-你有这么多帽子 -他们在玩”帽子店”
– You have so many hats… – Wow. They’re doing “Hat Shop.”
我们上次玩这个是什么时候了
When’s the last time we ever got to play that?
记得她玩”过家家”的时候吗
Remember when she played “House”?
我喜欢”过家家”
I liked “House.”
以前的好日子啊
Those were the days.
非常简单
It was basic.
建一个家 在里面过日子 成了
You made a house, you lived in it, done.
这是你这周第三次没被选中了
That’s the third time you haven’t been picked this week.
我不知道 我没有在算
I don’t know. I don’t keep count.
你不用算
You don’t have to.
-我来帮你算 -好 好 我明白
– I’ll do it for you. – Okay, okay, okay, I get it.
-是有一阵了 -瞧瞧看
– It’s been a while. – Oh, looky there.
你有了第一个灰尘团
You got your first dust bunny.
真可爱
How adorable.
你要给它起什么名字
What you gonna name it?
叫尘尘怎么样
What about Dusty?
-弗朗西斯 -哈里
– Francis! – Harry!
-凯伦 -毛球
– Karen! – Fuzzball!
-勒布朗 -不 毛茸茸
– LeBron. – No, Fluffy.
-桑普兔怎么样 -风滚草
– How about Thumper? – Tumbleweed!
“风滚草” 这个好 这个好
“Tumbleweed.” Oh, that’s good. That’s good.
他是个牛仔 因此这个名字很合理
He’s a cowboy, so that makes a lot of sense.
选择太多了
So many choices.
我决定不了
I just can’t decide!
邦妮
Bonnie?
你在做什么 我们得走了
What are you doing? We got to go.
你不想幼儿园迎新会迟到吧 对吗
You don’t wanna be late for kindergarten orientation, do you?
但…我不想去
But… I don’t wanna go.
我们聊过的
We talked about this.
我们要去见你的老师们
We’re gonna meet your teachers,
-看你的教室 -我能带玩具去吗
– see your classroom… – Can I bring a toy?
玩具不能带去上学 这是规矩
Toys don’t go to school, that’s the rule.
别动 大家不许动
Freeze! Nobody move!
邦妮总是会忘带什么
Bonnie always forgets something.
她随时都会回来
She’ll be back any second.
你也不许动 火腿
That goes for you, too, Hamm.
但这是钱啊
But it’s money!
你没事吧 胡迪
You all right, Woody?
下次她一定会选你的
I’m sure she’ll pick you next time.
拜托 我没事 没关系
Come on, I’m fine. No problem.
胡迪 给
Woody. Here.
谢谢 杰西
Thanks, Jessie.
我们支持你 伙计
We’re here for you, buddy.
-我不想演面包师 -刺毛裤
– I don’t want to play the baker. – Pricklepants.
-我天生就该演帽子店老板 -好吧
– The hat shop owner is the role I was born to play! – Okay.
好了 刺毛裤 回你的面包房♥吧
All right, Pricklepants, back to your bakery.
不好意思 桃莉
Excuse me, Dolly?
胡迪 你没看见我正在恐吓大伙吗
Woody, can’t you see I’m threatening everyone?
-回壁橱里去 -我知道 只是…
– Go back to the closet. – Yeah, I know. I know. It’s just…
我很担心邦妮
I’m worried about Bonnie.
应该有个玩具陪她去迎新会
A toy should go with her to orientation.
你没听到爸爸说的吗 你会害邦妮惹麻烦的
Didn’t you hear Dad? You’ll get Bonnie in trouble.
是啊 但幼儿园很不一样
Yeah, but kindergarten is so different.
小孩可能觉得吃不消
It can be too much for a kid.
如果能有个伙伴陪着渡过难关
Having a buddy with them to get through it
会很有帮助的
can really help things.
我记得以前我就会和安迪一起去上学…
I remember with Andy, I would go to school with him…
抱歉 胡迪 我也不想像复读机一样唠叨
I’m sorry, Woody. I hate to sound like a broken record.
但邦妮不是安迪
But Bonnie is not Andy.
对对对 当然了 我明白
No, no, no, of course, I get that.
