This will be more fun.
送你去那个古董店吧
Let’s get you to that store!
好了 说实话吧 你跟那个牛仔怎么回事
Okay, spill it. The cowboy, what’s the deal?
-没有怎么回事 -是吗
– There’s no deal. – Uh-huh.
别这样对自己 牛仔有孩子
Don’t do this to yourself. Cowboy’s got a kid.
-笑笑 -相信我 我有过这种经历
– Giggle… – Trust me. I’ve been there.
你知道我跟硬汉的往事 我并不感到自豪
You know about me and He-Man. I’m not proud.
他来了
Here he comes!
-天呐 -怎么了
– Oh, man… – What?
不是 不是你
No, not you.
第二机会古董店 就在正前方
Second Chance Antiques, straight ahead.
入口处人来人往
Heavy foot traffic at the entrance.
-最简单的办法是走房♥顶 -走房♥顶
– Easiest way in is…the roof. – The roof!
我们去仿古吧
Let’s go antiquing.
抱住我[等等]Hold on!
你怎么沦落到这里了
How did you end up here?
我以为你们被送给新家庭了
I thought you were given to a new family.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it goes.
小女孩长大以后
Their little girl grew up
不再需要我了 所以…
and didn’t need me anymore, so…
我很遗憾 宝贝
I’m sorry, Bo.
谁还需要孩子呢
Who needs a kid’s room…
如果能拥有这一切
when you can have all of this?
你在看什么呢 警长
Whatcha looking at, Sheriff?
什么…那个
What? Oh, uh…
那不是…不 没事
That wasn’t… No, uh, nothing.
我在看古董店 就在那儿
I was looking at the store. Right there.
我在看古董店
I was looking at the antique store.
-笑笑 倒数吧 -五
– Giggle, count us down. – Five.
-倒数什么 -四
– Countdown for what? – Four.
-你想去古董店 对吧 -三 二 一
– You want to get to the store, don’t you? – Three. Two. One!
高速公路的出口肯定就在附近
The highway exit has to be somewhere.
在哪呢
Where is it?
流星雨 小心
Meteor shower! Look out!
胡迪
Woody?
干得漂亮 内心的声音
Good work, inner voice.
那你呢 你的新孩子怎么样
So, how about you? How’s your new kid?
邦妮吗 她很棒
Bonnie? Oh, she’s great.
杰西可开心了
Jessie is loving it.
杰西还跟你在一起吗
Jessie’s still with you?
是的 大伙都还在一起
Oh, yeah, the whole gang’s still together.
我是说大多数都在
Well, I mean, most of us.
那霸王龙呢
What about Rex?
对对 霸王龙 红心 弹簧狗
Yeah, yeah, Rex, Bullseye, Slinky…
-蛋头夫妇 -巴斯
– the Potato Heads… – Buzz?
是的 巴斯也在
Yeah, Buzz, too.
我等不及想告诉他我找到谁了…
I cannot wait to see his face when he hears that I found…
-牧羊女宝贝 -巴斯
– Bo Peep? – Buzz!
-会动的老朋友 -巴斯
– My old moving buddy! – Buzz?
见到你真高兴
It’s so good to see you!
胡迪 是牧羊女宝贝
Woody, it’s Bo Peep!
-你在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么
– What are you doing here? – What are you doing here?
巴斯 巴斯 巴斯
Buzz… Buzz… Buzz…
巴斯光年前来救援
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
-三年了 -三年了
– Three years! – Three years!
我们在那里苦苦等待被孩子带走
That’s how long we’ve been hanging up there
已经三年了
waiting for a kid!
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry about that.
你毁了我们的人生 可耻
You ruined our lives. Shame on you!
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
-光年保证过会帮我们找个孩子 -什么
– Lightyear promised us a kid. – You did what?
我没有
I did not.
-等一下 -吃我一记毛腿
– Wait a minute! – Eat my plush!
好了 拜托 别打了
All right now, come on, stop it!
给我停下
Cut it out now!
拜托 各位 别闹了
Come on, guys, break it up.
各位 我有孩子
Guys, I have a kid!
你有孩子
You got a kid?
真的孩子
Like a kid-kid?
人类孩子 不是山羊孩子
Like a human kid, not a baby goat?
是的 放开巴斯跟我走
Yeah. Now let go of Buzz and come with me.
