For being a cop, dogging me in the mouth in my own pad.
你会被毒打一顿,小杂种
You got the right to be bitch-slapped!
把他拖进浴缸
Drag him to the tub.
动手吧
Raid his ass!
关门,声音会很大
Do it! It’s gonna be loud.
我先拿他的钱
Let me get his money.
快点
-Wait. -Hurry up.
史麦利
Smiley, check it out.
你铁会生气 这不是你表妹吗?
Is that your little cousin?
你从哪儿拿来的?
-What’s this? -I found it!
我检到的,我检到的
-Who had it? -I found it!
哪儿?
Where?
我在麦卡锡公园检到的
I found it in MacArthur Park! MacArthur Park!
等等,我看不到
Wait up, I can’t even see.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
信教的话就祷告吧
Get in your last prayer.
听我说,她当时被强♥暴♥
Listen to me, man. She was being raped.
我阻止两个毒虫强♥暴♥她
Two crackheads were attacking her…
我发誓,我阻止了他们
…and I stopped them! I swear to God!
你在说谎
You’re lying to me!
我发誓我没说谎
I am not lying!
她被强♥暴♥,我阻止他们
She was being raped! I stopped them!
我有一个小孩
Please! I got a kid.
闭嘴
Shut up, fag!
毙了他吧
Blast his ass.
我有一个小女儿
I have a little girl!
下手吧
Do it!
她是我表妹,我要问清楚
I’m gonna get to the bottom of your bullshit. She’s my cousin, homes.
她只是小孩,不该把她扯进来
Ain’t right involving her.
你完蛋了
You fucked up.
要是你敢说谎
If you’re lying to me…
我就打爆你的鸟蛋
…I blow your balls off.
莉蒂,你在干嘛?
-Hello. -Hey, Letty.
表哥,我在做功课
-What’s up? -Hey, Smiley. Just doing homework.
你要找汤尼吗?
You want Tony?
我要找你,你今天有上学吗?
No, I want you. You go to school today?
有啊
Yeah.
你没有翘课吗?
-You didn’t ditch? -Nope.
我都有上课呀,怎么了?
I went to every class. Why?
听说不是这样
I heard different.
警♥察♥找过你吗?
Cops talk to you today?
没有
No, no.
老实说,别骗我
All right, Letty… don’t bullshit me.
好啦,我被两个毒虫攻击
I got jumped by two crackheads.
你被攻击?
You got jumped?
我猜他们想强♥暴♥我
I think they wanted to rape me.
他们只打了我几下而已
But nothing happened, okay?
有个警♥察♥跑来救我
Because this cop came.
他差点没命,不过他很神勇
They almost killed him …but he kicked their ass.
这警♥察♥长什么样?
Describe him.
他是白人,蛮年轻的
He was a white boy. He looked real young.
你真的没事?
You’re okay?
没事啦,我很好
Yeah, I’m fine.
莉蒂,这件事以后再说
-Hey, Letty. -Yeah? -We’re not done.
好吧
Okay.
怎么样?
What’s up?
你要不要毙了他?
You gonna blast him?
他说的是实话
Vato was telling the truth.
真没想到
Life’s a trip, qué no?
真是太巧了
This is some trippy shit.
看在你救了我表妹的份上
That’s for getting my cousin’s back.
拿去,别把地板弄脏了
Cover your head. You’ll mess up my floor.
你知道这只是公事公办
You know this was just business, right?
对吧?
Right?

Right.
菜鸟,来找死吗? 你不能来这里
What you doing here? You know you don’t belong here.
你有事吗?
You got business here, rookie?
我来找艾朗索
I’m here for Alonzo.
你♥爸♥在吗?
Hey. Is your dad home?
他在卧室
In the bedroom.
他在卧室吗?帮我开门?
He’s in the bedroom? All right, you wanna open up the door?
你在看电视吗?
Okay. Thanks. You watching TV?
好看吗?
Yeah, anything good on?
你要我叫妈咪吗?
Do you want me to call my mom?
不要
No, I don’t.
这样好了
I’ll tell you what I want.
我要你躲起来,有地方躲吗?
Find a good hiding spot. Do you have a favorite place to hide?
衣橱
The closet.
这间衣橱吗?太好了
In the closet? That’s perfect.
打开来,对,很好
Okay, open up the closet. All right. Good, good.
我要你坐下来
Can you sit down in there?
待在这儿
All right. Now stay in here and be very quiet.
别出声,我马上回来
I’ll be right back. All right?
全都在这儿
It’s all good, baby.
你靠着墙壁
You, against the wall.
你把手伸出来
Move real slow.
钱放在袋子里
Put the money in that bag…
把枪放进枕头套
…take your weapons and place them inside that pillowcase.
恭喜了
Congratulations, son.
你没有死
You made it.
你通过考验,你是缉毒员了
You passed the test. You’re a narc.
把枪放下,别害她心脏病发作
Put the gun down before you give her a heart attack.
钱放袋子里,枪放进枕头套
I said put the money in that bag. Place your weapons inside that pillowcase.
你别想去见俄♥国♥佬,来不及了
Fuck your appointment with the Russians.
好吧
Oh, okay.
把枕头套给我
Okay. Hand me the pillowcase, baby.
把枕头套给我
Baby! Hand me the pillowcase.
你想把我带回局里?
You’re gonna book me?
别忘了你嗑了药
You smoked the dust.
你也像疯子一样打死罗杰
You ran out, and you’re the one that shot Roger.
拿去吧
Here you go.
还有你脚上的佩枪
And the one on your ankle?
背后那把也要吗?
Want the one in my back pocket too?

One problem:
问题是你没有目击证人
You got no witnesses.
谁是证人?罗杰?史麦利?
Who are your witnesses, huh? Roger? Smiley?
我的手下才不会帮你
You think they’ll help you?
真♥相♥没人信,证据才重要
It’s not what you know. It’s what you can prove.
你能证明什么?
What can you prove, huh? Nothing.
你哪来的证据?
-Where’s your evidence? -There.
那笔钱
Oh, shit!
决斗开始了
It’s on now, Jake.
别动
Don’t move.
你在哪里?
Where you at, Jake?
出来吧
Come on out, dog!
我看到了
-Ah! I see you. -Shit!
我可是神枪手
I’m surgical with this bitch.
你想死得很难看吗?
How you want it?
坐轮椅的傢伙也是我的杰作
That fool in the wheelchair? How you think he got there?
你看到吗?
You see what I see?
霍特警官
Officer Hoyt,
警♥察♥的天职,拯救人命
job number one: Preserve life.
别伤害我儿子
There’s my son. Don’t hurt him.
我们一起走出来
We’re walking out together.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我要找妈咪
I want my mommy.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
别乱动,不会有事的
Just sit tight, all right?
我知道
It’s gonna be all right. I know.
手伸出来,他人呢?
All right, let me see your hands! Where is he?
窗口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!