好了 下午两点了
Okay, it’s two o’clock.
阳光幼儿园的下课钟声应该已经响了
The bell at Sunnyside has rung,
所以邦妮的寒假正式开始
so Bonnie is officially on her winter break.
-她将快要飞到… -哈-威-衣
-Soon she’ll be flying off to… -Hay-way-I.
巴斯 是夏威夷 大家都计划好怎样度假了吗?
It’s Hawaii, Buzz. Does everybody have a vacation plan?
抱抱龙和我正在玩我们的重型多人…
Rex and I have been working on our massively multiplayer,
在线角色扮演游戏
online, role-playing game profiles.
超级抱抱龙!
The Rexing Ball!
那是我 你可不可以把我的手弄大一点?
That’s me! Can you make my arms bigger?
没问题 放大中…
Oh, yeah. Enhancing.
棒极了!
Oh, yes!
薯蛋头先生 一起玩吗?
Potato Head, you in?
对不起 她是属于我的
Sorry, fellas. He’s all mine.
我们俩会有充满乐趣的一周
We’re going to have a fun-filled week, just the two of us.
加我一个
Deal me in.
多谢各位来参与试镜
Thank you all for coming to the audition.
一号♥ 开始
Number one, action.
可怕啊 下一位…
Dreadful. Next.
真是糟透 下一位…
Horrifying. Next.
太好了
Brilliant!
邦妮快来了!
Bonnie’s coming!
去夏威夷度假! 去夏威夷度假!
Vacation to Hawaii! Going on vacation!
-去度假了… -邦妮
-Vacation, vacation. -Bonnie!
妈 来了
Coming, Mom!
玩具们 拜拜
Bye, toys.
-好了各位 是放松的时间了 -万岁
-All right, folks, let the relaxing begin. -Hooray!
准备好输掉这盘棋局了吗 弹簧狗?
Ready to lose at checkers, Slink?
除非猪会飞啊
When pigs fly.
事实上 我有一个飞行员叔叔
Actually, I had an uncle who was a pilot.
-真的? -不 其实是假的
-Really? -No, not really.
芭比 你的手袋
Here’s your bag, Barbie.
你可以直接把我的行李放在这里
You can put my luggage right here.
肯 这真是令人兴奋
Ken, this is so exciting!
拍照吧! 说”夏威夷”
Picture! Say “sunscreen.”
-夏威夷 -非常好
-Sunscreen. -Perfect.
-咔嚓 -芭比?肯?
-Ka-click. -Barbie? Ken?
胡迪? 嘿!
Woody? Hey!
你们都在夏威夷吗? 太好了
You guys are in Hawaii, too! Groovy.
我们偷偷藏在邦妮的背包内
We stowed away in Bonnie’s backpack.
你们是怎样来的?
How did you guys get here?
肯 这是邦妮的卧室啊
Ken, this is Bonnie’s bedroom.
什么?
What?
-而且她已经走了 -噢 不…
-And there she goes. -No. No, no. No, no.
不!
No!
邦妮
Bonnie!
你不能走的 你不能不带背包的
You can’t go. Not without the backpack.
我就有话直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你认为邦妮会带她的学校背包去度假吗?
You thought Bonnie would take her school backpack on vacation?
-哦 哥们 -夏威夷啊
-Oh, boy. -Hawaii!
你带我们到夏威夷吧
You have to take us to Hawaii!
对不起 我只负责拉开和关上拉链
Sorry, sir. I just zip and unzip.
-我真的不会飞 -嘿?
-I don’t actually fly. -Hey?
肯?
Ken?
我…马上回来
I… I’ll be right back.
他为了此度假已计划了数个月了
He’s been planning this vacation for months.
哇 上面有许多编号♥呢
Wow. That’s a lot of numbering.
这全都是他做的吗?
Did he do that all by himself?
肯并不知我知道他的计划
Ken doesn’t know I know,
其实他计划在那里…
but this is where he planned
来给我一个初吻
to have our very first kiss.
你们还没有亲吻过?
You haven’t kissed yet?
这本是一个完美的假期
It would have been the perfect vacation.
-肯 你可以出一出来吗? -不!
-Ken, could you please come out here? -No!
我不知这手袋与我的鞋子是否相配
I can’t decide if this handbag matches my shoes.
那么 你是穿平底鞋还是高跟鞋?
Well, are you wearing the pumps or the espadrilles?
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
我们为你们准备了你们的梦想假期
We’ve got the vacation of your dreams all planned out for you!
欢迎来到邦妮钟意酒店
Welcome to the Bonnielikeoke Motel.
我还以为是住度假村酒店…
I thought we were staying in a resort.
-欢迎来到邦妮钟意度假村酒店 -太棒了!
-Welcome to the Bonnielikeoke Resort. -This is great!
当你深海潜游时
“Immerse yourself in a whole new world
会使你置身全新的世界
“when you go deep sea diving! ”
我有一套很棒的配备
I’ve got the perfect outfit!
哇 看看那个
Whoa, look at that.
好漂亮啊
Beautiful.
看看这个
Watch this.
鲨鱼特辑
Shark Week.
非常好
Nice.
接下来是大自然导赏游
Next up, a guided nature hike.
这是代表夏威夷的雀鸟 了了鸟
There’s the official Hawaiian state bird, the Nene.(黄颈黑雁)
-了了 -咔嚓
-Nay-nay. -Ka-click.
这是本州代表鱼 游吓游吓走吓走吓行吓行吓飞吓飞吓鱼
And the state fish, the humuhumunukunukuapua’a.
-咔嚓 -还有个菠萝
-Ka-click. -And a pineapple.
-你究竟在做什么? -咔嚓
-How you doing? -Ka-click.
你没有穿裤子
You’re not wearing any pants.
红心 要跑得像风一般!
Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
独角兽 要跑得像风一般
Ride like the wind, Buttercup!
好吧 我下来
Okay! Get off me.
肯 你真的在征服这些浪花呢
You’re really rippin’ those curls, Ken.
看我表演花式吧
Watch me hang ten, Babs.
赢了
Gin.
我还好
I’m okay.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
终有一日到来了
I should’ve seen this coming.
表演马上就要开始了
The entertainment will start in just a moment.
嘿 巴斯
Hey, Buzz!
各位先生 女士 你们好
Hello ladies and gentlemen.(西班牙语)
芭比 地方已准备好让你们初…
Barbie, we’re almost ready for the place where you have your first…
谢了 我已安排好这个了
Thanks, but I got this one covered.
-肯 跟我来一下 -好吧
-Hey, Ken, come with me for a minute. -Okay.
胡迪 沙滩已准备好
Woody, the beach is all set.
我们把猫窝清扫了一下
We removed the poop from the kitty litter.〔西班牙语〕
西班牙语真是漂亮
Spanish is so beautiful!
各位 看看外面吧
Hey, everybody, look out the window.
他们在外面做什么?
What are they doing out there?
外面温度应该零下过亿了
It’s got to be a bazillion degrees below.
还好他们都穿了 1982年的冬季系列
Good thing they wore the 1982 Winter Weekend Collection.
看来她真的安排好了
Looks like she does have this one covered.
咔嚓
Ka-click.
好浪漫啊
How romantic!
是啊 如果他们没有摔倒的话
Yeah. Until they fall off the deck.
我去拿铁铲
I’ll get the shovel.
最美好的假期
Best vacation ever.
对
Yeah.