我带你们去见邦妮
I’ll take you to Bonnie.
-我们要有孩子了 -太棒了
– We’re gettin’ a kid! – Yes!
我们要有孩子了
We’re gettin’ a kid?
♪ 我们要有孩子了 ♪
♪ We’re gonna get a kid Kid ♪
-♪ 我们要有孩子了 ♪ -好了 走吧
– ♪ We’re getting a kid ♪ – All right, let’s go.
♪ We gonna get something, oh… ♪
-叉叉在哪 -说来话长
– Where’s Forky? – Long story.
♪ We gonna uh, uh, uh ♪
-♪ 孩子 我们有孩子了 ♪ -♪ 孩子 孩子 ♪
– ♪ Kid, we get a kid ♪ – ♪ Kid, kid, kid ♪
-♪ 我们有孩子了 ♪ -♪ 我们有孩子了 孩子 ♪
– ♪ We gonna kid? ♪ – ♪ We gonna kid, kid… ♪
到处都找不到他
He’s not anywhere.
叉叉不见了
Forky’s gone.
宝贝 真抱歉
Honey, I’m sorry.
好吧 咱们到外面再找一遍
Okay. Let’s look outside one more time.
但是之后我们就要继续赶路了 好吗
But then we have to keep driving, okay?
他们要离开了
They’re about to leave!
-要走了 -他们不能这么做
– Leaving? – They can’t do that!
我恐慌症发作了
The panic is attacking me!
-小心点 哥们 -我们该怎么办
– Watch it, buddy! – What do we do?
-我们要阻止他们 -怎么做
– We have to stop them! – How?
我们可以陷害爸爸让他坐牢
We could frame Dad for a crime so he goes to jail.
或者回到过去 警告胡迪未来发生的事情
Or go back in time and warn Woody about the future.
太疯狂了 时间是个扁平的循环
That’s crazy. Time is a flat circle.
杰西
Jessie!
对不起 邦妮
I’m sorry, Bonnie.
我们四处都找遍了
We looked everywhere.
但是我们现在要出发了 好吗
But we need to get going now, okay?
我们可以给叉叉留个字条吗
Can we please leave a note for Forky…
这样他就知道我们要去哪了
so he knows where we’re going?
他必须去上幼儿园
He has to go to kindergarten.
开什么玩笑 我简直…
Are you kidding me, I can’t…
一切都很顺利…我…
Everything is going perfect… I just…
好了 爸爸需要飚几句话
Okay! Daddy’s going to use some words.
不如我们去嘉年华玩吧
How about we go to the carnival?
或者在镇子上的商店里转转
Or maybe check out some of those shops in town?
你干什么了
What did you do?
我们哪都去不了了
We’re not going anywhere.
如果你们懂我的意思[尖]If you get my point.
-太棒了 -天才
– Brilliant! – That was genius!
干得漂亮 杰西
Nice work, Jessie!
巴斯和胡迪一定已经在回来的路上了
I’m sure Buzz and Woody are on their way back right now.
叉叉在那里吗
Forky is in there?

Yeah.
等等 我有个问题
Now, hold on. I have a question.
邦妮会更喜欢谁 小鸭还是我 说我
Who will Bonnie love more? Ducky or me. Say me.
-不 说小鸭 小鸭 -小兔 小兔
– No, say Ducky. Ducky. – Bunny. Bunny.
好了伙计们 胡闹的时间结束了
Okay, guys. Playtime is over.
你们都要听我指挥
You have to follow my lead.
我们待在一起 保持安静 听懂了吗
We stay together, we stay quiet. Are we clear?
懂了 带路吧
Absolutely. Lead the way.
-逗我呢吧 -过去点
– Are you kidding me. – Move over.
-你过去点 -别推我了
– You move over. – Quit pushing me.
别闹了
Stop.
我的老天 这只羊有三个头
Oh, my maker! That sheep has three heads!
不不不
No, no, no!
这六只小眼睛看穿了我的灵魂
What all six eyes just looked into my soul.
要做噩梦了
Gonna have nightmares.
你的叉叉应该就是被关在那里了
That’s most likely where your Forky is being kept.
好吧 还不算太糟
All right, this isn’t so bad.
只要避免被那些假人看到就行
We just can’t be seen by the dummies.
不光是那些假人
Not just the dummies.
她的橱柜被毫无遮拦的过道环绕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!