They beat me up and stole my clothes.
他们揍了我一顿,还抢了我的衣服!
Those men wanted to have sex with me!
那帮禽兽还想对我霸王硬上弓!
Can we discuss this somewhere else? One of them tried to bend me over this…
拜托换个地方谈好不好? 他们想把我压倒…
If this place is indicative of the state of correctional institutions in this country,
如果这地方就是我们国家 要人改过从善的地方
they might as well let all the convicts out. It’s far worse on the inside.
他们还不如把坏人全都放出来呢 因为这里比外面糟得多!
Stealing from your friends at the club, Louis?
在俱乐部里偷朋友的钱?
Heroin, Louis? Have you lost your mind?
还有海♥洛♥因♥?路易斯,你疯了?
Mother wants me to call off the wedding and so does Todd.
妈妈要我取消婚礼,托德也是这么认为
Todd? What does Todd have to do with it?
这关托德什么事?
You’ve been fired from Duke & Duke. They’re charging you with embezzlement.
你已经被杜克兄弟公♥司♥解雇了 他们还准备控告你挪用公♥款♥
Embezzlement? I’ve never stolen anything in my life.
挪用公♥款♥?我这辈子从没偷过东西
How could the man I loved, whose children I wanted to have and breast-feed,
我怎么能爱上这样的男人 我准备用母乳喂养的孩子
be a heroin dealer?
他的父亲怎能是海♥洛♥因♥贩子?
It wasn’t heroin, it was angel dust, pcp and…
不是海♥洛♥因♥,是天使粉,又叫PCP…
Listen, Penelope, I swear to you, on my honor,
佩内洛普,我以自己的名誉向你发誓
with almighty god as my witness, I am not an angel dust dealer.
天父在上,为我做证 我绝不是天使粉贩子!
Oh, Louis.
哦,路易斯
I’ve been looking everywhere for you, baby. Listen, Louis.
宝贝,我到处找你呢
Would you please…? I’m hurting, baby. I just need a shot.
路易斯宝贝,我受不了啦,给我一支吧
Louis.
求你啦!
Who is this person? I’ve never seen this woman before.
这是什么人? 我从没见过她!
Don’t say that, Louis.
别这么说,路易
Come on baby, just a dime bag. I’ll do all those things you like.
来吧,宝贝,一小剂够了 我会帮你做全套,你会喜欢的
Shame!
可耻!
You lying… filthy… disgusting… creep.
你这满嘴谎言,下流胚 你让我恶心!
Todd was right about you.
托德没看错你
I never want to see you again as long as I live!
我这辈子都不要再见到你了!
Grand! Great! Thanks a lot.
好极了 太感谢了
It was a joke.
不过是个玩笑而已
Your friend said it would get you off.
你的朋友说可以帮你“上垒”
Someone told you to do this to me? Yeah, and he paid me $100 too.
有人叫你这么做的? 是啊,他给了我1张“大团结”呢
He’s right over there.
他就在那里
So let me get this straight. I’m gonna give you 20 for the cab,
让我搞清楚 我给你20块打的
and you’re gonna give me 50 when we get to your house?
你一到家就给我50块?
That is correct, my Butler Coleman will give you $50,
没错.我的管家科尔曼会给你50块
and drive you anywhere in the city you wish to go.
你要到哪里,他都送你去
You don’t exactly look like the type that has a Butler.
你看起来不象是有管家的那种人耶
You know, if you’re hustling me…
如果你想搞我…
Hustling you? Hustling you?
搞你?
You don’t think they give these to just anyone, do you?
拜托,这种东西他们不会随便给人吧?
I can charge goods and services in over 86 countries around the world.
我可以在超过86个国家购买♥♥商品和服务
Yeah? Well I don’t take credit cards.
真的?我可不收信♥用♥卡♥
You’ll see what a mistake all this was.
你会明白这全都是误会
Yes?
是?
Coleman. Could you please let me in? I’m having trouble with my key.
科尔曼,让我进去 我的钥匙有点问题
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁?想干什么?
Coleman, just unchain the door and let me in. I’m in no mood for jokes.
快开门让我进去.我可没心情开玩笑
Coleman? There’s no Coleman here. You’ve made a mistake.
科尔曼? 这里没人叫科尔曼.你搞错了
Excuse me, for a moment.
等等
Coleman! Let me in!
让我进去!
If you don’t go away, I shall be forced to call the police.
再不走,我就叫警♥察♥啦
Hello. I’ll be making a cash withdrawal in the amount of $500.
你好,我想提取现金 500元
Well, in fact, we’ll make it $1,000.
不,还是提1000吧
Excuse me.
请等等
I’m sorry, mr winthorpe, but the IRS has frozen your accounts.
对不起,温索普先生, 国税局已经冻结了你的帐户
What are you talking about? You know me.
什么?你认识我啊
You’re a heroin dealer, mr winthorpe.
你是海♥洛♥因♥贩子,温索普先生
It wasn’t heroin, it was angel dust, pcp, and I never even had my hands on it.
不是海♥洛♥因♥,是PCP.我从没碰过那玩意!
Regardless, it’s not the kind of business we want here at first national.
