走吧 嘉比
Come on, Gabby.
我们带你去找邦妮
Let’s get you to Bonnie.
旋转木马
The carousel?
没错 就是那个有灯有马的旋转圆盘
Yeah, it’s the spinny ride with lights and horses.
胡迪说在那里等他
Woody said to meet him there.
-你肯定是在开玩笑 -我们怎么做
– You got to be kidding! – How do we do that?
我们可以…
We could…
我们不能把爸爸送去坐牢
We are not sending Dad to jail.
你真没劲
You’re no fun.
八百米后左转
Left turn in 0.5 miles.
等一下 我有个主意
Wait a second. I have an idea.
臭鼬
Skunk!
人太多了 需要换一条路
Too many people. Gonna need an alternate route.
我们能及时赶到旋转木马吗
Will we make it to the carousel in time?
我们能行 加拿大
Yes, we Canada!
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
重新规划路线 右转
Recalculating. Take a right.
什么 右转
What? A right?
前方右转
Right turn ahead.
GPS听起来是不是有点奇怪
Does the GPS sound funny to you?
亲爱的 没事的 开车吧
Honey, it’s fine. Just drive.
我觉得挺起来挺奇怪的
I thought it sounded funny.
接着右转
Another right!
-右转 -接着右转
– Right. – Take another right.
接着右转 不是吧
Another right, really?
-右转 -快
– Turn right! – Now!
右转
Turn right!
-我们绕回去了 -旋转木马在那边
– We’re headin’ back. – There’s the carousel!
你们觉得胡迪能及时赶到吗
Do you think Woody will get there in time?
不行 没门 决不 不干 拒绝
Nope. Forget it. Never. No. No way. Declined.
-没戏 反对 -公爵 公爵 你能行的
– No dice. Rejected. – Duke, Duke, you got this.
这是去旋转木马最快的方法
This is the fastest way to the carousel.
上次你就跳成功了
You made the last jump.
但上次是一米二 这次是十二米
Yeah, but that was 4 feet. This is 40!
没错 咔嘣公爵绝不走回头路
Exactly! Duke Caboom would never repeat a stunt.
-对 绝不走回头路 -没错 没错
– No. He’d never do that. – No, no, no.
他就是那个玩具 飞跃十二米
He’s the toy that went on to crash 40 feet
一头撞进目标
into that target!
对 是啊
Yeah, he is.
我是咔嘣公爵
I’m Duke Caboom!
天呐 我能做到
Oh, man. I can do this!
你能做到 加拿大
Yes, you Canada!
我闭着眼就都能做到
I can do it with my eyes closed.
你能做到…什么
Yes, you… What?
-三 二 一 冲啊 -等等 不 等等
– Three, two, one. Go! – What! No, wait!
-他在干什么 -不要啊
– What is he doing? – Oh, no.
这是献给你的 雷加
This is for you, Rejean.
咔嘣
Caboom.
太棒了
Yes!
他做到了
He did it!
好了 该我们了
All right, our turn!
你们听到警长说的了 我们走
You heard the sheriff. Let’s go.
接着右转
Another right!
接着右转 方向不对啊
Another right? That’s the wrong way.
-你确定吗 -租来的破车
– Are you sure? – Stupid rental.
-我要掉头了 -不行
– I’m turning us around. – No!
重新规划路线
Recalculating.
右转
Turn right.
-肯定是坏了 -不 不
– Must be broken. – No! No!
怎么回事
What is happening?
亲爱的 你在干什么 慢点
Honey, what are you doing? Slow down!
我做不到 做不到
I can’t! I can’t!
-踩刹车 -我在踩
– Press the brake. – I’m trying.
快踩刹车
Press it!
看到房♥车了 往南去了
Got a visual on the RV, heading southbound.
嘉比
Gabby?
嘉比
Gabby?
我觉得她走丢了
I think she’s lost.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
计划有变
Change of plans.
靠边停车
Pull over.
我做不到 这车是租来的
I can’t! This is a rental!
我不明白是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s happening!
我好紧张
I’m so nervous.
-要是她不喜欢我怎么办 -嘉比
– What if she doesn’t like me? – Gabby.
我不确定能不能做到
I don’t know if I can do this.
嘉比 就像你说的
Gabby, it’s just like you said.
这是一个玩具能做的最高尚的事
This is the most noble thing a toy can do.
好了 稍微往灯光那边挪挪
Okay. Just edge yourself a bit into the light.
别靠太近
Not too far.
就这样
That’s it.
好极了
Perfect.
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Winner, winner… Chicken dinner.
你也走丢了吗
Are you lost, too?
我是嘉比嘉比 你愿意做我的朋友吗
I’m Gabby Gabby. Will you be my friend?
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
不好意思 你能帮帮我们吗
Excuse me, can you… Can you help us?
亲爱的 出什么事了
Honey, what’s wrong?
我找不到妈妈爸爸了
I can’t find my mom and dad.
没事的 我来帮你找他们
It’s okay. I’ll help you find them.
他们一定没走远
I’m sure they’re not far.
她就在我们身边
She was right next to us.
就在我们身边
She was right here!
然后我一个不留神
And I looked away for one second.
妈妈
Mommy!
我找不到你们
I couldn’t find you…
然后我发现了这个娃娃
and then I found this doll.
是吗
You did?
她叫嘉比嘉比
Her name is Gabby Gabby.
我们真的做到了
We actually did that.
-好啊 -太棒了
– Oh, yeah. – Yes!
太厉害了
That was amazing.
我们合作无间 伙计们
We make a great team, guys.
马上停车
Pull over now!
快到了
Almost there.
-停车 -停车
– Stop! – Stop!
我们到家了吗
Are we home?
先生 请你下车好吗
Sir, will you please step out of the vehicle?
爸爸肯定要坐牢了
Dad’s totally going to jail.
各位 快到顶上来
Everyone, topside. Let’s move.
叉叉 我有一个非常重要的任务交给你
Forky, I’ve got a very important job for you.
交给我
For me?
晚安
Have a good night.
搞什么
What the…?
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
再见了 牛仔
So long, cowboy.
一路顺风
Happy trails.
比利 小羊 怪叫 姑娘们 好好照顾她
Billy, Goat, Gruff. Take care of her, girls.
很高兴我能再见你一面
I’m glad I got to see you again.
我…我不…
I… I don’t…
再见 宝贝
Goodbye, Bo.
巴斯 我…
Buzz, I… I…
她会没事的
She’ll be okay.
邦妮会没事的
Bonnie will be okay.
你确定吗
You sure?
听听你内心的声音
Listen to your inner voice.
宝贝
Bo?
真的是她吗
Is it really her?
我的老天 真的是宝贝
I’ll be danged, it’s Bo!
杰西
Jessie.