我有一个治疗法案 需要你的帮忙
I have a good bill on treatment-on-demand. I could use your help.
– 很好 我很期待 谢谢议员 – 没什么
– Wonderful. Look forward to it. Thanks, Senator. – Okay. Great.
如果有法官或政♥治♥人物肯哈麻…
If a judge or a politician is willing to put a reefer in their mouth…
– 我就写一篇报导 – 真的
– I’ll do a story on it. – Right.
– 你要自立自强 – 好
– Stand up and be independent. – Right.
我不管谁是总统 谁在国会
I don’t care who’s president. I don’t care who the members of congress are.
我不管你面对的是谁
I don’t care who you have to deal with.
只要能独♥立♥ 并善用公众的权利 那就是你的力量
If you’re independent and you use that bully pulpit right, that’s where your power is.
扫毒的威胁让利益大幅增加
It’s the stick of law enforcement that creates the carrot of huge profit that is economic truth.
吸毒者不会投票
Addicts don’t vote.
你们来干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
风景好吗?
You like your view?
– 电视够大吗? – 伙食好吗?
– TV screen big enough? – How’s the food?
希望一切都好 以后可没这么舒服
Hope it’s all good because this is as good as it’s gonna get for a long time, Eduardo.
我是合法的生意人 我是渔夫
I’m a legitimate businessman. I’ve got tuna boats. I’m a fisherman.
– 你去查啊 – 给我闭嘴
– Check it out! – Shut the fuck up!
– 他妈的怎么可能 – 他不能闯进来
– Fucking can it, bitch! – You can’t come in here like that!
– 我要见律师 – 好
– I want to see my lawyer. – Okay.
没事
It’s cool, man.
– 艾迪 你麻烦大了 – 没事
– Eddie…you’re in a lot of trouble. – It’s cool.
你知道吗? 搜到这么多货…
You know what? The amount of coke we found on this creep…
– 有些州会判死刑 – 没错 送到德州就死定了
– that’s capital punishment in some states, right? – Yeah, down in Texas.
– 他们会折磨他的 – 一定的
– They’ll fry him. – Definitely.
你被录了音
We’ve got him making the deal on tape.
吹嘘货色 大谈生意经
We got him bragging about the quality, about his business.
– 他逃不掉了 – 你惨了
– We got this motherfucker. – You’re fucked.
不 是死定了
No, no, he’s fucked.
不过还有一条路
I only see one way out of this predicament.
把你的老大招出来
You make us believe you got a boss, Eddie.
如果不招 你就得扛
Look, no boss, it’s all on you.
不行
No.
那是自杀 我根本别想出庭
No, that’s a death sentence. I’d never make it to the trial.
我们会保护你
Look, we’re gonna protect you.
– 你替谁工作? – 这是逼供
– Who you working for? – This is coercion.
渔夫也知道逼供
That’s a big word for a fisherman.
真厉害 你替谁工作?
Big-ass word. Who you working for?
我还知道另一个词
I know another big word.
免刑
Immunity.
不要紧张
Take it easy, will you?
怎么回事?
What’s going on in here?
– 我们有搜索票 – 什么?
– We have a warrant to search your premises. – What?
卡尔!
Carl!
我的先生
My husband!
– 别紧张 夫人 – 卡尔
– Relax. Ma’am. – Carl!
请不要再前进了
Ma’am, right here. You can’t go any further.
– 大卫 过来 – 夫人 我们有搜索票
– David, come here! – Ma’am, I have a search warrant.
他会回来的
He’ll be back.
他们要把爸爸带到哪去?
Where are they taking Daddy?
他没事
He’ll be all right.
他没事 只是去问个话
He’s all right. They’re just gonna take him to the office and talk.
别紧张 他们不会伤害他的
Just relax. They’re not going to hurt him.
– 我不懂 – 他不会有事的
– I don’t understand what’s going on. – He’ll be all right.
– 爸爸怎么了? – 爸爸不会有事的
– What are they doing to Daddy? – Daddy’s gonna be okay.
乖 没事 不要怕
It’s okay, sweetheart. It’s okay, baby.
你不必 你来就好
我在这里等
你在提华纳警局待了5年
在州警处3年
93年豪雨 双亲溺死家中
真不幸
你一个月赚316美元
那是我的薪水
听我说
这一切可以成为过去
我们可以谈谈你的未来
不过你得帮个忙
如果我帮得上
我想铲除提华纳帮
我能帮什么忙?
他叫法兰西斯科佛罗瑞斯
是一名杀手
他替提华纳帮做事
我要找他谈一谈
帮我把人找到带过来
你疯了吗?
曼诺洛 别激动
你不知道花王法兰西?
