.
嫌犯呢?回去逮他们呀
Where the suspects? Go get them.
你把他们放走了
You let them go.
我?
I let them go?
对,就是你
You did.
你想逮人就去当巡警
You want to run and gun, stay in Patrol.
缉毒组一定要以毒攻毒
This is Investigations. Garbage men handle garbage.
我们要放长线钓大鱼
Professional anglers go after the big fish.
小毒虫会杀了你
Chasing them crackhead motherfuckers….
所以才要把他们抓起来
-They’d have killed you. -They belong in jail.
他们被打一顿,没了毒品和钱
Why? They got beaten, lost their money.
她的古惑仔表哥会把他干掉 你还要什么?
Hillside’s éses will smoke them. What more you want?
伸张正义 这不算伸张正义?
-I want justice. -That’s not justice?
这是以暴制暴
That’s street justice.
那有什么不对?
So?
让坏人自相残杀吗?
-Let them kill each other? -God willing.
那样最好,全都死光就好了
Fuck them! Everybody looking like them.
没这么好的事,好人一定先死
Reality is, the good guys…they die first.
小学生、母亲、居家男人
The school kids and moms family men,
他们可不想被流弹打破脑袋
don’t want to catch any bullets.
想要保护羔羊就要抓到野狼
To protect the sheep, you got to catch the wolf.
野狼才能抓到野狼,懂吗?
It takes a wolf to catch a wolf, understand?
什么?
What?
想要保护羔羊就要…
Protect the sheep by killing wolves.
我听到了
I heard you.
你听了也是白听
-You didn’t hear me. -All right. Whatever.
随便啦 随便个头
Whatever the fuck-ever!
你几时才肯抓人?
Do you ever lock anybody up?
你都忙着把坏人放走
You seem busy keeping people out.
你在说什么?
You don’t know shit!