It’s ten o’clock – here’s Johnny.
10点,是尊尼!
Listen, baby, I’m sorry. My momma just came in from outta town.
听着,宝贝,很抱歉 我妈刚从乡下出来
Can we do it next week?
我们改到下个星期,好吗?
Flowers for me?
花是送给我的吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing? You’ve got company.
你在干什么? 你有约
Business is business. I’ll go for a walk.
生意就是生意.我出去散个步吧
The fresh air will do me good. Lay down.
新鲜空气对我有好处 躺下来
I’m sorry you had to cancel your appointment.
对不起,害你取消约会
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Ophelia, I can’t tell you how good that feels.
奥菲莉娅,太舒服了
You’ve been so kind to me.
你对我真好
I’m just protecting my investment. That’s all.
我只是在保护我的投资
Shut up and go to sleep.
闭上嘴,睡吧
99 and a half. You’re not getting out of bed, though, until it’s normal.
99度半,你要呆在床上直到痊愈
I feel fine and I’ve inconvenienced you enough.
我感觉很好,再说, 我已经麻烦你够多的了
You have work to do and so do I.
你有工作要做,我也是
Nobody works on Christmas Eve.
平安夜没人工作
I’m gonna go shopping. And then [ll come back and make you a nice dinner.
我要去购物,回来就给你煮大餐
Now, read your paper.
看你的报纸吧
Christmas, huh?
圣诞节?
I’ll give him a Christmas present he’ll never forget!
我要给他一份永远难忘的圣诞礼物!
William, where have you been? The party’s already begun.
威廉,你到哪儿去了?舞会已经开始啦
I have some work to finish, mr Duke.
我还有工作要做
It’s Christmas Eve and William wants to keep working, Mortimer.
威廉在平安夜还想着工作
I’ll think of you in Stockholm when I accept the nobel prize.
我到斯德哥尔摩领♥取♥ 诺贝尔奖时会想起你的
The wager has two parts as I recall.
我记得赌注包括两方面
Something about a second party turning to crime.
就是另一方变成罪犯
Didn’t you say you had some work to do, Valentine?
你不是说还有工作要做吗?
Yes, sir. I was wondering about this $10,000 check to mr Clarence beeks.
我在想这张给克拉伦斯.比克斯先生的 1万美元支票
I’ll take care of it, Valentine.
瓦伦丁,这个就交给我吧
I don’t seem to recall any Clarence beeks working for the firm, mr Duke.
我不记得公♥司♥里有 克拉伦斯.比克斯这个人
It was before you joined us, Valentine.
瓦伦丁,这是在你加入公♥司♥前的事
We did manage to stay in business for 47 years before your arrival.
你还没来,我们已经成功干了47年了
Have a drink, William. Merry Christmas.
威廉,来一杯,圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, mr Duke. What?
圣诞快乐,杜克先生 什么?
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 噢!圣诞快乐
Ho, ho, ho!
呵呵,呵呵!
Randolph, Mortimer, come in here quickly, I’ve finally caught him.
伦道夫!莫蒂默! 快进来!我终于抓住他了!
Who are you? I’ve caught him redhanded.
你是谁? 当场人赃并获!
Winthorpe, is that you?
温索普,是你吗?
I’m making a citizen’s arrest. This man is a drug dealer.
我要行使公民权利逮捕他 他是个毒贩子
Look, look, here in his office drawer, he’s got all the bad drugs here.
瞧瞧他的抽屉 什么毒品都有:
Marijuana joints, pills, quaaludes,
大♥麻♥烟,软性毒品,安♥眠♥酮♥
valium, yellow ones, red ones, cocaine grinder, drug needles.
安定,黄色的,红色的, 磨可♥卡♥因♥的,注射器! 他才是坏人,不是我!
I just came in and caught this man planting this stuff in my desk.
我刚进来就看到这人 把这些东西塞进我的抽屉
It’s obviously some primitive attempt to try to frame me.
无疑是想陷害我
Frame you? Boy, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black.
陷害你?老弟,不要五十步笑百步!
This man’s obviously a lunatic. I’m calling security.
这人一定是疯子.我去叫警卫
Put that phone down.
把电♥话♥放下
Hello, security… Merry Christmas.
喂,警卫吗? 圣诞快乐
You tried to Rob me, plant drugs on me.
你想抢劫我,在我身上放毒品
You steal my house, my car, my job. You know, I ought to kill him right now.
你占了我的屋子,我的车子, 我的工作.我应该现在就干掉他
Hey, look, man, this is a big misunderstanding.
听着,老兄,这一定是误会
I don’t know nothing about your house, car and job.
我根本就不知道你的屋子,车子和工作
Could you put the gun away? Ask the Dukes.
把枪放下.问问杜克兄弟!
Put that gun away at once, winthorpe. Have you lost your mind?
马上把枪放下!你疯了吗?
Freeze, slimeball.
不许动,臭小子!
I realize this whole experience must have been rather unsettling for you.
我知道这种经历一定让你很难受
Winthorpe, don’t leave. We can explain.
温索普,别走.我们可以解释!
Yeah, you’ll be sorry.
是啊,你们会后悔的
You’ll all be very, very sorry.
