My guys aren’t leaders, they’re clowns. You’re a leader.
你才是领袖,你可以取代我
You want my job? You got it.
你想抓坏人 这才是最好的机会
You want to lock up poisoners? This is the place to do it.
但你要有耐心,先升上警探
But you gotta take your time. You’ll make detective,
学聪明点,然后再做改变
you’ll grow wise. And then you can change things.
不过你得先改变自己
But it’s gotta be from the inside.
我待会带你回总局找史丹
Let’s go downtown to the station. Talk to my guy, Stan.
他会教你该怎么跟检察官说
He’ll go through what you gotta say to the D.A.
我们来这儿干嘛?
What are we doing now?
我的线人坐牢
I told an informant
我答应要照顾他家人
I’d take care of his family for him.
我都替他们带些吃的用的
Bring them food, stuff like that.
帮他养家活口
Gotta help out the family.
信不信由你,我都在做好事
Believe it or not, I do try to do some good.
干嘛?你来找死吗?
You know where you’re at, dog?
看什么看?
The fuck you looking at?
我带了好东西来
Hey, we got some things for the family.
厨房♥在这儿
Kitchen’s this way.
放在柜台
Put it on the counter.
我去一下厕所,等我出来就走
I’m gonna go to the head. Two seconds, we’re gone.
真好,我要雷射唱盘
Hey, let me get the CD player.
果汁机给你,我要雷射唱盘
No, the CD player’s mine.
卓梦,给我进来
Dreamer! Come here!
到房♥间数一数
Count that shit, all right?
拜托,我正在忙耶
Thanks a lot, I was busy.
下次你最好自己数
Learn how to count, fucking math whiz.
你偷看牌
-You looked! -I didn’t.
才没有,你说我出老千?
You calling me a cheater, ése?
再发一次牌
Deal again, Sniper.
你玩牌吗?
You play cards, cop?
不常玩
No, not really.
喝啤酒吗?来一瓶吧
Want a beer? Have a cold one.
不,谢了
No, thanks, I’m good.
坐下来,玩一把嘛
Come on, sit down. Play a card game with us.
你是客人,有点礼貌
Don’t be rude, ése. You’re a guest.
坐下来玩一把
Why don’t you play one hand?
放心,我们不赌钱
Don’t worry, we ain’t betting money.
我们马上就走了
We gotta roll in a second.
艾朗索在大号♥,没那么快
Alonzo’s taking a shit.
好吧,我就玩一把
All right, I’ll play one hand.
你们在玩梭哈吗?
Is this five-card draw?
小丑是王牌
Yeah, jokers are wild.
告诉我,你当猪猡多久了?
Why don’t you tell us something? How long you been a pig?
对不起,对不起
My bad. My bad.
我是说你当警♥察♥有多久?
I meant a police officer.
我当了19个月
I’ve been a pig for 19 months.
是吗?
Is that right?
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我应该当消防员,还要一张
I should’ve been a fireman. One more.
你有什么牌?
What you got, dog?
三张十一点
Three of a kind.
我什么也没有
I didn’t get shit.
太棒了
Boo-ya, baby!
我有两对,两对耶
Two pair!
你高兴什么?警♥察♥赢了
What the fuck? He won.
拜托,我有两对耶
I got two pair!
三条比你的两对大啦
Three of a kind beats two pair, you fucking dumb truck.
你真是笨,你一定没吃药
You’re fucking stupid. Take your medication.
听好了,我才是聪明人
Seriously. I know I’m number one.
因为有这呆瓜,我们才不赌钱
See why we don’t play for money? Because of this vato.
很好,给我看你的傢伙
Show me your cohete.
什么?
What?
你的佩枪,给他看
Your gun, homes. Underneath your shirt.
你用的是点三八口径手♥枪♥吗?
What is it, .380 stainless?
九厘米贝瑞塔
9mm Beretta.
像这一把吗?
Like that?
一模一样
Just like it.
真的吗?
Yeah?
这就是问题了
Here’s the problem.
我看过这把,我要看你那把
I seen this one. I want to see yours.
来啦,我不会开枪的
Come on, ése, I ain’t gonna shoot nobody.
给我看看
Let me check it out.
那招是在警校学的?
Learn that in the Academy?
是呀
Neat trick.
挺厉害的
This is nice.
不错,这真不错
Nice.
一枪就把坏蛋给毙了
You could fuck a vato up with this.
你只要拿起来瞄准对方
What you do is, you aim like that.
我只是在耍你
I’m just playing.
我得走了
Yeah, I gotta go.
艾朗索
Alonzo!
留下来玩吧
Kick back and party.
你走不了了
Ain’t nothing out there for you.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
白小子
Hey, white boy.
既然你都问了,我就说吧
If you ask me homes, that’s just, of course, if you ask…
艾朗索出♥卖♥♥♥你了
…Alonzo played you, ése.
他把你害惨了
Big time.
等一等,你想去哪?
Wait, where you going?
该你发牌了
It’s your deal.
钱都在这儿
It’s all there.
你确定?
Sure?
你不信就自己数呀
You can count it yourself.
艾朗索一定有魔法
Alonzo pulled off a miracle.
时机很差,他却弄到这笔钱
Times are tight. Scared up a lot of cash.
他杀了谁?
Who’d he jack, homes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他杀了罗杰
He jacked Roger.
把那傢伙轰掉了
Blasted that fool.
艾朗索是个贪污腐♥败♥的坏警♥察♥
Alonzo’s a low-down, ruthless vato.
不过我很佩服他,他够狠
But I like that.
不,我才不会跟他握手
That’s why I never shake his hand.
他什么都不尊重
He don’t respect nada.
他弄那笔钱干嘛?
Know what the money’s for?
艾朗索太火爆了
Alonzo, he’s a hothead.
上礼拜在赌城
Last week in Vegas,
有一个俄♥国♥佬把他给惹毛了
some Russian starts talking shit.
他把对方活活打死
Alonzo, he just snapped. Beat his ass to death.
结果这俄♥国♥佬是重要角色
Turns out, that Russian, he’s a somebody.
艾朗索欠他们一百万美元
Now, Alonzo’s into the Russians for a million.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
艾朗索今晚一定要付钱
Alonzo has until tonight to pay up.
要不然就会被追杀
But he’s still on their list.
想不到他真的弄到这笔巨款
Nobody thought he could get the cash.
幸好他有一组手下替他干活
Good thing he did. They’re looking for him.
今晚午夜他没赶到市区交钱
If he don’t turn up downtown with the cash by midnight….
你老友就死定了
Your vato…he’s dead.
你被别人鸡♥奸♥过吗?
Hey, pig. Ever had your shit pushed in?
快回答
Simple question.
没有
-No? -No.
我被鸡♥奸♥过
Had my shit pushed in.
没错
Yeah, man.
我也被鸡♥奸♥过,好惨哦
I had my shit pushed in, bro! Big time!
史麦利呢?
Smiley?
我也被别人鸡♥奸♥过
Sure, I always get love from the homeys.
你们把他揍扁了
You guys fucked him up!
把她们带走
Go next door.
快滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
你完蛋了
You fucked up.
你被捕了,臭警♥察♥
You’re under arrest!
谁叫你在我家撒野

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!