It doesn’t, does it?
所有人都知道最佳路线在橱柜后面
Everybody knows the best route is behind the shelves.
那本应该是更好的路线 对吧
That would have been a better route, wouldn’t it?
这个玩具听起来就是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
This toy sounds like a complete idiot.
就是
He does!
等等 你就是那个玩具吗
Wait, are you that toy?
计划如下
So, here’s the plan.
我们需要跳过过道进入嘉比的橱柜
We need to jump over the aisle to Gabby’s cabinet.
-就由你这个玩具来完成 -不行
– And you are the toy to do it. – No.
-公爵 -不行
– Duke. – Nope.
-公爵 -决不
– Duke. – Never.
-公爵 -没门
– Duke. – No way.
-公爵 -不干
– Duke. – Pass.
-公爵 -拒绝
– Duke. – Negative.
-公爵 -反对
– Duke. – Rejected.
求你了 咔嘣先生 这真的很重要
Please, Mr. Caboom, this is really important.
我的孩子…
My kid…
你有孩子
You have a kid?
公爵 再给我们摆几个造型吧 你觉得怎么样
Hey, Duke, show us some more poses, what do you say?
-我也有过孩子 -不要啊
– I had a kid. – Oh, no.
雷加
Rejean.
圣诞节后得到我的时候 雷加可开心了
Rejean was so excited when he got me after Christmas.
那是我一生中最快乐的节礼日
It was the happiest Boxing Day of my life.
这是咔嘣公爵
That’s Duke Caboom,
骑着酷炫的咔嘣特技摩托
riding the amazing Caboom stunt cycle!
咔嘣
Caboom!
我终于准备要做命中注定要做的事了
I was ready to finally do what I was made to do.
咔嘣
Caboom!
但是等雷加意识到
But when Rejean realized I couldn’t jump
我不能跳得像广♥告♥里的玩具一样远…
as far as the toy in the commercial…
那是广♥告♥ 那不是真的
It’s a commercial! It’s not real!
雷加把我丢弃了
Rejean threw me away!
这不公平
It’s not fair!
为什么 雷加 为什么
Why, Rejean Why?
好了好了 冷静下来 公爵
Okay, okay. Calm down, Duke.
那已经是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
现在 我们需要独一无二的玩具
Right now, we need the only toy
只有他能带我们撞进嘉比的橱柜
who can crash us onto Gabby’s cabinet.
撞进
Crash?
撞进
Crash?
随便哪个咔嘣公爵都能着陆
Any Duke Caboom toy can land…
但只有你可以用独一无二的方式撞车
but you are the only one that can crash the way you do.
-是吗 -没错
– I am? – Yes!
忘了雷加 忘了那个广♥告♥
Forget Rejean. Forget your commercial.
坦然接受现在的自己
Be the Duke you are right now…
跳跃撞车的公爵
the one who jumps and crashes!
坦然接受现在的自己
Be who I am right now.
谁是最好运的法裔加拿大佬
Who’s the Canuck with all the luck?
咔嘣
Caboom?
谁是大白北最伟大的人
Who’s the greatest of the Great White North?
咔嘣
Caboom!
谁是加拿大♥史♥上最伟大的冒险家
Who’s the most spectacular daredevil Canada has ever seen?
咔嘣公爵
Duke Caboom!
你能做到这个跳跃吗
Can you do the jump?
我能做到 加拿大
Yes, I Canada!
我们找到进去的办法了
We’ve got our ride.
咦嗬
Yee-haw!
宝贝
Yo, Bo!
笑笑 你们做到了
Gigs! You made it!
干得好
Good work!
你们是怎么拿到的
How’d you get it?
我们怎样才能拿到那把钥匙
How do we get that key?
-很艰难 -非常困难
– It was hard. – Very difficult.
-我们差点就逃不出来了 -没错
– Barely made it out alive. – Yeah.
所以 不用谢
So, you’re welcome.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay. Let’s do this.
我来帮你把这个包起来
Let me wrap that up for you.
可不想在回家的路上搞坏了
Don’t want anything to happen to it on the way home.
很好 有人买♥♥东西 会给我们争取点时间
Good. That sale buys us some time.
等一下
Wait for it.
好了 我们走
All right, let’s go!
那个 你在这里待了多久
So, how long were you in here?
不知道 几年吧
I don’t know. Couple years.
我不想一直待在架子上 等着生活发生变化
I didn’t wanna sit on a shelf waiting for my life to happen.
所以我离开了
So, I left.
你远比我更会应对丢失的玩具的生活
You’ve handled this lost toy life better than I could.
警长
Sheriff.
你这是妄自菲薄
You’re selling yourself short.
我觉得你这个丢失的玩具做得很好了
I think you’d make a great lost toy.
你真的觉得
You really don’t think
你不会再找一个孩子了吗
you’ll ever be in a kid’s room again, huh?
没错
Nope.
而现在嘉年华要离开这里了
And now with the carnival traveling through,
这是我们的机会 搭便车
it’s our chance to hop a ride…
-离开这个镇子 -你要走
– and leave town. – You’re leaving?
当然了
Sure am.
你有没有想过出去见见世面
You ever think about getting out there, seeing the world?
没有孩子在身边
Without a kid?
没有 我这个老玩具没法接受新理念
No. You can’t teach this old toy new tricks.
别这么肯定
You’d be surprised.
你是怎么到这家店里来的呢
So, how’d you end up in this store in the first place?
我在展示窗看到了你的台灯
Well, I saw your lamp in the window…
我想也许你在里面
and I thought maybe you were inside…
所以我…
and so I, uh…
看看这个
Will you look at that?
这是这家店我唯一喜欢的部分
This is the only part of the store I ever liked.
这次跳跃对你和公爵来说可不简单
That’s gonna be quite a jump for you and Duke.

For me?
我没告诉你吗 你要跟他一起去
Didn’t I tell you? You’re going with him.
是吗
I am?
我们开始咔嘣吧
Let’s caboom.
没事的 公爵是最厉害的
It’ll be fine, Duke’s the best.
是啊 撞车最厉害
Yeah, at crashing.
就是现在
And now!

Go!
雷加
Rejean.
那是广♥告♥ 那不是真的
It’s a commercial. It’s not real!
我做不到 对不起 雷加
I can’t do this! I’m sorry, Rejean!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
近来可好 小猫咪
What’s new, pussycat?
-叉叉 -姑娘们
– Forky? – Girls?
叉叉 你在哪
Forky, where are you?
我们做朋友吧
你是绝对找不到我的
You’re never gonna find me.
叉叉
Forky?
胡迪 你是怎么找到我的
Woody! How’d you find me?
-宝贝 我找到他了 -你好
– Bo, I found him! – Hi.
等等 叉叉就是把叉子
Wait, it’s an actual fork?
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Bo! Bo! Bo!
巴斯 那些假人不见了
Buzz! The dummies are gone!
什么 他们去哪了
What? Where’d they go?
好了 我们可以走了
Okay, we can go now!
-不行 我得找到我的姑娘们 -你好 胡迪
– No. I need to find my girls. – Hello, Woody.
你好 宝贝
Hi, Bo.
-我的羊呢 -对啊
– Where are my sheep – Yeah!
看 胡迪找到我了
Look! Woody found me!
抓那只兔子 我这么可爱 我还不能死
Take the bunny! I’m too cute to die!
不 不
No, no!
胡迪
Woody!
我只是想聊聊
I just wanna talk.
是跟我的声匣聊吧
Yeah, with my voice box!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!