You can’t just go around and shoot people with a double-barreled shotgun
你不能因为他们惹恼了你
’cause you’re pissed at them.
就随便用枪射别人的膝盖
Why not?
为什么不?
It’s called assault with a deadly weapon. You get 20 years for that shit.
因为这是用致命武器袭人. 你这20年都白活啦?
Listen, do you have any better ideas?
你还有更好的办法吗? 当然
Yeah, you know, it occurs to me that the best way you hurt rich people
我意识到伤害有钱人的最好方法就是
is by turning ’em into poor people.
让他们变得贫穷
You have to admit, sir, you didn’t like it yourself a bit.
你得承认,先生,你一点也不喜欢自己
And now for the news.
新闻时间:
Under heavy security, the crop estimates for next year’s orange crop
在重重安保下 下一年的橙子产量预计
are being delivered from Miami
将会由迈阿密
to the department of agriculture in Washington DC.
护送至华府的国家农业部
Louis. Louis, that’s him, the guy who paid me to talk dirty to you.
路易!路易,就是他! 就是他付钱给我,要我说你的坏话
In charge of security is mr Clarence beeks, head of lyndhurst security.
林德赫斯特保全公♥司♥的克拉伦斯.比克斯先生负责保全工作
Clarence beeks? Clarence beeks?
克拉伦斯.比克斯?
The Dukes just gave that guy 10 grand.
杜克兄弟给那家伙1万大元!
Ten grand? I saw an outlay in the payroll to him for 50,000.
1万? 我看见工资单上给了他5万
Mortimer said it was for research.
莫蒂默说是用于研究
Research, so he can get his hands
研究如何在公布于众前
on that top secret crop report two days before it goes public.
搞到高度机密的农产品报告
My god, the Dukes are going to corner the entire frozen orange juice market.
我的天啊 杜克兄弟想买♥♥断整个冻橙汁市场
Unless somebody stops them. Or beats them to it.
一定要阻止他们 或是破坏他们的计划
Eggnog?
来点蛋酒吗?
Duke & Duke, may I ask who’s calling?
杜克兄弟公♥司♥,请问是哪一位来电?
Duke & Duke, I’m afraid he’s busy. Can you hold, please?
杜克兄弟公♥司♥,恐怕他现在正忙着呢 您能等一会儿吗?
May I help you? Just a moment, mr beeks, I’ll put you right through.
有什么能帮到您呢? 请等等,比克斯先生.我马上帮你转过去
Operation strange fruit proceeding according to plan.
奇异果行动,按计划进行
I anticipate penetration and acquisition at 21:00 tomorrow. Hold on.
我预计明晚9点渗透并到手 等等
Fuck off.
滚你♥妈♥的♥!
When can we expect delivery? I will be leaving DC by train.
我们什么时候预计到货? 我会坐火车离开华府
Will rendezvous at 24:00.
在24点汇合
The Hilton hotel, parking level d, section 4.
希尔顿酒店,D层停车场 第四区
That’s the orange section. Orange, I like that. Very good.
橙色部分 橙色.我喜欢,太好了
The final payment is due on delivery, in cash.
最后一笔款项该付了,要付现金
Hey, man. Jesus, hey!
天啊!嘿!
Happy new year!
新年快乐!
Ever make it with an ape? Haven’t you had enough drink?
和猩猩干过吗? 哈维,你喝得还不够多吗?
Are you kidding? It’s not even new year’s Eve.
开玩笑吧?还没到除夕呢
Come on, kiss this beautiful ape.
来吧,给这漂亮的猩猩一个吻
Come on, give me a little. Come on, just a little.
一个吻就好.来吧
Harrisburg express.
哈里斯堡快车
Stairway c…
楼梯
What? It’s my turn to drive.
什么? 该轮到我来开了
No, it isn’t. Yes, it is.
不,才不是呢 就是
Well, I’m sure you think it is, but it isn’t. No, don’t you remember?
我知道你以为是,可就不是 你不记得啦?
This morning you drove the shipment of anchovy paste.
今天早上,鱼酱那车是你开的
Yeah, I drove the anchovy paste,
是的 我开了凤尾鱼酱
but you had the video tape recorders this afternoon.
但下午那车录象带是你开的
Well, I just backed them up about five feet.
我只是退车5英尺
We have to take turns.
我们要轮流开
Sometimes it’s longer, sometimes it’s shorter. It’s my turn now.
有时会长些,有时会短些 现在轮到我啦
No, it isn’t. No. Yes, it is.
才不是呢 就是我
Merry new year. Happy new year.
新年“筷”乐! 新年快乐
In this country, we say, “happy new year.”
我们国家说“新年快乐”
Thank you for correcting my english, which stinks.
感谢您纠正我英语的糟糕
I am naga eboko, exchange student from Cameroon.
我叫南加.埃波卡,喀麦隆来的交换生
Beef jerky time.
牛肉干时间
You want some beef jerky? No, please.
要来点牛肉干吗? 不,谢了
There’s plenty, you know.
我有很多呢
This animal’s being routed through to New York.
这畜生要送到纽约
Its care and feeding instructions are on this bill of lading.
提单上有喂养守则
Ok, gotcha.
好,明白了
I doubt you’ll have any problems,
如果有什么问题
but if you do, there’s a tranquillizer gun in the first aid kit.
急救箱里有支麻♥醉♥枪♥
Oh, yeah?
