that it’s my birthday and I can have one little beer…
嗑点药 吃点镇静剂
one little line, a little Valium.
半年后我在费城的勒戒所醒来
Six months later, I wake up in a sober-living house in Philly.
我可是达拉斯人
I’m from Dallas, people.
这是一种病 一种身体的不适…
It’s a disease, an allergy of the body…
心理的执迷
an obsession of the mind.
我叫马帝…
So, my name is Marty…
我现在是个感恩的戒酒人
and today I’m a grateful, recovering alcoholic.
今天很美好 因为我没有大吐
And it’s a good day because I didn’t have to eat out of a Dumpster.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
我是卡洛琳 我不是酒鬼
I’m Caroline. I’m not sure I’m an alcoholic.
我不太喜欢喝酒
I mean…I don’t really like to drink.
我这个年纪 药比酒容易到手
For someone my age, it’s a lot easier to get drugs than it is to get alcohol.
我只是在生气
I guess I’m angry.
我气很多事
I mean, I think I’m really angry about a lot of stuff.
气些什么我也不确定
I’m just…not sure what.
听我说 我建立了我们的家园…
Listen to me. I built our house…
我不要失去它
and I’m not gonna lose it.
我的生意…
My business…
需要做很多私人研究
that would take a lot of private study.
我建议你看一下柯若诺
I suggest…you look into the Coronel.
– 那幅画? – 把它卖♥♥掉
– The painting? – In to selling it.
如果你有那个心…
If you can stomach it…
你应该看一下
you should look into it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
法官…
Dear Judge…
我集♥合♥墨西哥的顶尖人才
I recruited the best men in Mexico for my task force.
让他们接受严格的筛选
I make the selection, putting them under a rigorous screening process.
不只是体能上 还有心理上
And not only physically, but also psychologically.
抱歉这里一团乱…
Judge, I’m sorry for boxes and the paintings and things…
我还没时间整理
but I have been too busy to completely settle in here.
我知道扫荡提华纳帮有成
I know you’ve made very good progress with the Tiijuana cartel.
– 恭喜你 将军 – 谢谢
– Congratulations, General. – Muchas gracias.
我相信在年底之前…
I am confident that before the end of the year…
璜欧布瑞冈就会遭到羁押
Juan Obregon is gonna be taken into custody.
但你要明白那是一项艰巨的任务…
But you must understand that it’s going to be a very difficult task…
因为警界很腐♥败♥
because of the corruption in the police force.
希望训练方式与情报的交流…
Hopefully, the exchange of training methods and information…
能有所帮助
between our two countries will help.
但愿如此
I hope so.
另外 刚才谈的是卖♥♥方
On another note, General, we were talking about supply.
– 嗯 – 那买♥♥方呢?
– Mm-hmm. – What about demand?
你们对治疗毒瘾有何对策?
What are your policies towards treatment of addiction?
治疗毒瘾?
Treatment of addiction?
吸毒者会自己解决
Addicts treat themselves.
嗑死了一个是一个
They overdose, and then there’s one less to worry about.
我想让你做得是请写下五个因素…
What I want you to do right now is write down five triggers…
会让你故态复萌…
that could lead to your relapse…
影响勒戒的因素
that could jeopardize your recovery.
五个因素 例如你的父母 他们会说的话
Five triggers. Your parents, something they could say.
什么都有可能 每个人都不同
Anything that’s a trigger for you. It varies from person to person.
有些人已经讨论过了…
Some of us have already discussed…
琳达 我们前几天谈过
Linda, we talked about it the other day.
我知道你对妹妹有心结…
I know you have trouble with your sister…
她样样都比你出色
how she’s always kind of outshining you.
瘸子 喜欢你的新家吗?
Hey, sugar foot, how do you like your new home?
这跟律师的要求不一样
You got to be kidding me. This is not what my lawyers negotiated.
去你的律师
Please. Fuck your lawyers.
你别想吃香的…
You’re not getting any goddamn cappuccino or…
– 喝辣的 – 对 没有那回事
– Biscotti. – Yeah, you ain’t getting none of that shit either.
– 选一张床 – 不准打电♥话♥
– Pick a bed. – Stay off the phone, Eddie.
不准打长途 知道吗?
No long-distance calls, all right?
不然就打坏蛋免付费专线
Use 1-800-CRIMINAL if you do.