一定会后悔的
Poor, deluded creature. We caught him pilfering at our club,
走上邪路的可怜人 我们发现他在俱乐部里偷东西
embezzling funds, selling drugs.
挪用公♥款♥,售卖♥♥毒品
Now he’s dressing up like Santa claus.
现在他竟然扮成圣诞老人
A very sordid business.
真是肮脏
I can’t believe winthorpe would fall to pieces like that.
我不敢相信温索普会堕落到这种地步
That guy belongs behind bars.
这不是我的事,可那家伙该去吃牢饭
He’s unemployed, Valentine. It’s no excuse, Mortimer.
瓦伦丁,他下岗了 莫蒂默,这可不是借口
He’s flat broke, obviously hungry.
他无家可归,还饿得厉害
Oh, but he has money to buy drugs, right?
可他还有钱买♥♥毒品,对吧?
Listen, you can’t be soft on people like that. Take it from me, I know.
对这种人可不能心软. 我就是个活生生的例子
Pay up, Mortimer, I’ve won the bet.
交钱,莫蒂默.我赌赢了
Here, one dollar.
拿着,1美元
We took a perfectly useless psychopath like Valentine,
我们成功将瓦伦丁那样无用的疯子
and turned him into a successful executive.
变成出色的管理人
And during the same time,
与此同时
we turned an honest, hard-working man
我们将一个诚实努力工作的人
into a violently deranged, would-be killer.
变成狂暴危险的潜在杀人犯
Now, what are we going to do about taking winthorpe back
现在,我们该怎么说服温索普回来
and returning Valentine to the ghetto?
再把瓦伦丁送回贫民窟呢?
I don’t want winthorpe back after what he’s done.
温索普都变成这个样子了, 我可不想要他回来
You mean keep Valentine on as managing director?
你是说让瓦伦丁当执行总监?
Do you really believe I would have a nigger run our family business?
你认为我真的会让一个黑鬼 掌管我们的家族生意吗,伦道夫?
Of course not. Neither would I.
当然不会,我也不愿意
I do think we should hold off on switching them back, though,
不过,我认为我们不应该把他们换回来
until we get that crop report, new year’s Eve. Don’t you?
直到我们拿到除夕的农产品报告
Absolutely, no sense rocking the boat until then.
当然,没必要在那之前另生枝节
If mr beeks does what we paid him to do,
如果比克斯先生成功 完成我们交给他的任务
we should have a very happy new year.
这一年我们会过得非常愉快
Indeed.
确实如此!
Hey, winthorpe! Winthorpe!
嘿!温索普!温索普!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, winthorpe. Hey, yo, winthorpe!
嘿!温索普!
Winthorpe. Yo!
温索普!哟!
Sorry about that.
对不起
Yo! Yo!
哟!哟!
Hey, taxi!
嘿,的士!
Hi, Louis. Merry Christmas.
路易,圣诞快乐
Louis. Louis, when you get out I have a big surprise for you.
路易,等你出来,我有个大惊喜给你
Excuse me. The door was open.
对不起,门开着,很抱歉打扰你
I’m sorry to bother you, but I’m looking for a Louis winthorpe.
我在找路易斯.温索普
Does he live here? Wait here a minute, I’ll be right back.
他在这里吧? 在这里等着.我马上回来
Louis, Louis. It’s him. It’s Valentine.
路易,是他,那个瓦伦丁
Louis… Louis?
路易
Louis.
路易
It was close, but he’s going to be all right.
很危险,不过他会没事的
Now, make sure he gets plenty of rest. And for god’s sake, no excitement.
一定要让他多休息 千万不能刺♥激♥他
Thanks, doc. Merry Christmas. Not at all.
谢谢,医生.圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you. I’ll let myself out, Coleman.
圣诞快乐.科尔曼,我自己出去就行了
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
谢谢你,医生 圣诞快乐
It was a dream. I dreamt the whole thing.
是梦,全都是我做的梦
It was just a bad dream.
原来是个噩梦
Good morning, sir. Merry Christmas.
早上好,先生 圣诞快乐
Coleman, I’ve had the most absurd nightmare.
科尔曼,我刚做了个超可怕的噩梦
I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house.
我一贫如洗,没有人喜欢我 我丢了工作,没了屋子
Penelope hated me.
佩内洛普也嫌弃我
It was all because of this terrible, awful negro.
都是因为这可恶该死的黑鬼
Oh, dear! It was the Dukes. It was the Dukes.
是杜克干的
You’re a dead man, Valentine! Don’t do it.
瓦伦丁,你死定了
It was an experiment. They used us as Guinea pigs, man.
这是实验.老兄,他们把我们当成小白鼠
The Dukes used us as Guinea pigs.
杜克兄弟用我们做实验
To see how our lives would turn out. They made a bet.
想看我们会变成怎么样 他们打赌
I’m afraid it’s true, sir. I believe him, Louis.
恐怕这是真的,先生 我相信他,路易
The Dukes ruined my life over a bet?
杜克兄弟就为了 一个赌注毁了我的人生?
For how much?
赌多少?
A dollar.
1美元
One dollar.
1美元
Fine, that’s the way they want it.
好吧 他们想玩这招?
No problem.
没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!