他是黑道杀手 疯子一个
– 他杀人无数 – 不然我自己去
没有人可以帮我们
他住在圣地亚哥
(俄亥俄州 辛辛那提)
这是惊喜还是什么?
Well…is this a surprise or what?
太荣幸了 谢谢
An honor. Thank you.
– 老婆 – 路上怎样?
– Hi, sweetie. – Good trip?
– 你好吗? – 我很好 只是有点惊讶
– How are you? – Good trip. I’m good. I just can’t believe this.
– 华盛顿是什么样子? – 就像…
– What’s Washington like? – It’s like, uh…
就像加尔各答 有很多乞丐
It’s like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars.
不过他们都穿高级西装…
Only these beggars are wearing $1, 500 suits…
不会说”求求你”和”谢谢”
and they don’t say please and thank you.
所以 我们把案子交给陪审团了…
So, we put the case before the arbitration panel…
裁决团里没有人有专业素养 清净专案虚有其名
none of whom have any expertise.
非常基金不过是个代名词罢了
Superfund is just one of those words.
没有人在意
People stop paying attention.
– 真令人灰心 – 灰心死了
– It’s frustrating. – It’s so frustrating.
你有没有见到总统?
Did you meet the president?
你♥爸♥爸认识总统
Honey, your father knows the president.
我刚刚得知 美国总统…
It just so happens…that the president of the United States…
我的新老板 自♥由♥世界的领袖…
my new boss, the leader of the free world…
即将与我会面
has penciled me in for a little face time.
我朋友都不相信你是反毒的
None of my friends can fucking believe my dad’s actually the drug czar.
– 卡洛琳 – 对不起 是真的嘛
– Caroline. – I’m sorry, but, I mean, come on.
这样很棒啊 爸爸
It’s great. it’s great, Daddy.
很不可思议 就这样
It’s just amazing, that’s all.
阿尼 你来了
Arnie, thank God.
海琳娜 我…
Helena, I am so…
到底是怎么了?
Please tell me what’s going on here.
怎么回事? 他们就这样捉走他
What is going on? They came into the house. They just took him away.
还搜查了我家
They searched my home.
你仔细听我说 好吗?
Let me tell you what’s happening. All right?
首先 卡尔不在这里
First of all, Carl is not here.
他在缉毒组手上
The D.E.A. has got him.
他会立及接受提讯…
They’re gonna hang onto him until his arraignment…
就是明天
which will probably be tomorrow.
你在这里也没有用 懂吗?
So here you are wasting your time. All right? Are you with me?
– 懂 – 有事别在电♥话♥上讨论
– Yeah. – Okay. Now, do not discuss anything over the telephone.
不要跟邻居交谈 不要进院子
Don’t talk to your neighbors. Stay out of your yard.
– 他是什么罪名? – 我不知道…
– What is he charged with, Arnie? – I don’t know…
就算知道也不会在这里讲
but under no circumstances am I going to talk about it here.
你回去陪大卫 好吗?
Now, you go home and be with your son. All right?
小姐?
Miss?
我要百威
Can I have a Budweiser?
– 抱歉 – 什么事?
– Excuse me. – Yes?
给我一根烟好吗?
Can you give me a cigarette?
你的动作怎么这么快
人都有弱点
上帝之道是微妙的
阿门
算你狠
我想说的是…
All I’m saying…What I’m… What I’m saying is…
现在的人都言不由衷
it never seems like anyone ever says anything that matters to them.
只会点点头 说一些…
We all look at each other and nod with these…
一些公式化的回答
these responses that we’ve been trained to make.
不是真正的回答
Responses…Not real responses.
只是客套话 虚伪 敷衍 陪笑…
Social conventions, like phony, fake smiles…
表面功夫
surface bullshit.
我会直接说…
Do I ever just say…
你们让我很别扭吗?
Hey…I’m uncomfortable in this crowd.
我也不知道我在干什么
I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing either.
我知道你们很怕 但是没关系 因为…
I know you’re afraid, and that’s okay, you know, because…
一点… 也没错
Hello? Fucking…exactly.
我们装得很懂 很厉害…
We act like we have all the answers and we’re totally invincible…
像我们父母认为一样和我们父母的父母认为他们的很懂很厉害一样
like our parents seem and their parents before them.
很抱歉 我必须要说 那都是放屁
I’m sorry I have to be the one to say this, but it’s fucking bullshit.
– 譬如说? – 譬如你每晚都想着卡洛琳自♥慰♥…
– For instance? – I know you jack off to Caroline every night,
而不是你所爱的凡妮莎
instead of Vanessa, who you’re supposed to be in love with.
别跟我提什么风俗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!