艾亚拉先生1月找我
Mr. Ayala first came to see me in January.
应该是在1987年
That would have been 1987.
他想租港边的仓房♥
He wanted to rent warehouse space along the harbor.
我没有多问 我也是生意人
I didn’t ask too many questions. I am a businessman also.
我从91到94年担任公♥司♥秘书
I was the company’s secretary from 1991 to 1994.
名义上为六家公♥司♥做事 但是它们…
I supposedly worked for all six companies, but they weren’t…
那只是有电♥话♥桌椅的空办公室
I mean, it was just an empty office with a desk and a telephone.
我没卖♥♥过任何东西
I never sold anything the whole time I was there.
有时会有人来领钱
Sometimes people came in, and they got paid.
我不知道他们的工作
I…I don’t really know what they did.
– 艾亚拉先生没提过钱的来源? – 没有
– Didn’t Mr. Ayala say where the money came from? – No.
– 你有没有问呢? – 没有
– Did you ask where the money came from? – No.
你觉得呢?
Where do you think it came from?
– 抗♥议♥ 猜测 – 抗♥议♥成立
– Objection. Speculation. – Sustained.
我换一个问法
I’ll rephrase, Your Honor.
你觉得你参与的是合法生意吗
Did you feel like you were engaged in a legitimate enterprise?
不 我不觉得
No, not really.
谢谢
Thank you.
你被警♥察♥跟踪…
You were followed by the police…
小朋友的声音会掩护我们
but they won’t be able to hear us over the children.
我想用炸♥弹♥
I want to use a bomb.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding?
不能直接开枪吗?
Can’t you just shoot him or something?
我不喜欢枪
I don’t really like guns.
你朝脑袋射上两三枪…
You shoot somebody in the head two, three times…
还是有医生救得活
and some pinche doctor is trying to keep him alive.
什么时候动手?
When are you gonna do it?
不知道
I don’t know.
鲁伊兹是唯一的重要证人
Eduardo Ruiz is the only real witness against Carl.
警卫会很森严
Security will be very tight.
– 我可能动不了他 – 你一定可以
– I may not be able to get to him. – You’ll be able to get to him.
他不会比宗教和总统难下手 你一定可以
If they can get to the pope and the president, you can certainly get to him.
小心一点 你的口气越来越像你老公
Careful. You’re starting to sound like your husband, Mrs. Ayala.
没有人看到她离开?
Nobody saw her leave?
嗯
Hmm.
不 我知道了
No, I understand.
好
Okay.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我得回家
I’ve got to go home.
需要重新安排…
Did you want me to resch…
好
Fine.
怎么了? 你好像很紧张
是曼诺洛的事
我怕他会做傻事 把命送掉
为什么?
他说要卖♥♥情报给缉毒组
他们会给他一大笔钱
他有什么可卖♥♥的?
就是沙拉♥萨♥和马瑞哥的事
他现在人呢?
不知道 他带着护照走了
亲我一下
别说是我讲的
你要什么?快克吗
What you want? Pot? Rock? Hey, what you want?
妈的
Fuck!
在法庭上 我们发现您…
It has come to our attention that Your Honor, while in private practice…
以前工作时 曾代表海豹镇…
previously represented the town of Seal Beach…
与警方打过官司
in their stop-work suit against the police department of Seal Beach.
这恐怕有损您的审理资格…
We believe this disqualifies you from hearing this case…
因此提议暂时休庭 对此进行清查
and we, therefore, move for a temporary suspension until it’s investigated.
艾勒律师 这提议很不寻常
Mr. Adler, this is a most unusual motion.
然而庭上…
Nonetheless, Your Honor…
法律理当公平对待我的当事人
we feel our client deserves every fairness afforded under the law.
希望不是要拖延鲁伊兹的出庭
I hope this is not in any way designed to delay the testimony of Eduardo Ruiz.
周一早上9点再审…
We will recess until 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning…
双方律师请到我的办公室
and I will see counsel in my chambers.
他们来了
They are coming this way.
所有的人都在
正经过我旁边
They are passing me now.
人还真多
Boy, there’s a lot of them.
今天可不可以走回去?
Listen, would you mind if we walked back to the hotel today?
– 走回去? – 对
– Walk back? – Yeah.
他们没有上车
They’re not getting into the car.