宝贝
Bo!
再见了 叉叉
So long, Forky.
叉叉 谁在看门
Forky! Who’s watching the doors?
-快 快 快 -天啊
– Go, go, go! – Oh, boy.
我的老天 遮阳棚是怎么搞的
Oh, my goodness. The awning. What is going on?
这是否意味着胡迪成了丢失的玩具
Does this mean Woody’s a lost toy?
他没有丢失
He’s not lost.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
-飞向宇宙 -浩瀚无垠
– To infinity… – And beyond.
又走了一个
There goes another one.
我们永远离不开这里了
We’re never getting outta here.
青蛙腿
Frog legs.
看上面 彩虹桥
Up here, Rainbow Connection.
两位蟾蜍先生 你们想找个孩子冒险吗
You Mr. Toads wanna take a wild ride with a kid?
我们可以实现
We can make that happen.
-可以吗 -真的吗
– You can? – Really?
没问题 交给我们 耶利米
Oh, yeah! Leave it to us, Jeremiah.
干得好 伙计们
All right. Nice job, gang!
每个奖品都有孩子
Every prize with a kid.
-下一步做什么 -交给我们吧
– What’s next – Leave that to us.
我们很清楚该怎么做
We know exactly what to do.
毛绒突袭
Plush Rush!
你觉得怎么样
How you like that, huh?
小子 你被毛绒突袭了
You got plush-rushed, son!
舞起来
Dance!
舞起来 膝盖抬起来
Dance! Get those knees up!
脚步不要停
Let’s see those feet move!
或者我们可以把更多的玩具送到孩子手上
Or we can get more toys to kids.
好 就这么办
Yeah, let’s do that.
你们真的有激光眼吗
Do you really have laser eyes?
是啊
Yeah.
玩具们好 玩具们再见
Hi, toys. Bye, toys.
杰西回来了
Jessie’s back!
一年级是什么样的 一五一十告诉我
What’s first grade like? Tell me everything!
是这样的…
Well, it was…
“演示介绍”怎么样
How was “Present and Explain”?
你想说的是”展示说明”吧 大块头
You mean “Show and Tell” there, big guy.
有没有小孩吃黏土
You see any kids eat paste?
各位 听我说
Guys, listen!
邦妮在一年级度过了美好的一天
Bonnie had a great day in first grade.
她甚至在课堂上做了个新朋友
She even made a new friend in class.
她已经开始交朋友了
She’s already making friends.
不是 她”做”了个新朋友
No, no, she made a new friend.
出来吧 没事的
Come on out, it’s okay.
你好 我是…我是叉叉
Hi. I’m, uh… I’m Forky.
垃圾
Trash?
不是 玩具 我是…我们都是玩具
No, no. Toy. I am a… We are all toys.
独特而美丽的玩具
Unique, beautiful toys.
我会解释一切的
I will explain everything.
我怎么活过来了
How am I alive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪
♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 孤寂得不得了 ♪
♪ Lonesome as I could be ♪
♪ 你的出现改变了我的生活 ♪
♪ You came along and changed my life ♪
♪ 修复了我心中的裂痕 ♪
♪ And fixed what was broken in me ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪
♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 一个朋友都没有 ♪
♪ I didn’t have a friend ♪
♪ 如今四海之内皆是友 ♪
♪ Now I got friends coming out of my ears ♪
♪ 我再也不会孤寂了 ♪
♪ I’ll never be lonesome again ♪
♪ 独自一人是不会快乐的 ♪
♪ You can’t be happy when you’re all by yourself ♪
♪ 我说错了吗 ♪
♪ Go on, tell me I’m wrong? ♪
♪ 你说错了 ♪
♪ You’re wrong ♪
♪ 有人把你从架子上拿下来 ♪
♪ When someone takes you down from the shelf ♪
♪ 一起玩的感觉太棒了 ♪
♪ And plays with you some It’s wonderful ♪
♪ 太棒了 ♪
♪ Wonderful? ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪
♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
♪ 但现在不是了 ♪
♪ But not anymore ♪
♪ 我明白了爱情的真谛 ♪
♪ I just found out what love is about ♪
♪ 我从未有过这种感觉 ♪
♪ I’ve never felt this way before ♪
♪ 我曾是个孤寂的牛仔 ♪
♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪
? 但现在不是了 ?
? But not anymore ?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!