我现在很担心她可能被弄丢了
And I’m very worried that she might be lost.
但是胡迪 邦妮就在那边
But, Woody, Bonnie’s right there.
在她醒来前一定送你回去 来吧
Yeah, we’ll have you back before she wakes up. Come on.
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo?
宝贝
Bo.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Bo, Bo, Bo…
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Bo, Bo, Bo…
-宝贝 -宝贝
– Bo? – Bo?
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Bo, Bo, Bo…
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Bo, Bo, Bo…
我们能回去找邦妮了吗
Can we go back to Bonnie now?
我没看到你的朋友
I don’t see your friend.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
她不在这里
She’s not in here.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
那个是不是宝贝
Is that Bo?
你好啊
Hey, howdy.
你好
Hey there.
抱歉打扰你了…
Sorry to bother you, but…
没事 你没有打扰到我们
Why, you’re not a bother at all.
我们只是出来晨间散步而已
We were just out for my early morning stroll.
你看 我们遇到了你
And look… we met you!
我叫嘉比嘉比
My name is Gabby Gabby.
这是我的好朋友本森
And this is my very good friend Benson.
我叫胡迪 很高兴认识你们
Woody. Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你 胡迪 这位是…
Well, it’s nice to meet you, Woody. And you are…?
这位是叉叉
This is Forky.
我是垃圾
I’m trash.
我们的孩子创造了他
Our kid made him.
孩子 这里的玩具都没有孩子
Kid? Toys around here don’t have kids.
你们两个是不是被弄丢了
Are you two lost?
弄丢了 没有 没有
Lost No, no.
我们在找一个被弄丢的玩具
But we are looking for a lost toy.
她是小塑像 曾经在展示窗的那盏灯上
She’s a figurine. Used to be on that lamp in the window?
名叫牧羊女宝贝
Name’s Bo Peep?
牧羊女宝贝
Bo Peep?
-对 我认识宝贝 -你认识
– Oh, yes, I know Bo. – You do?
坐进来 我们带你们去见她
Hop on in. We’ll take you to her.
不用这么麻烦你们
You don’t have to do that.
好吧
Well, okay.
本森 对我们的新朋友温柔点
Benson, be careful with our new friends.
服务真周到
What service.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
我已经很多年没见过宝贝了
I haven’t seen Bo in years.
冒昧问一句 你产于哪一年
May I ask, when were you made?
我吗
Me?
我不确定 50年代末
I’m not sure. Late ’50s?
我也是
Me, too!
老天 我们会不会是同一家工厂生产的
Gee, I wonder if we were made in the same factory.
那样是不是太了不起了
Wouldn’t that be something?
不得不说 你护理得非常棒
I got to say, you are in great condition.
我尽量保持活跃
Well, I try to stay active.
而且你看
And look at that,
你和我一样有个声匣
you have a voice box like me.
本森 给他看看
Benson, show him.
这就不必了
That’s really not necessary.
我叫嘉比嘉比
I’m Gabby Gabby
我爱你
and I love you.
你这个得修一修了
You need to fix that.
我的录音带是好的
My record works just fine.
是声匣坏了
It’s the voice box that’s broken.
你的还能用吗
Does yours still work?
我靴子里有条蛇
There’s a snake in my boot!
听听这声音 让我看看
Listen to that! Let’s see it.
肯定和我是同款
I bet it’s the same type.
不用了谢谢 我的缝在体内了
No, thanks, mine’s sewn inside.
宝贝在这里吗 我们还得…
Is Bo around here? Because we need…
商店要开门了
The store is about to open.
别担心 我们带你去没人能看到的地方
Don’t worry, we’ll take you where no one will see us.
不行 我们不能逗留
Oh, no. We can’t stay.
你们当然可以
Yes, you can.
我们该走了
We got to go.
你还不能离开 你身上有我需要的东西
You can’t leave yet. You have what I need.
就在你身体里面
Right inside there.
第二天就把台灯退回来了
Returned that lamp the next day.
你在开玩笑吗
You’re kidding me!
妈妈 我们能去公园了吗
Mom, can we go to the park now?
哈莫妮
Harmony!
请拦住他
Stop him, please.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
快 快跑
Come on! Let’s go!
他过来了 他过来了 我看到他了
He’s coming, he’s coming! I see him!
叉叉 我们得从这里逃…
Forky We got to get out of…
胡迪
Woody!
孩子们 我想加入你们的队伍
I’d like to join your posse, boys.
不过首先 我要唱一首歌♥
But first, I’m gonna sing a little song.
外婆 看看我找到了什么
Grandma, look what I found.
-我能带它去公园吗 -当然
– Can I take it to the park – Sure.
妈妈 她从店里拿的玩具够多了
Mom, she has enough toys from the store.
没事的 反正这些玩具也卖♥♥不掉
It’s fine. Nobody buys the toys anyway.
谢谢 外婆
Thanks, Grandma!
妈妈 我们能去参加嘉年华吗
Mom, can we go to the carnival?
我们要去公园
We’re going to the park.
晚点再说吧 甜心
Maybe later, sweetie.
看见胡迪了吗
Any sign of Woody?
我没看见他
I don’t see him!
也许我们应该用叉子的
Maybe we should have gone with the fork.
勺子更安全
The spoon is safer.
叉叉
Forky?
叉叉在哪里
Where’s Forky?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
-出什么事了 亲爱的 -你还好吗
– What’s wrong, honey? – Are you okay?
我找不到叉叉了 他不见了
I can’t find Forky! He’s missing!
邦妮 没事的
Bonnie, it’ll be all right.
他肯定就在这里
I’m sure he’s here somewhere.
你找不到他的话
You know, if you don’t find him,
你还可以做个新的
you can make a new one.
不 叉叉是唯一的
No! There’s only one Forky!
我们到外面看看
Let’s go look outside.
也许他掉在地上了
Maybe he fell on the ground somewhere.
可怜的邦妮
Poor Bonnie.
我们会找到他的 好吗
We’re gonna find him, okay?
我们必须找到他 妈妈 他需要我
We have to find him, Mom. He needs me.
胡迪是对的
Woody was right.
我们应该轮流守着那餐具
We all should have been safeguarding the utensil.
胡迪怎么还没回来
Why isn’t Woody back yet?
他是不是丢了
Do you think he’s lost?
巴斯 我们怎么办
Buzz, what do we do?
我们怎么办 巴斯
What do we do, Buzz?
巴斯 我们怎么办
Buzz, what do we do?
我们怎么办 巴斯
What do we do, Buzz?
-我们怎么办 巴斯 巴斯 -我…
– What do we do, Buzz Buzz! – I, uh…
-巴斯 -胡迪会怎么做
– Buzz. – What would Woody do?
从行驶中的车辆上跳下去
Jump out of a moving vehicle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!