不管怎么说,我们第一国家银行 也不想做这种生意
May I see your credit cards please?
请您出示信♥用♥卡♥
I’ve been ordered to repossess them. What?
我受命收回这些卡
Now wait a minute, what am I supposed to live on?
什么?等等,我该怎么办?
I mean, what’s going to happen to me?
我靠什么过日子?
Roger.
罗杰
Why is someone deliberately trying to ruin my life?
为什么有人要故意毁掉我的人生?
Tell you what. Forget about the $50, ok?
那50块就算啦
I’m just real tired. I’m going home.
我累了.我回家啦
You’ve got to believe me. You must believe me.
你一定得相信我 相信我!
I have been framed. You can’t just leave me here.
我是被陷害的! 你不能把我丢在这里!
I got enough problems, Louis.
路易,我自己的烦心事已经够多了
Come on, come on.
算了吧
Listen! Wait! Wait!
听着!等等! 等等!
I have over $150,000 in that bank.
我在那间银行里 有超过15万美元
But you don’t care because you helped them do this to me.
你一点也不在乎, 因为你跟他们是一伙的!
Get off your knees, Louis.
路易,起来吧!
Give me your hand.
手给我
Soft hands.
柔软的手
And a manicure. You never done a hard day’s work in your life, have you?
还修剪过.这辈子都没干过重活吧?
I’m gonna regret this, but… come on.
我一定会后悔的…不过,上来吧
Get in.
上车
I’m going to get to the bottom of this. There’s been a grave, grave mistake.
我一定要搞清楚.真是错得离谱!
Hey, that look just like the dude that had me busted.
那小子好象就是害我吃牢饭的人
Sir?
先生?
Right there, he look just like the motherf…
那里.和那五行欠扁的臭小…
I mean, he looks just like the gentleman that had me busted.
和那个害我被捕的先生好象呢
To whom are you referring, sir? Right there! The dude right over there.
先生,您到底说的是哪一个? 就那个臭小子!
A big mistake. I’m gonna find…
我一定能搞清…
Right over there. That’s my car. Coleman!
就在那里! 那是我的车!
Coleman, that’s my car!
科尔曼,这是我的车!
That’s my car! That’s my driver!
我的车! 那是我的司机!
There’s some strange shit going on here, Coleman.
后面坐着坨臭狗屎
You don’t want to be late for your first day at work, sir.
第一天就迟到可不太妥当
Man, what am I supposed to do in here? What they want from me?
我在这里该干什么呢?
I’m sure they’ll tell you, sir.
我敢说他们一定会告诉你的
Yeah, what if I can’t do it? Just be yourself, sir.
要是我做不到呢? 先生,做自己就行了
Whatever happens, they can’t take that away from you.
不管发生什么事,他们无法剥夺这一点
Excuse me, my name is… Yes, mr Valentine.
不好意思,我叫… 瓦伦丁先生
They’re waiting for you in the last office down the hall.
他们在大堂最里面那个办公室里等您呢
William, my boy. Right on time.
威廉,我的好小伙子 正是时候
Come in, come in.
进来
Sit down.

No thanks, guys. I already had breakfast this morning.
谢啦,伙计.我已经吃过早餐了
This is not a meal, Valentine.
瓦伦丁,这可不是正餐
We are here to try to explain to you what it is we do here.
我们是想解释这里是怎么操作的
We are commodities brokers, William.
威廉,我们是期货经纪
Now, what are commodities?
什么叫期货?
Commodities are agricultural products.
期货是农产品
Like coffee, that you had for breakfast.
比如早餐喝的咖啡
Wheat, which is used to make bread.
做面包的小麦
Pork bellies, which is used to make bacon,
做培根的猪肉
which you might find in a bacon, and lettuce and tomato sandwich.
当然,也可以做生菜和番茄三文治
Then there are other commodities like frozen orange juice and gold.
还有其他东西可以做期货 例如冻橙汁 还有黄金
Though, of course, gold doesn’t grow on trees like oranges.
当然,黄金不象橙子一样长在树上
Clear so far? Yeah.
还行吗?
Good, William. Now, some of our clients are speculating
没问题 好,威廉 我们有些客户推测
that the price of gold will rise in the future.
未来的金价会上升
And we have other clients who are speculating
而另外一些客户则认为 金价会跌 他们给我们下指示
And we buy or sell their gold for them.
要我们帮他们买♥♥或卖♥♥金
Tell him the good part.
说重点
The good part, William, is,
重点在于
that no matter whether our clients make money or lose money,
不管我们的客户 赚钱还是亏本
Duke & Duke get the commissions.
杜克兄弟都能拿到佣金
Well, what do you think, Valentine?
怎么样,瓦伦丁?
Well, it sounds to me like you guys are a couple of bookies.
听起来你们象是拉皮条的
I told you he’d understand.
我早就告诉你他会明白的
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened.
要搞清楚可犯不着让爱因斯坦出马
It’s the same guy who tried to Rob the payroll.
就是那个想抢工资单的家伙
No doubt about it, that’s him.
没错,就是他
He planted the drugs on me.
他把毒品栽赃给我
Rachim, Mohammed, Larry. How you guys doing?
拉奇,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,拉利!你们还好吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!