Sometimes, they look so human, it gives you the creeps.
有时它们还真♥象♥人,叫我毛骨悚然
Boy, that other one’s getting kinda horny, ain’t he?
伙计,另一只好象特别猴急啊
Think we ought to hit him up with the tranquillizer gun?
我们应该给它打一针麻♥醉♥枪♥吗?
It’s new year’s. Let ’em have their fun.
拜托,现在是除夕.让它们也寻点开心
That black one must be the female.
那只黑色的一定是母的
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Beeks. Are you there, beeks?
比克斯! 你在吗,比克斯?
I’m over here.
我在这里
That’s far enough.
够远了
Did you get the report? Let’s see the money.
报告到手了吗? 钱呢?
Ok, toss it over.
好吧,丢过来
Thank you, beeks.
谢谢你,比克斯
Wonderful news. Wonderful.
好消息.太好了!
Beeks, happy new year.
比克斯,新年快乐
My life savings. Try not to lose it.
先生,这是我一辈子的积蓄 千万别亏光了 亏光了?
Lose it? Coleman, in a couple hours, you’re gonna be the richest Butler ever.
再过几个小时, 你会成为世上最富裕的管家
Well…
那么…
I worked real hard for this, Louis. I hope you know what you’re doing.
路易,我可没少费心. 希望你知道自己在干什么
Thank you, Ophelia. What are you doing?
谢谢你,奥菲莉娅 你在干什么?
10:31… That’s us, Louis.
10点31分… 路易,我们的车到了
Coleman, would you, please? Thank you.
麻烦一下.谢谢
I could use a stiff drink. Would you care to join me?
我可得不介意来一杯 一起好吗?
Good morning, mr Duke. Wilson.
早上好,杜克先生 威尔逊
Keep the change.
不用找了
Think big, think positive. Never show any sign of weakness.
好好想想.乐观点.千万别示弱
Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear, that’s the other guy’s problem.
一矢中的.低买♥♥高卖♥♥ 害怕吗?那是别人的问题
Nothing you have ever experienced can prepare you
你过去的经历
for the unbridled carnage you are about to witness.
与接下来要面对的 失控状况完全无法相比
The super bowl, the world series. They don’t know what pressure is.
超级碗(摔跤比赛),世界杯, 他们不知道什么叫压力
In this building, it’s either kill or be killed. Make no friends and take no prisoners.
在这栋大厦里,不是你死就是我活 敌我不分
One minute you’re up half a million and the next,
上一刻还是百万富翁
boom, your kids don’t go to college and they’ve repossessed your Bentley.
下一刻可能就会一贫如洗
Yeah, we gotta kill the motherf… We gotta kill them!
你还要跟着我吗? 当然,我们要把那两个臭… 我们要打倒他们
We want you to buy as much oj as you can, the instant trading starts.
现货交易一开始, 你就要尽可能地多买♥♥冻橙汁
Don’t worry if the price starts going up, just keep buying.
别担心价格上升 一个劲地买♥♥就行了
But they’re gonna broadcast the crop report in an hour. What if…?
可再过一个小时才会有农产品报告啊
Let us worry about that, Wilson.
威尔逊,这种事就交给我们来担心好了
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
How’s the ulcer, Harry?
哈利,溃疡还好吧?
Pretty good. How’s the hypertension?
还行.高血压还过得去吧?
Hasn’t bothered me in months.
好几个月没担心过啦
Let’s kick some ass.
让我们大展拳脚!
Well, this is it. The last bastion of pure capitalism left on earth.
没错,世上最后的资本主义堡垒
Here in New York they trade everything, gold, silver, platinum,
在纽约,什么都能交易 金,银,白金,民用燃料油
heating oll, propane, cocoa and sugar
丙烷,可可粉,糖…
and, of course, frozen, concentrated orange juice.
当然,还有冷冻浓缩橙汁
Now, the people on the phones are taking orders from brokers all over the world.
电♥话♥旁的人接受经纪行的定单
The runners then hand those orders to the traders in the pits.
操作员在把定单交给中间的交易商
They’re trading cotton over there. And that’s the silver pit.
他们在那边交易棉花 那边是银
The Dukes’ trader is going to be buying like crazy right from the opening.
杜克的交易员从一开始就会疯狂地买♥♥入
We wait until he drives the price up. Right. I can’t wait to see his face
他会把价格催高 没错 我等不及
when they broadcast that genuine crop report.
看他们在报告公布时的样子呢
Oj trading opens at 9:00.
橙汁交易9点开市
Let’s go kick some butt. Let’s go.
让我们给他们好看 上
102 bid for… Sold!
102投标… -卖♥♥了!
Six, six.
6、6
At seven, at seven. Two hundred.
七点,七点 两百
One-oh-eight.
八第一次
One-sixteen.
十六第一次
Hey, hey. The Dukes are trying to corner the market.
喂,杜克兄弟企图买♥♥断市
They know something. I can feel it. Let’s getinoniit.
我感觉他们知道点内♥幕♥ 我们也跟着上吧
Add it on! 200, taken.
129! 200!买♥♥! 130! 200!200!
Louis.
路易
Not yet, almost.
还没到.差不多了
220 taken. 209.
220!买♥♥! 209!
Yeah, yeah, got ’em. 139.
