该起床了
It’s time.
小乖乖
Hey there…
你起来干嘛?
Hey. What are you doing up?
是爸爸吗?
Is that Daddy?
嗨,女牛仔
Hey there, cowgirl.
她今天很调皮
She’s a little feisty today.
小宝宝应该多睡觉
Babies should be sleeping.
我肚子太饿了
“I’m too hungry for my own good.” Yes.
我要去准备了
I gotta get ready.
今天可不能丢东忘西
Wrong day to be forgetting stuff.
大家都说你很幸运,别搞砸
You know how lucky you are. Don’t screw this up.
好啦
All right! Jesus.
她睡了吗?
She go back to sleep?
睡了,她吃撑了
Yes. Ate like a pig.
我知道我很幸运
I know I’m lucky.
今天通过考验,前途就无量
I ace this job, the department’s wide open.
搞不好哪天能当分局长
Get my own division someday.
他们都住豪♥宅♥
You should see their houses.
哈罗
Hello?

Well, yes.
放心,我会的
Don’t worry, I will.
对,他在
He’s right here. It’s Alonzo.
霍特? 是,长官
-Hello. -Hoyt? -Yes, sir.
你要去局里报到吗?
Going to roll call?
我正要出门
I’m leaving now.
霍特 是,长官
-Hoyt? -Yes, sir?
巡警才去报到,我们不必去
Fairies go to roll call. We don’t.
那很好
Good to know.
十点钟到七街口咖啡店碰面
There’s a coffee shop on 7th. Be there at 10.
穿便衣、跑鞋
Be in comfortable shoes.
多带一把枪,你有吗?
Got a backup gun?
没有,我只有贝瑞塔警枪
Only the standard issue Beretta.
连手铐一起带着
Bring it. Cuffs too.
也许进办公室,但先去抓毒犯 这是顶尖的缉毒小组
Maybe we’ll do some business. We’re aggressive.
所以我才自愿加入
I know. That’s why I signed up.
我只想谢谢你…
I want to thank you for this–
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
这好像第一天参加足球集训
Feels like football tryouts.
真希望今天就知道有没有通过
I wish it was tomorrow so I’d know if I made the squad.
今天是好日子
Listen, it’s not tomorrow, it’s today.
你一定会通过考验
I know it’s gonna work out.
真的吗?
You do?
早安,长官
Good morning, sir.
不,谢了
No, thank you, ma’am.
办正事前先吃早饭,我请客
Get some chow in you. My dollar.
谢谢你,我吃过了
Thank you, sir, but I ate.
好吧,随你便
Fine. Don’t.
这儿挺好的
It’s nice here.
我想好好看报
May I read?
对不起,长官
I’m sorry, sir. I–
谢谢
Thank you.
我点东西吃好了
I’ll get something to eat.
不行,你错过机会了
Hell, no you won’t. You fucked up.
我想看报纸,请你闭嘴
I’m trying to read. Please shut up.
不必坐在像烤箱的警车真好
I’ll like not being in a hot black and white all summer.
跟我说一个故事
Tell me a story, Hoyt.
我的故事?
Like my story?
不是,是说一个故事
Not your story, a story.
你不肯乖乖闭嘴让我看报
Since you can’t shut up so I can read,
就说故事给我听
tell me a story.
我不会说故事
I don’t know any.
你不会说故事?
You don’t?
不会 好吧,那我说给你听
-No. -I’ll tell you one.
这是份报纸
This is a newspaper, right?
九♥成♥都是废话,但很有娱乐性
It’s 90 percent bullshit. But it’s entertaining. So I read it.
我看报就是要娱乐一下
It entertains me.
你一直烦我,那就换你娱乐我
You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me.
说故事给我听,快点
Tell me a story now. Go.
有一次我拦下酒醉驾驶 酒醉驾驶吗?
-There was a DUI stop. -A DUI stop?
我最好赶快掏出枪来
Let me load up!
醉汉好危险哦
-A DUI? Oh, shit! -Well, I–
很精采,我们在巡逻
Listen, we were on midwatch–
你们?
We who?
我和黛比 黛比是谁?
-Oh, me and Debbie. -Who’s Debbie?
黛比麦斯薇,我的训练官
Debbie Maxwell, my training officer.
女训练官?
A female training officer?
是的
Yes, sir.
好极了,太好了
Okay. All right.
她是黑人或白人?
Was she black, white?
白人
She was white.
她有没有搞头?
Lick-her license?
什么?
A what?
她是不是女同性恋?
A lick-her license. Was she a dyke, a lesbian?
她行不行?
Is she any good?
她挺厉害的
She’s pretty good.
黛比很棒,进行巡逻,说吧
-Okay, Debbie, midwatch. Go. -Right.
那晚很平静
-It was a quiet night– -Boom!
你要随时接受震撼教育
-What the fuck? -You never know, that’s the point. Go.
我们正在巡逻,我开车
It was quiet and we’re rolling…
一辆本♥田♥房♥车从巷子冲出来
…I’m driving. This Acura, just a beautiful car…
超速冲越了中隔线
…comes out a side street, all over the median.
于是我亮警灯、鸣警笛
I hit the wailer.
他继续开了十个街口才停车
He drives for 10 blocks before he pulls over.
我测量了酒精浓度就逮捕他
Plates run clean, so I test and arrest.
我把他押上警车,黛比去搜车
I’m belting in our unit, and she’s tossing his car.
找到一把手♥枪♥和两把散♥弹♥枪♥ 装了子弹上了膛
She shows me a .38 and two loaded shotguns.
真的还假的? 我不盖你
-No shit? -No shit! So…
她呼叫总部,我继续搜索
…she calls and I’m searching.
结果找到五百公克的安♥非♥他♥命♥
I find 500 grams of meth.
这傢伙是保释出狱的烟毒犯
Turns out he’s on bail for distribution…
他正要去把他的前合伙人干掉
…on his way to smoke his ex-partner before trial.
我们阻止一起谋杀案
Prevented a murder.
你逮到他,真了不起
You got him. It’s amazing.
是真的
It is. That you’re out there…
你跟霹雳娇娃一起巡逻一年
…with a fine bitch for a year and the best story you can tell me…
最得意的故事竟然是拦下醉汉
…is a drunk stop.
我不相信你
But I don’t believe you.
你一定有跟她上♥床♥
You tapped that ass, didn’t you?
老实说,你一定搞过她
Tell the truth. You know you tapped that ass.
你们在后座就做了起来
In the back, bam! Code X.
我有老婆
I got a wife.
你也有老二
You got a dick.
不是吗?
You do have one, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
你的老二在裤档,左右有口袋
Your dick lines up straight. Right and left of it are pockets.
口袋里有钱,把钱掏出来 你买♥♥单
In those pockets are money. Look in either one. Pay the bill.
帮我把传♥单♥拿走
Grab that menu off that window for me.
上车,车门没锁
Get in, it’s unlocked.
丢进置物柜
Throw that in the glove box.
这辆车不是警方用车
This is not from the motor pool.
不是,不过很拉风,对吧?
No. Sexy, though, huh?
办公室在分局吗?
Where’s the office, at division?
这就是办公室
You’re in the office.
起来了
Going up.
今天是训练日,霍特警官
Today is a training day.
我要带你到街头办案
Give you a taste of the business.
我有38起案子等着开庭
I got 38 cases pending trial…
有63起正在办
…63 active investigations,
有250起破不了案
250 I can’t clear.
我有五个手下,性格南辕北辙
I supervise five officers. Five personalities.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!