So what happens now?
现在就是角色们走散了
Well, this would be the part where the characters get separated
然后被一个接一个抓走…
and then picked off one by one…
接下来会发生什么
Then what happens next?
钉子裤先生去哪儿了
Uh, where’s Pricklepants?
他刚刚还站在这里来着
Well, he was standing right here just a moment ago.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
只有他知道到底发生了什么…
He was the only one who knew what the heck was going on…
等等 等等 听
Wait, wait, listen!
我想我们跟丢了
I think we lost it.
在那边
It’s over there!
过来
Over here!
我觉得我能看见它
I think I can see it.
它正在盯着我们看
It’s staring right at us.
是蛋头先生的胳膊
It’s Potato Head’s arm!
等一下 它貌似想跟我们说什么
Wait a minute. It looks like it’s trying to tell us something.
怎么了 小兄弟
What is it, little buddy?
我觉得它用的是某种手势
Think he’s using some kind of hand signals.
是数字一
It’s the number one!
不 不 一个字母
No, no. One letter!
一个音节 从前有一次
Uh, one syllable? Uh, once upon a time!
一加一等于一
Uh, one plus one is one!
我觉得它是在指上面
I think maybe it’s pointing up.
-上 当然 -对
– Up. Of course. – Yeah.
把手给我 好吗
Pass me the hand, will you?
现在呢
What now?
出门往右转
Out the door and to the right.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我觉得它指的是左边
The hand looks like it’s pointing left to me.
嘘 过来
Psst! Over here.
怎么了
Huh? What?
看看这里
Look over here.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
当然 如果你那样拿着它的话
Sure, if you hold it that way.
伙计们 等等
Hey guys, wait up!
伍迪 巴斯
Woody! Buzz!
嘘 安静 士兵
Shh! Quiet, soldier!
你会把他们引来的
You’ll lead them right to us.
这地方对玩具来说不安全
This place isn’t safe for toys.
斗士卡尔现在要把手放开了
Combat Carl is gonna take his hand away now.
你一喊我们就完了 明白吗
You yell, we’re done for. Got it?
斗士卡尔看见过一些东西 很可怕的东西
Combat Carl’s seen things, horrible things.
斗士卡尔学到了
Combat Carl’s learned you
你不能停止动作 否则他们会找到你
gotta keep movin’, or else they find you!
你就是斗士卡尔吗
Are you Combat Carl?
让斗士卡尔保持斗志的唯一信念
The only thing that’s kept Combat Carl going
就是他要再见他的主人比利一面
is the thought he might see his owner Billy just one more time.
你最好快回去 否则你就再也见不到主人了
You better turn back now, or you’ll never see your owner again!
但我得找到我的朋友们
But I need to find my friends!
你想去找你的朋友就会变成这样
This is what happens when you try to find your friends!
嘘 你听见了吗
Shh! Did you hear that?
它找到我们了 我们被困住了
It found us. We’re trapped!
不 斗士卡尔从不放弃
Nah, Combat Carl never gives up.
斗士卡尔会有办法的 我们要行动了 准备好了吗
Combat Carl finds a way. We gotta move. You ready?
-什么 没有 -数到三就行动 一二三
– What? No! – We’re going on three. One, two, three!
抓住我的手
Grab my arm!
卡尔 等等
Carl, wait!
卡尔
Carl!
忘了斗士卡尔 快走吧
Forget about Combat Carl! Just go!
放开我 你这个臭流氓
Let me go, you big varmint!
快点放开我
Let me go this instant!
谢谢你 还挺有意思的
Thank you. Well, it’s been fun.
看起来挺旧的
Hmm. Looks old.
也许能值点钱
Yeah, probably worth something.
很棒的发现 琼斯先生
Excellent find, Mr. Jones. Aw.
他走了 安全
He’s gone. All clear!
杰茜
Jessie!
巴斯
Buzz!
真高兴你没事
I’m so glad you’re safe.
很高兴见到你完好无损 牛仔姑娘
Nice to see you made it here in one piece, cowgirl.
卡尔
Carl!
