你表现得好就是第六个
Five sets of problems. You could be six.
但我不会特别照顾你
I ain’t holding no hands.
你只有今天能证明你的能耐
You got today to show me what you’re made of.
不想缉毒就滚下车
You don’t like Narcotics, get the fuck out of my car…
就回办公室处理文件
…get a job
追讨厂商支票,你懂吗?
chasing bad checks. You hear me?
我懂 很好
-I hear you. -Okay.
你为什么想参加缉毒组?
Why do you want to be a narc?
我想铲除毒枭,为社会服务
To serve my community by ridding it of dangerous drugs.
你真正的理由是什么?
Right, but why a narc?
我想升警探
I want to make detective.
这就对了,跟着我就没问题
Stick with me, you can do it.
忘了警校学的那一套
Unlearn that academy shit.
乖乖守规矩在街头肯定送命
Don’t bring that here. It’ll get you killed.
你要我做什么我都做
I’ll do anything you want me to do.
好兄弟
My nigger.
先把车窗摇下来
Roll your window down. Start there.
熟悉街头的声音、味道和感觉
-Got to hear it, smell it, taste it. -Right.
你会说西班牙话吗?
How’s your Espaňo.
一定要学,学了能保命
Learn that shit. That will get you killed.
那些流氓会在背后暗算你
They plot all kinds of shit behind your back.
你打算教我抓了嫌犯…
You gonna teach me that old-school Rodney King shit?
就狠狠打一顿那一套吗?
We don’t roll like that no more.
那一套不管用了
Now we use this.
一定要动脑筋,他们太强悍了
These niggers are too strong.
你认为我疯了,是吗?
Think I’m crazy?
我根本搞不清状况
I don’t know what to think.
是吗? 是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
很好
Good.
那就好
Good.
你结婚多久?
Been married long?
一年了
-About a year. -Yeah?
有小孩吗?
You got a kid?
小女儿,九个月大
A girl, 9 months.
我有四个
I got four.
都是儿子
Boys.
想生儿子就让我帮你老婆
You need a son, I’ll hook your lady up.
保证生儿子
Can’t miss.
请不要谈我家人
Can we not talk about my family, all right?
我尊重你
I respect that.
我也结婚了,也有美娇娘
I’m married, I got my queen too.
新婚夫妻总是如胶如漆 你们做♥爱♥一定面对面
I remember having a young bride. You probably fuck her face-to-face, don’t you?
别提起我老婆
Let’s not talk about her.
这就是重点,你很爱你的家人
That’s my point. You’re so in love, it’s coming right out.
办案时你有顾虑就回不了家
The day you bring that here is the day…
你要隐藏这份感情
…you don’t make it back. Hide it deep inside of you.
否则这些人♥渣♥就会用来威胁你
The maggots out here will find it use it against you and chew you up.
别戴婚戒来办案
Never wear the ring to work.
我是说真的 好啦,谢了
-I’m serious about that. -Thanks.
为何停在这里?
What’s here?
毒品交易
Transactions.
你看到那个帮派小混混吗?
You see that guy
他假装没在卖♥♥大♥麻♥
trying to act like he’s not slanging dope?

Yeah.
他是我的手下
That’s my boy.
他是我的手下,他叫奈托
That’s my boy, Neto.
他才十七岁就是狠角色
Only 17, but he can kill.
他替我工作
Works for me.
他是线人吗?
He’s an informer?
我到处都有眼线
Teammate. I got eyes everywhere.
我让他卖♥♥大♥麻♥,赚点钱养家
He gets to make some cash. Lets me know when big things happen.
有大买♥♥卖♥♥时他就告诉我
Big transactions.
你相信他? 当然了
-You trust him? -Damn right I do.
我帮他老妈留在美国 来了,来了,仔细看了
Sprung his mom from INS detention. Here we go. Watch this.
很好
That’s right.
来吧
Come on down.
你看,很精采吧
Come on. Look at it. Sexy, ain’t it?
这就对了
That’s right.
你看到货脱手了吗? 看到了
-See the hand-to-hand? -I saw it.
你上次几时逮过嫌犯?
When was your last felony stop?
两礼拜前
Two weeks ago.
你得多练习
You need practice.
他们好像大学生
College kids.
他们要接受震撼教育
They’ll get an education today.
先叫他们举手,我在前你在后
I want them grabbing glass. You take the back.
别向总部报告
Stay off of the Rover.
这群臭小子 跑呀,臭小子
-You little fuckers. -Run, baby, run.
警♥察♥!手举起来!
Police! Let’s see your hands!
举起来 看前面
Put them up! Put them up!
你们两个,手放在挡风玻璃上
Put your hands on the windshield!
用左手把排档换到停车档 这是手排车
-Put your hands on the glass. -Driver, put it in park! -It’s a stick shift!
钥匙丢出来,双手放在胸口
Throw the keys out the window!
把手放在胸口
Put your hands on your chest!
交出来吧,小子
All right, fork it over.
少装了,把大♥麻♥交出来 快交出来
-What? -You know. The marijuana. Give it to me!
好啦
Give it!
对不起
Okay! Sorry, sir.
闭嘴,地上的烟斗也给我
Shut up! Give me that pipe.
这是我老妈的
My mom gave me that pipe.
管你的,叫她到牢里拿
She can pick it up in jail.
香烟也给我,拿来
Give me the cigarettes too.
给我看好嫌犯
Control your suspect!
小姐,手放在玻璃窗上
Palms on the glass!
你敢乱动,我就赏你一巴掌
Move the hands, I’ll slap you!
把脸帖在玻璃上,快点
Face against the glass! Right there!
你们干嘛来这里? 这是帮派地盘
You know this is a gang neighborhood?
知道这里是帮派地盘吗?
You know this is a gang neighborhood?
别来这里
-Yeah! -Then don’t come down here.
下次再让我逮到
I see you down here again,
我就逼你们走路回家
I’ll make you walk home.
那些流氓会轮♥暴♥你女友
I’ll let the homeboys run a train on her.
你知道吗?
Know what that is?
是,长官,知道了
Yes, sir.
好吧,各位
All right, gentlemen.
谢谢你们的合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
走吧,把枪收起来
Let’s go. Safe your iron, son.
可恶
Shit!
好过瘾
I like that shit.
你刚才的表现不错
I like how you move.
你被训练得很好,你瞧瞧
You were trained well. Check that out.
劣等货,夹杂了小颗粒
It’s a bad dime. See the hairs, undeveloped seeds.
叶子根本就没长好
You see how immature it is.
墨西哥大♥麻♥,这是垃圾 给我看
That’s classic Mexican garbage.
好像放太久了,去年的货吧
Let me see. It’s old. Probably last year’s.
优秀的缉毒干员
To be truly effective…
一定要了解和热爱毒品
…a good narcotics agent must know and love narcotics.
最优秀的缉毒干员
A good narcotics agent should have…
一定要尝尝毒品的味道
…narcotics in his blood.
你要抽吗?
What, you gonna smoke that?
不,你要抽
No, you are.
我才不抽
-Hell if I am! -Yes.
你不抽? 不抽
-You’re not? -No.
你是摩♥门♥教♥徒吗?
Why? You a Mormon?
我会丢掉工作的
I’m not losing my job.
这就是你的工作 我办不到
This is your job.
快抽
-Smoke it. -No.
这不是考试,吸一口
This ain’t a test. Take a hit.
我当警♥察♥是为了阻止人吸毒
Listen, I became a cop to stop people from using–
这又不是可♥卡♥因♥,吸一口吧
That ain’t cocaine. Take a hit.
不要
No, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!