是啊,买♥♥吧
Now! Sell, 200 April at 142.
现在 142价位卖♥♥出200四月份
That’s not right. How can the price be going down?
不对劲.为什么价格开始往下跌?
Something’s wrong. Where’s Wilson?
不对劲 威尔逊呢?
Selll sell! Sell! What are they doing here?
卖♥♥!卖♥♥!卖♥♥! 他们在这里干什么?
They’re selling, Mortimer. Why, that’s ridiculous.
莫蒂默,他们在卖♥♥ 什么,太荒谬了
Unless that crop report…
除非那份报告…
God help us!
老天啊!
I told you we shouldn’t have committed everything, you asshole.
我早就告诉你不能太过分,混♥蛋♥!
We’ve got to get Wilson and tell him to sell.
我们得进去告诉威尔逊,叫他马上抛售!
Go, sold!
马上抛售!
Ladies and gentlemen, the secretary of agriculture.
女士们,先生们,农业部秘♥书♥长♥
Ladies and gentlemen, the orange crop estimates for the next year.
女士们,先生们 下一年度的橙子产品预计
After calculating the estimates from various orange producing states,
在计算各种橙子产品的估算后
we have concluded the following:
我们得出如下结论:
The cold winter has apparently not affected the orange harvest.
寒冷的冬季并未影响到橙子的收成
Consumers can expect orange juice prices to fall…
消费者可以预期橙汁价格会下降
Wilson, for Christ’s sake, sell!
威尔逊,老天啊,快卖♥♥!
Sold! Sold! Sold! Buy ’em.
买♥♥下来 卖♥♥!卖♥♥!
Sold!
买♥♥下来
Sell it!
卖♥♥!
Selling. Sell!
卖♥♥!卖♥♥!
Sold!
买♥♥下来
No. Selling.
卖♥♥!
All right, I’ll buy.
好吧!我买♥♥!
Wilson, where are you going? You idiot!
威尔逊,你要到哪里去? 白♥痴♥!
Get back in there at once and sell, sell.
马上回来给我卖♥♥!卖♥♥!
Sir, but I… I… […
可…可我…我…
Five. Yeah, 200.
买♥♥.100 200,谢谢,老兄
100. 100. Yeah, that was 100.
100 你买♥♥了吗?
Did you get that? I got five with you, man. Five, five.
老兄,给我5
Hundred.
Happy new year.
新年快乐!
Winthorpe. Valentine.
温索普 情人节
Hey, how’d y’all make out today?
嘿,你们今天收获如何?
How could you do this to us after everything we’ve done for you?
我们为你做了这么多,你怎能恩将仇报?
Oh, see I made Louis a bet here.
噢,我和路易打了个赌
Louis bet me that we couldn’t both get rich and put y’all in the poorhouse.
路易说我们不能同时发达 随便把你们丢到贫民窟去
He didn’t think we could do it. I won.
他认为我们办不到.我赢啦
I lost.
我输了
One dollar. Thank you, Louis.
1美元 谢谢,路易
After you. Certainly.
你先请 当然
Margin call, gentlemen.
先生们,要增收保证金
You can’t expect us to… You know the rules of the exchange.
你不会要我们… 你们知道交易的规矩
All accounts to be settled at the end of the day’s trading without exception.
交易结束后就要清算,没有例外
You know perfectly well we don’t have $394 million in cash.
你很清楚我们没有3亿9千4百万现金
I’m sorry, boys. Put the Duke brother seats on the exchange up for sale at once.
很抱歉. 马上把杜克兄弟的座位拿去拍卖♥♥
Seize all assets of Duke & Duke commodities brokers,
冻结杜克兄弟期货经纪行的所有资产
as well as all personal holdings of Randolph and Mortimer Duke.
包括伦道夫和莫蒂默.杜克 的所有个人资产
My god. We’re ruined!
我的天啊,我们完蛋了 太过分了!
This is an outrage! I demand an investigation.
我要求调查!你不能拍卖♥♥我们的位置!
You can’t sell our seats. A Duke has been on this exchange since it was founded.
杜克家族从建立就是这里的一员
We founded this exchange. It’s ours! It belongs to us!
我们建立了交易所! 是我们的!是属于我们的!
My god.
我的天啊
Your brother’s not well. We better call an ambulance.
你的弟弟不行了.快叫救护车
Fuck him! Now you listen to me. I want trading reopened, right now.
管他去死!听我说! 我要求马上重开交易!
Get those brokers back in here! Turn those machines back on!
叫经纪都回来! 马上重开机器!
Turn those machines back on!
马上重开机器!
You and your nobel prize, you idiot.
你和你的诺贝尔奖!你这白♥痴♥!
Where’s beeks? Where in the hell is beeks?
比克斯在哪里?那混♥蛋♥在哪里?
Beeks! Yeah, I forgot all about that guy.
我都把他给忘了
Ok, one male gorilla.
好,一只公猩猩
Hey, wait a minute. There’s two of them in that cage.
等等,笼子里有两只
One gorilla, two gorillas. Big deal. Whole bunch is getting sent back to Africa.
一只猩猩,两只猩猩. 有什么大不了.反正都要送回非洲
It’s a big scientific experiment. What do I know?
我怎么知道这种超级科学实验
Anyway, take a look. They’re in love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!