胡迪会怎么做
What would Woody do?
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务
It’s a secret mission in uncharted space.
出发
Let’s go!
我好像得出发了
I think I have to go.
-去哪 -你要去哪 为什么
– Where – Where you goin’ Why?
我们应该一起去吗
Should we all go?
-我们要去吗 -然后呢
– Are we going? – And then what?
没时间解释了 进攻
No time to explain! Attack!
没时间解释了
No time to explain!
-不 -巴斯
– Oh, no! – Buzz!
为什么人人都要从窗户跳出去
Okay, what is with everyone jumping out the window?
胡迪和叉叉之前是在高速公路上
Woody and Forky were last seen on the highway.
但高速公路在哪里
But where is the highway?
我们只剩弹射这一招了
The slingshot maneuver is all we’ve got!
全速前进
Full speed ahead!
谢谢 内心的声音
Thanks, inner voice!
高速公路
The highway.
我来了 胡迪
On my way, Woody!
赞
Rad.
走上前
Step right up!
交出钱
Put your money down!
给自己赢一个真正的巴斯光年
Get yourself a real Buzz Lightyear!
哈莫妮 亲爱的 来涂防晒霜
Harmony, honey. Sunscreen.
好
Okay.
马上回来 牛仔先生
Be right back, Mr. Cowboy.
好了 古董店 古董店
Okay. Antique store, antique store…
那边
That way!
你看见他们了吗 有多少人
Did you see ’em? How many are there?
来了一整车游客
We got a busload of campers!
他们来了
Here they come!
游戏时间 宝贝
Playtime, baby!
宝贝 今天真适合玩耍 对吧
Baby! It’s a good day to play, huh?
我说得对吧
Am I right?
“你好 牛仔先生 近来如何”
“Hello, Mr. Cowboy. How are you today?”
“你喜欢骑马吗”
“Do you like riding horses?”
想玩荡秋千吗
Wanna play on the swings?
等等我
Wait for me!
宝贝
Bo?
快走
Come on.
宝贝
Bo!
不敢相信居然是你
I can’t believe it’s you!
牧羊女宝贝
Bo Peep!
没想到还能再见到你
I never thought I’d see you again!
-哪个孩子是你的 -哪个是你的
– So, which kid is yours? – Which one is yours?
-都不是 -都不是
– None. – No one.
-等等 你是个丢失的玩具 -你是个丢失的玩具
– Wait, you’re a lost toy? – You’re a lost toy?
-真棒 -真糟
– That’s great. – That’s awful.
我是说 糟糕才怪
I mean, awfully great…
你丢了这件事
that you are lost out here.
-臭鼬 臭鼬 臭鼬 -当心
– Skunk, skunk, skunk! – Watch out!
我跟你们说过别开这么快
I told you not to drive so fast.
你们差点碾到他
You almost ran him over.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
等一下
Hold on there!
好 我也想念你们
Okay! I missed you, too.
是不是 小波 小古
If it isn’t Bobby Gus?
小左
Lefty?
比利 小羊 怪叫
Billy, Goat, and Gruff.
对对对 抱歉 伙计们
Right! Right! Right! Sorry, guys.
-姑娘们 -当然 姑娘们
– Girls. – Girls! Of course!
好 好
All right, all right.
我来看看你 你需要修理吗
Okay, let’s get a look at you. You need any repairs?
修理 不 我很好
Repairs No, I’m fine.
好东西 姑娘们
Nice find, girls.
你从哪里找到的这些东西
Where did you get all this stuff?
零零碎碎捡的
Here and there.
你懂的 有些小孩玩得比较粗暴
You know, some kids play rougher than others…
所以我尽量做好准备
so I try to be prepared.
你独自在外生活多久了
How long have you been out on your own?
美妙的七年
Seven fantastic years!
七年
Seven?
我见过的东西 你都没法相信
You would not believe the things I’ve seen.
不要
No.
笑笑
Gigs.
出来 我想让你见个人
Come on out. There’s someone I want you to meet.
马上下来
Be right down.
什么情况 我们要出城还是…
What’s the situation? We heading out of town or…
这是谁
Who’s this?
还记得我跟你讲过的那个布娃娃吗
You remember the rag doll I told you about?
-那个牛仔 -对
– The cowboy – Yep!
不是吧
No way!
-别盯着看 -我当然要看
– Don’t stare. – I’m totally staring.
胡迪 这是酒窝笑笑
Woody, this is Giggle McDimples.
你好 笑笑
Hi, Giggle.
你可没告诉我他是个警♥察♥
You didn’t tell me he was a cop.
你好 警长
Howdy, Sheriff.
我是酒窝笑笑警官
Officer Giggle McDimples.
我负责小阿波里游乐场的宠物救助
I run Pet Patrol for Mini-Opolis.
对 搜救
Yeah, search and rescue.
蚂蚁 毛毛虫
Ants, caterpillars,
泰迪犬 蜘蛛
miniature poodles, spiders.
卡尔 你们要去哪
Carl! Where you headed?
战斗兵卡尔听说主街的游乐场
Combat Carl just heard there’s a birthday party…
要举办一场生日派对
at the playground on Main Street.
据说他们准备了两个彩罐玩偶
Rumor has it they got two pinatas.
-可能有二十到三十个小孩 -很好
– That could be 20 to 30 kids. – Nice!
没错 要有人来玩战斗兵卡尔了
Oh, yeah! Combat Carl’s gettin’ played with!
你们来吗
You guys in?
必须的 胡迪 你会喜欢这个的
You bet! Woody, you are gonna love this!
不 我不能去 长官
No, I can’t, sir.
宝贝 我得回到我的孩子身边去
Bo, I need to get back to my kid.
什么
What?
你有孩子
You got a kid?
对
Yeah.
干得好 士兵
Way to beat the odds, soldier.
游乐场见 牧羊女
Meet you at the playground, Peep.
战斗兵卡尔要闯入彩罐玩偶派对
Combat Carl’s got a pinata party to crash.
好了 出发 一二一
All right, move out. Hut! Hut! Hut!
你现在有孩子
So, you’re, uh, with a kid?
不是安迪吧
It’s not Andy, is it?
不是 不是 他去上大学了
No, no, no. He went off to college.
但他把我们给了邦妮
But he gave us to Bonnie.
-你有个小姑娘 -不可能
– You have a little girl. – No way!
对 所以我才在这里
Yeah, yeah. It’s why I’m out here.
她的一个玩具
Her other toy is trapped
被困在古董店里了 我得去…
in this antique store, and I have to…
第二机会古董店
Second Chance Antiques?
我们认识那家店
We know that store.
那真好 真棒
That’s great. That is great!
你认识那家店的话
If you know the store, you could really
-就可以帮我找到他 -没门
– help me find him… – No way.
我们在那家店里浪费了很多年
We wasted years there,
待在架子上 堆积灰尘
just sitting on the shelf, collecting dust.
宝贝 那真糟糕
Bo, that’s awful.
但我别无选择
But I don’t have a choice.
我得从嘉比那里救回那件玩具
I have to get that toy from Gabby.
离那个怪胎远点
Steer clear of that weirdo.
如果我是你 我就认命回家去
If I were you, I’d cut my losses and go home.
但邦妮上幼儿园还需要他
But Bonnie needs him to get through kindergarten.
天天都有小孩弄丢玩具 邦妮会克服的
Kids lose toys every day. Bonnie will get over it.