养我的孩子 睡我的床…
raise my kids, sleep in my bed…
上我的老婆
with my wife.
好一个如意算盘
Sounds like a nice plan.
是胡说吗?
Oh, is it insane?
你想想 要是我想坑你…
Just think about it, okay? If I was gonna rip you off…
鲁伊兹死后我为何不走?
why wouldn’t I just leave town after Ruiz was killed?
还去法♥院♥等你被释放?
Why would I sit next to you in court and listen to a dismissal?
我问你 你觉得理由和借口有分别吗?
Let me ask you something. You think there’s a difference between a reason and an excuse?
我觉得没有
Cause I don’t.
– 再见了 – 卡尔…
– Good-bye, Arnie. – Carl…
卡尔?
Carl?
快点
Come on, sweetheart.
快出来 大家都在等你
Come outside. Everyone’s waiting for you.
– 是谁? – 阿尼 他…
– Who was that? – Arnie. He’s, uh…
– 他没办法过来 – 噢
– He can’t make it to the barbecue. – Oh.
– 走吧 – 海琳娜
– Come on. – Hi, Helena.
– 你好 – 好热闹的派对
– Hello. – It’s a great party.
– 你的朋友? – 我谁也不是
– Who is he, a friend of yours? – Oh, I’m a nobody.
只是逮捕你的人
I’m the nobody who arrested you.
– 你… – 你好吗?
– You’re… – How you doing?
– 你进来干什么? – 随便看看啰
– What are you doing in my house? – Oh, just looking around.
黑心钱果然特别好用
You got nice shit. Drug money buys a lot of nice shit, Carl.
听着 在我家里你最好不要那样说话啊
Listen, you don’t want to talk that way in my house.
你心知肚明 你是个凶手
You’re fucking a murderer, Carl.
– 去你的 去你老婆 – 你不能呆在这
– Fuck you and fuck your wife. – Hey, you can’t be in here.
– 把他带出去 – 不要自找麻烦
– Get him out. – You put me out, Carl.
– 我是警♥察♥ – 我才不管
– I’m a cop. – I don’t care.
– 出去 – 嘿!
– Get out. – Hey ! Hey, hey !
– 这就是你想要的? – 去跟你的儿子说故事
– Is that what you wanted? – A nice little bedtime story, Helena.
说你谋杀我的搭档!
Tell him how you murdered my partner!
– 你错了… – 他叫雷卡斯楚
– You got the wrong… – His name was Ray Castro, Helena!
雷卡斯楚!给我记住
Ray Castro! You remember that!
– 他有毛病吗? – 把地毯拉平
– What’s his problem? – The carpet, sweetheart.
– 不 我来就好 – …
– No, no, no, I got it. – I got it.
– 他是哪来的? – 外面
– Where did he come from? – Outside, honey.
干什么?
What do you want to do, man?
状况好的时候 我会想得通
On the good days, I feel like I get it.
一切都很有意义
Like it all makes sense.
我会把握现在
I can stay in the moment.
不担心未来…
I don’t have to control everything in the future…
并相信一切都会很顺利
and I believe everything is gonna work out fine.
状况不好的时候…
O…On the bad days…
我只想拿起电♥话♥乱打
I just want to grab the phone and start dialing numbers.
我想扯着头发…
I want to pull my hair…
跑到街上大叫
and run through the streets screaming.
多亏在这里认识的朋友…
But thanks to the people I’ve met in these rooms…
像玛格丽特 还有吉姆…
like Margaret and Jim…
还有莎拉…
and Sarah…
嗯…
um…
我相信我可以撑过今天
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna make it through today.
你们有话要说吗?
Would you like to share?
我是劳勃
Uh…my name is Robert.
内人芭芭拉和我…
My wife Barbara and I…
来支持女儿卡洛琳…
are here to support our daughter, Caroline…
我们愿意用心去听
and we’re hear to listen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!