斗士卡尔想向你介绍
Oh, uh, Combat Carl would like to introduce you
大小是他三分之一的复♥制♥品 小斗士卡尔
to his one-third-scale counterpart, Combat Carl Jr.
女士 抱歉扫了你们的兴
Ma’am. Sorry to break up the party,
但我们的计划很紧
but we’re on a tight schedule.
口袋侠 该你上了
Pocketeer, you’re up!
口袋侠出击
Pockets away!
乐高兔 上
Lego Bunny, go!
有敌人或者蜥蜴的动静吗
Any sign of our guy or the lizard?
没有 先生 视野里都很安全
No, sir. Area is still clear.
老前辈 我们有多少时间
Hey, Old Timer, how we doin’?
先生 他已经走了九十秒
Well, sir, he’s been gone for, oh, 90 seconds.
我认为他随时都会回来
I reckon he could be back any minute.
好吧 让我们再试一次 事不过三
Okay, let’s try this again! Third time’s the charm.
你能做到的 小斗士
You can do it, Junior.
稳一点 放轻松
Steady. Take it easy now.
马上就好了
Almost got it! Whoa!
-不 -太伤心了
– Oh, no! – Good grief!
再来一次
Sassafras!
那是最后一个了 意味着我就是下一个
That was the last one. That means I’m next!
你们没看出来吗 我是扣件四侠的最后一个
Don’t you see? I’m the last of the Fastener Four!
看 拉链侠 搭扣侠 鞋带侠
Look! Zipper Man, Snaps, Speed Lacer.
我是下一个 我是下一个
I’m next. I’m next! I’m next!
振作起来 兄弟 我们会有办法出去的
Keep it together, man! We’ll find a way out.
我们会出去的 对
Oh, we’ll get out, all right.
-装在箱子里 -什么
– In boxes. – What?
杰茜 没有人会被装在箱子里的
Jessie, nobody’s getting boxed up.
我们会一起离开的
We’re leaving together.
您有一件商品已卖♥♥出
You have a sale.
佩斯猫 你看到什么了
Pez Cat, what do you see?
看不太清楚
Uh, it’s hard to make out,
但好像是个牛仔
but it looks like a cowboy.
让我们看看下一个是谁
Let’s see what’s next to go.
什么 两千块
What? $2,000?
琼斯 琼斯 你不会相信的
Jones! Jones, you’re not gonna believe this!
旅途愉快 牛仔安迪
Happy trails, Cowboy Andy.
这就像是抢小孩子的糖一样
It’s like taking candy from a baby.
他能逃出来的 对吧
He’ll be able to get out, won’t he?
我还没什么想法
I haven’t got the foggiest idea.
本来是个经典的恐怖片的开头
What started out as a classic horror film
现在却发展得更像个悲剧了
has turned into something more of a tragedy.
我不能相信我们永远见不到邦妮了
I can’t believe we’re never gonna see Bonnie again.
斗士卡尔只是想再见比利
Combat Carl would have liked to have seen Billy just…
最后一面
one more time.
我们会有办法的 卡尔 会有办法的
We’ll find a way, Carl. We’ll find a way.
你最好快一点 警官
Well, you better hurry, Sergeant.
太阳随时都可能升起
Sun’s fixin’ to rise any minute now.
您有一件商品已卖♥♥出
You have a sale.
都回到自己的位置
People, back to your positions!
好啦 来吧 赚大钱
All right. Come on, big money!
这次是谁
Who is it this time?
我在看 我在看
Okay, I’m looking. I’m looking.
天呐 他要起来了
Oh, my gosh, he’s getting up!
琼斯 琼斯 我们又发财了
Jonesy, Jonesy, we got another gold mine!
看起来你要踏上旅途了
Looks like you get to go on a little trip.
你有位客人车爆胎了需要修理吗
Yeah, you got a guest with a flat tire that needs fixing?
当然 来吧 我带你去
Absolutely. Come on. I’ll show you the way.
好了 孩子们 他走了
Okay, kids, he’s gone!
没用的 我不够高
It’s no use! I’m not tall enough!
我去放伍迪出来 我们一起就能够到把手了
I’ll go get Woody. Together we’ll be able to reach the handle.
-好主意 杰茜 -有人在门口