-The window. -Come on!
快来抱你儿子
-Get your kid, stay down. -Alonzito!
羔羊手上有枪可不好玩吧
It’s no fun when the rabbit has the gun, is it?
好傢伙
My nigga.
谁先一枪毙了他
Hey, first Damu puts one in his head…
我就让他发财
…I’ll make you a rich man!
快呀,谁想发财?
Come on now. Who wanna get paid?
谁想发财?
Who wanna get paid?
他们跟你不一样
They’re not like you.
我今天学到一件事
You know what I learned today?
我也跟你不一样
I’m not like you.
很好,那敢情好
That’s good. I’m glad to hear that.
很好
Good.
现在怎样?
So, what now? Huh?
你要杀我吗?
What you gonna do, shoot me?
你要杀一个警♥察♥吗?
You gonna bust your cherry killing a cop?
动手呀
There it is, Jake.
杀了我
Hit me.
你没杀过人吧?
You never killed nobody before.
这跟踩死蚂蚁不同
It ain’t like stepping on ants.
男子汉才能杀人
Takes a man to kill.
你是男子汉吗?
Are you man enough to kill?
轰了我脑袋
Hit me right there.
杀我,杀了我吧
Get me, Jake. Get me.
动手呀
Hit me. Hit me.
你下不了手
You can’t do it.
帮我把这傢伙毙了
Somebody drop this fool for me.
我们受够你了,你自求多福吧
You got us twisted. You got to put your own work in.
好吧,就是这样吗?
All right. It’s like that, Bone?
就是这样
It’s like that.
我跟你杠上了
Player to player, pimp to pimp.
我不相信你会开枪
I don’t believe you’d shoot me.
别逼我
Don’t do it.
别逼我
Don’t.
我不信你有种开枪
I don’t believe you got it in you.
我要把枪和钱都拿走 而你却不敢怎样
I’m gonna get that gun and that money. You ain’t gonna do a thing.
因为你不敢从背后向警♥察♥开枪
You ain’t gonna shoot no cop in the back.
别逼我
-Don’t do it. -You know what you’d get?
杀♥警♥♥察♥会进毒气室
The gas chamber. You know what it smells like?
毒气闻起来就像松油
Pine oil.
我要把你送上西天
That’s where you headed, to pine oil heaven.
我要拿枪,然后拿钱
I’m gonna get that gun and that money.
我不信你有种向我开枪
I don’t think you got it in you. I’m gonna go get it.
可恶
Shit!
你这小王八蛋
Ah, you motherfucker!
下一枪就毙了你
The next one will kill you.
小杂种
Son of a bitch!
你打中我屁♥股♥
You shot me in the ass!
好,等一下,听我说
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Okay, okay.
我需要那笔钱,快给我
All right. Come on, I need the money. Give me the money.
杰克,快把钱给我
Give me that money!
办不到
It’s not gonna happen.
你要杀了我,抢我的钱?
You gonna take my own money from me?
这是证物,你想坐牢或回家?
That’s my evidence. You wanna go to jail or go home?
我想回家
I wanna go home, Jake.
把钱给我让我回家
Give me the money, and let me go home.
你想回家?
You wanna go home?
对,让我回家
Yeah, let me go home, Jake.
把钱给我,让我回家
Give me the money, and let me go.
把钱给我,让我回家
Give me the money, and let me go home, Jake.
快点
That’s right, come on.
你不配当警♥察♥
You don’t deserve this.
好吧,小混♥蛋♥
Okay, motherfucker.
杰克,你走,快走吧
Jake, go and bounce, homey.
我们会掩护你
Get up out of here. We got your back.
什么?
What?
就是这样
-It’s like that. -Oh, no, you didn’t!
不,你不能这样,你不能这样
Wait a minute! No, you– Hey, hey, Jake!
杰克…杰克…
Hey! Jake! Jake!
回来
Jake, come back here!
杰克
Jake!
你这个忘恩负义的臭小子
You disloyal, fool-ass, bitch-made punk.
我需要那笔钱
I need my money!
杰克
Jake!
你们这群混球,好吧
Oh, you motherfuckers! Okay.
我要把你们全都关进大牢
All right! I’m putting cases on all you bitches!
你们一个都别想逃
Huh? You think you can do this shit? Jake!
你们竟然这么对我?
You think you can do this to me?!
我要让你们一个个都蹲苦窑
You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you!
每天做苦工
Shoe program, nigga!
永远不见天日
Twenty-three hour lock-down!
我才是这儿的老大
I’m the man up in this piece!
你们最好别把我惹毛
Who you think you fucking with?!
我是警♥察♥老大,你们是老百姓
I’m the police! I run shit here! You just live here!
没错,快躲起来
That’s right, you better walk away.
因为我要把这地方给拆了
I’m gonna burn this motherfucker down!
大金刚都动不了我
King Kong ain’t got shit on me!
没关系,没办法
That’s all right. That’s all right.
管它的,反正我是赢家
Shit, I don’t fuck– I’m winning anyway. I’m winning.
怎么样我都赢,我不会输
I’m winning anyway. I can’t lose.
我就像是一只打不死的蟑螂
Shit, you can shoot me, but you can’t kill me.
今天真倒霉
Oh, what a day.
今天有够倒霉了
What a motherfucking day!
一名洛城警局缉毒组警官
An L.A. police officer was killed today…
今天在办案时不幸殉职
…serving a warrant near LAX.
警局发言人表示艾朗索警官…
An L.A.P.D. spokesperson said Officer Harris…
留下一名妻子和四名幼子
… was survived by his wife and four sons.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!