噢,是吗?
Say, have you guys been drinking?
你们是不是喝了酒?
No, sir. Not us. Enough drunks on this train already.
我们可没有喝,先生 车上已经够多醉鬼了
Happy new year.
新年快乐!
That’s kind of you, son. And a happy new year to you, too.
你有心了,孩子.新年快乐
Could I offer either of you two gentlemen a wee jolt of Irish whiskey,
两位绅士,我能请你们来点爱尔兰威士忌
to Usher in the new year?
庆祝一下新年吗?
Not for me, pal.
我可不能喝,伙计
I do not drink. It is against my religion.
我不喝酒.因为我的信仰不允许
I always say, “religion’s a fine thing, taken in moderation.”
我总是说,“有信仰是好事,但也要适度”
Beef jerky? No, son. Thank you very much.
吃牛肉干吗? 不,孩子,谢谢你
No, it gives me the winds something terrible.
我吃了会放臭屁
We are moving! We are moving!
开车了!开车了!
New York, here we come!
纽约,我们来啦!
Come in, my child, join the party.
来吧,孩子,加入派对
Let me see, now you would be from Austria. Am I right?
让我猜猜,你是奥地利来的吧?
No, I am inga from Sweden. Sweden?
不对.我叫英加,来自瑞典 瑞典?
But you’re wearing lederhosen.
可你穿着皮短裤
Ja, for sure, from Sweden.
是瑞典来的,没错
Please, to help me with my rucksack.
请帮我放好旅行包?
Oh, yeah, sure, why not?
噢,当然.为什么不呢?
Hey, I’m hungry, man. I have got to get something more to eat.
我饿了,老兄.我得再找点吃的
Well, maybe there’s some pretzels in the bar car.
也许餐车里有脆饼干
Welcome.
欢迎
Who is that? Open the door, man.
谁? 老兄,开门!
I’m dressed as a baggage handler.
我穿得象个行李搬运工
You can imagine how embarrassed I was when I saw
想想看,发现派对上 有人跟我穿得一模一样
there was someone at the party with the same costume I had.
该有多尴尬啊
Monkey, monkey? I’m a fucking gorilla, you clown!
猴子?猴子? 妈的,我是猩猩,你这小丑!
Irie, irie, irie. I certainly hope there’s enough space on the train for me.
我希望车上够位置
Do you remember me? It’s Lionel Joseph.
还记得我吗?我是莱昂内尔.约瑟夫!
Lionel, from the African education conference, right?
莱昂内尔!非洲教育会议的,对吧?
Yes. I was director of cultural events at the haile selassie pavilion.
没错!我负责海尔.塞拉西馆的 文化事务主管
I remember the pavilion. We had big fun there.
我记得我们玩得超开心
Now that we are all here, we will have a picnic, ja?
现在我们都在这里.来野餐吧?
You will help me get my rucksack down for the Swedish meatballs?
我要拿瑞典肉丸, 您能帮我把包拿下来吗?
Remember the one we did? Yeah.
记得我们干过的吗? 当然
The memories. All day long I could tell those stories.
回忆 这么久了,我还能回忆起往事
Those were good ones. The good old days.
你的不错嘛 老兄,都是些好东西
There you are, sweet pea.
甜心,拿着 谢谢
So, the train will be pulling into Philadelphia soon.
列车很快到站费城
Will you be getting off at the city of brotherly love, mr beeks?
比克斯先生, 你会在兄弟之爱之城取得成功吗?
Yeah, I will, but you won’t…
当然,可你们就没那么好运了
Winthorpe.
温索普
See if this one’s empty. Hey, back off.
看看这个是不是空的 嘿,滚一边去
I’ll rip out your eyes and piss on your brain.
我会挖出你的眼睛,在你脑门上撒尿
Excuse me. You got it.
对不起 你拿到了
All right. On your feet. Up, let’s go.
站起来.快走!
Bunch of fucking weirdos! We’re going to take a little walk.
一帮蠢材! 我们得会儿散步
And don’t try anything funny or the whore loses a kidney. Let’s go.
别想搞什么花样 要不我就打爆她的肾
No, I’m from Sweden. Hey, beat it.
不,我是瑞典人 省点吧
Hey, I’m king Kong. I’m the biggest, baddest boy in the jungle.
嘿,我是金刚 我是雨林里最坏最大个的家伙
Get lost, you maggot.
滚开,疯子
Hey, who is that guy, your father or something?
这人是谁?你老爸?
All right, hold it right here.
好吧,乖乖呆在这里
Oh, honestly, beeks. This is as far as we go.
好吧,比克斯 我们走得够远了
No more cockamamie cigar smoke.
少来假雪茄烟
No more Swedish meatballs there, tootsie.
少来瑞典肉丸
And no more phony Irish whiskey.
少来冒牌爱尔兰威士忌
No more goddamn jerky beef.
少来该死的牛肉干
The party’s over. The party’s over?
派对结束了 结束了?
Hey, come on. What do you mean, the party’s over?
嘿,来吧! 什么叫“派对结束”?
It’s not even ten o’clock, you dummy.
白♥痴♥,还不到10点呢!嘿,来吧!
Hey, come on. Loosen up, man. It’s almost new year’s Eve.
放松点,伙计!都快除夕了!
All right.
好啦!
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, look what happened to me!
瞧我这是怎么啦?