-但如果你能… -大家就位
– But if you would just… – Places, everyone!
邦妮
Bonnie?
你躲在这里做什么
What are you doing back there?
快点 我们必须走了
Come on, we have to go.
这才是我的乖女儿
That’s my big girl.
快点 我们得赶紧了 好吗
Come on. We got to hurry, okay?
别忘了你的书包
Don’t forget your backpack.
会很好玩的
You’re gonna have so much fun.
好了 你说到哪了 胡迪
All right. Now what was it you were saying, Woody?
胡迪
Woody?
我们到了
Here we are.
邦妮 亲爱的 没事的
Bonnie, honey, it’ll be okay.
你好 你是邦妮吗
Hi! Are you Bonnie?
我是温迪老师
My name is Miss Wendy.
以后我就是你的幼儿园老师
I’m going to be your kindergarten teacher.
我们有个特别的地方给你放书包
We have a special place where you can put your backpack.
想看看吗
You want to see?
就是这里 邦妮 你专用的
Here we are, Bonnie. Just for you.
好了 同学们
Okay, class,
大家在桌子旁边找个位子坐下
let’s all find a seat at a table…
我们马上就要开始手工时间了
so we can start craft time.
上学的第一天
On the first day of school,
你们都需要有个地方来放铅笔
you’ll need a place to put your pencils.
所以今天 我们就来做笔筒
So, today, we’re going to make pencil holders.
现在 每个人拿出一个杯子
Now, everyone take a cup…
然后我们用美术用品来装饰它们
and we’ll use the art supplies to decorate them.
你好
Hi.
邦妮 真有创意
Bonnie. That is so clever.
“你好 我叫叉叉 很高兴认识你”
“Hello, I’m Forky. Nice to meet you!”
你好 叉叉 很高兴认识你
Well, hello, Forky, it’s nice to meet you.
我是温迪老师
I’m Miss Wendy.
妈妈 爸爸 看看我做了什么
Mom! Dad! Look what I made!
他叫叉叉
His name is Forky!
棒极了
That is so cool!
我上完幼儿园了
I finished kindergarten!
不 今天只是迎新会
No. That was just orientation.
但你这么勇敢
But for being such a brave girl,
我们要给你个惊喜
we have a surprise for you.
什么惊喜
What is it?
既然还有一周才开学
Since school doesn’t start for another week,
那我们就来个自驾游
we are going on a road trip!
-我能带叉叉去吗 -当然可以
– Can I bring Forky? – ‘Course you can!
太好了
Yay!
他们还说我不该跟邦妮去学校
And they said I shouldn’t go to school with Bonnie.
幼儿园的情况尽在我们掌控之中 对吧
We got this kindergarten thing under control, eh?
不敢相信我居然在跟叉勺说话
I can’t believe I’m talking to a spork.
玩具们好
Hi, toys!
玩具们再见
Bye, toys!
他果然去幼儿园了
He did go to kindergarten!
-我就知道 -不不不 各位 听我说
– I knew it. – No, no, no, guys, listen…
你要给邦妮惹麻烦吗
You tryin’ to get Bonnie in trouble?
不 当然不是
No, of course not!
你可能会被没收
You could have been confiscated.
-那是什么意思 -被带走
– What does that mean – Taken away.
-不 -还有更吓人的
– No! – Or worse.
你可能会被弄丢
You could’ve been lost!
不不不 各位 听我说
No, no, no, guys, listen.
邦妮在幼儿园度过了快乐的一天
Bonnie had a great day in class…
而且我们还要去自驾游
and we’re going on a road trip.
-自驾游 -度假
– Road trip – Vacation!
然后发生了一件怪事
But then something really weird happened.
邦妮在课堂上做了个朋友
Bonnie made a friend in class.
-这孩子真不错 -她已经交上朋友了
– What a kid. – Oh, she’s already making friends.
不是 她真的”做”了个新朋友
No, no. She literally made a new friend.
没事的
It’s okay.
出来吧 就这样
Come on out. That’s it.
没事的 出来吧
Come on, there you go.
来吧 我拉你出来
Come on, let’s get you out of there.
你能行的
You got this.
好 很好
Good. Good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!