– Good plan, Jessie. – Someone’s at the door!
那个大包裹
Yeah, so that big stack there
和柜台上的那些都拿走
and the ones on the counter all go, too.
好的
Okay.
看起来我得走两趟了
Looks like I’m gonna have to take two trips.
伍迪
Woody!
好吧 我们还有备用计划
All right, we need a plan B.
都动动脑子 伙计们
Put on your thinking caps, people.
我想到了 她可以闯进那辆货车
I got it! She can make a break for the delivery truck.
这是大白天 而且她肯定来不及
Aw, it’s broad daylight. Besides, she’ll never make it in time.
我该怎么办 现在我们都得进箱子了
What do I do? Now we’re all gonna end up in a box.
等等 就是这样 杰茜 再说一遍
Wait. That’s it! Jessie, say that again!
说什么 我们都得进箱子了
Say what? That we’re all gonna end up in boxes?
不是我们 是你 你得进箱子里去
Not us, you. You’re gonna get in a box.
什么
What?
听着 几分钟后
Listen, in a few minutes, the
那个送货员会从那扇门回来
delivery lady is gonna come back through that door
取剩下的箱子 你要到其中一个里面去
and take the other boxes, and you’re gonna be in one of ’em.
这是解救伍迪的唯一方法
It’s the only way to free Woody.
不 不行 我不能 我做不到
No. No way. I can’t. I can’t do that!
我不能待在箱子里 我不行
I can’t get in a box. I can’t!
肯定还有别的办法
There’s gotta be another way.
这就是办法 你必须振作起来 士兵
This is the way! You better snap out of it, soldier!
我们没时间了 而你是我们唯一的机会
We’re running out of time, and you’re the only chance we’ve got!
不 我不行
No! I can’t!
杰茜 听我说 记着你的训练
Jessie, listen to me. Remember your training.
但我没有被训练过
But I don’t have any training!
好吧 那就当我没说
Well, forget about that.
当斗士卡尔被困在罐子里时 他对自己说
When Combat Carl gets stuck in a jam, he says to himself,
斗士卡尔从不放弃
“Combat Carl never gives up.
斗士卡尔会有办法的 你说一遍
Combat Carl finds a way.” Now say it!
斗士卡尔从不放弃 斗士…
Combat Carl never gives up? Combat…
你不是斗士卡尔
You’re not Combat Carl!
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Oh, Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
我听不见
I can’t hear you!
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up! Jessie finds a way! Yeah!
还有一件事 小声点
Oh, one more thing. Keep it down.
我会努力的
I’ll try.
醒醒 你自♥由♥了
Wake up! You’re free!
是谁竟敢召唤变形金刚
Who dares summon Transitron?
我要用这个箱子
I need to use this box.
变形金刚自♥由♥了
Transitron free?
对 把你的手给我
Yes, that’s right. Here, give me your hand.
什么…我该怎么回报你
What the… How can I ever repay you?
把我封起来
Seal me in.
好吧 那来吧
Okay, here goes.
好吧
Okay.
等等 等等 别用胶带
Wait, wait. Don’t tape it!
我会出不来的
I won’t be able to get out!
把盖板合上然后把那个箱子放在上面压着
Just close the flaps and put that box on top. It’ll keep it shut.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
不 并不确定
No, not really.
你会被汽车人铭记在心的
By Globbatron’s ghost, you shall be remembered!
-好吧 -变形金刚 分身
– All right. – Transitron, separate!
还需要什么吗
Need anything else?
计划貌似进行得很顺利
Well, the plan seems to be working.
到目前为止
So far, so good.
又忘了用胶带吗
Oh, forgot the tape again?
什么 不 不
What? No, do…
她被封起来了
She got sealed in!
完了 我们永远都出不去了
Aw, that’s it. We’re never gonna get outta here.
不 杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Nah. Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
您的车修好了
You’re good to go.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
别忘了你的包 邦妮 我们两分钟后出发
Don’t forget your bag, Bonnie. We’re leaving in two minutes.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃
Jessie never gives up…
杰茜有办法了
Jessie finds a way!
伍迪 伍迪
Woody! Woody!
杰茜 杰茜 在这里
Jessie! Jessie, over here!
已经好一会儿了 我觉得她回不来了
Oh, it’s been a while. I don’t think she’s coming back.
耐心点
Patience.
电影的结构要求这是最黑暗的…
Cinematic structure dictates it’s always darkest…
停 钉子裤 生活不是电影 他们回不来了
Can it, Pants! Life ain’t a movie. They’re never coming back.
看 他们回来了
Look! They’re coming back!
-万岁 -她做到了
– Hooray! Yeah! – Yeah, she did it!
要退房♥了吗
Checking out?
我希望您住得愉快
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
确实 多谢
We did. Thanks.
快点 杰茜 我们行动吧
Come on, Jess! Let’s move!
妈妈 我们要去奶奶家了吗
Mom, are we going to Grandma’s now?
-马上 宝贝 -邦妮
– In a minute, honey. – Bonnie!
好吧 现在跳到我肩上 然后我们…
Okay, now climb on my shoulders, and then we’ll…
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie? Jessie!
天啊 她在干嘛
Gah! What is she doing?
她冲着门帘去了
She’s headed straight for the curtain!
那可不是计划中的
That’s not part of the plan.
杰茜
Jessie!
拜托
Come on.
我的手
My hand!
看 跟你说过的
See? Told you.
太棒了
Perfect!
我看不下去了
I can’t look.
过来抓我啊
Come and get it!
多谢您光临好梦旅馆
Thanks for staying with us at the Sleep Well.
我的玩具
My toys!
不 小姑娘 那里只有工作人员能进
No, no. Little girl, that area is for employees only!
我不能让你们进去
I can’t have you back here.
那是我女儿的玩具吗
Are those my daughter’s toys?
杰茜
Jessie!
那些 可能是她的
Those, uh, they might be hers.
这只是个误会
This was just an honest mistake.
我真应该报♥警♥
You know, I really should call the police.
报♥警♥
The police? Whoa, whoa, whoa!
拜托 根本没必要让警方掺和进来
Come on. There’s no need to involve the authorities.
走吧 邦妮 我们要走了
Come on, Bonnie. Let’s go. We’re leaving.
你愿意把它们卖♥♥掉吗
Would you consider selling them?
跟你说吧 我出一百块买♥♥那个牛仔
Tell you what. I’ll give you $100 for the cowboy.
你想要多少 两百块
What do you want? $200?
这是尾声 我们要回到一切开始的地方了
Ah, the epilogue. We’re back to the location where it all began.
我从没想过我会想念车厢
I never thought I’d miss the trunk.
你做到了 杰茜 你救了我们
You did it, Jessie. You saved us all.
杰茜没有放弃 杰茜想到了办法
Jessie didn’t give up. Jessie found a way.
伍迪想要说谢谢
Well, Woody wants to say thanks.
蛋头先生 你们看到蛋头先生了吗
Potato Head! Have you seen Potato Head?
什么 不
What? No!
天呐 看起来
Oh, dear. It seems the
那只怪物还是还是害死了一名受害人
monster has returned to claim one final victim.
不 他没有 蛋头先生在那里
No, he hasn’t. He’s right over there.
真高兴你又回来了 亲爱的
Oh, I’m so glad to have you back, baby.
我们永远不会再分开了
We ain’t never gonna get separated again.
混♥蛋♥
Aw, nuts.
团队的笑声
Ah, group laughter.
这标志着坏事远去
A sure sign that the worst
而且电影就要结束了
is behind us and the movie is just about over.
这就是结尾了吗
So, this is the ending?
对 我猜他们已经要放演职员名单了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!