牛仔 快点
伍迪
Woody!
天啊 车来了
Oh, boy. Incoming!

Come on!
芭比 别去
Barbie, no!
伍迪
Woody!

No!
能听到我说话吗 大家都没事吧
Can you hear me? Is everyone okay?
你个笨蛋 当然有事 我们死定了
Of course not, you imbecile. We’re doomed!
大家都去巴斯那里 速度
Everyone, go to Buzz. Come on.
所有人都在吧 弹簧狗 雷克斯
We all here? Slinky? Rex?
全部人靠边站 速度
Against the wall, everybody. Quick!
小姐 你在哪儿
巴斯
Buzz!
他们过不来了
They’ll never make it!
小心
Look out!
巴斯
Buzz!
-看到他了吗 -我找到他了 在这儿呢
– Anyone see him? – Over here, y’all. I found him.
巴斯 你没事吧
Buzz, you okay?
巴斯 巴斯
Buzz! Buzz!
那不是我身上的味道吧
That wasn’t me, was it?
巴斯 你回来了回来了回来了
Buzz, you’re back! You’re back, you’re back, you’re back, you’re back!
对 我回来了 我之前去哪儿了
Yes, I ‘m back. Where have I been?
飞向宇宙 太空游侠
Beyond infinity, Space Ranger.
伍迪 我们现在在哪儿
Woody! So where are we now?
在去垃圾场的垃圾车上
In a garbage truck on the way to the dump!
垃圾场
抓紧 我们要下去了
Hold on, we’re going in!
你零部件都在吧
You got all your pieces?
利爪
The claw!
-我的孩子们 -伙计们 别过去
– My babies! – Hey, guys! No! No!

No!
坚持住
Hang on!
伍迪 我们怎么办
Woody! What do we do?
我们只要在一起就不会有事
We’ll be okay if we stay togeth…
-伍迪 -弹簧狗
– Woody! – Slinky!
是磁铁 小心
It’s a magnet! Watch out!
弹簧狗 别担心 我们会把你弄下来的
Don’t worry, Slink, we’ll get you down.
你先看看这个再说
You might wanna take a look at this.
快 抓点♥金♥属的东西
Quick! Grab something metal!
快按巴斯说的做
You heard the guy.
没用
It’s not working!
救命 救我啊 我被卡住了
Help! Help me. I ‘m stuck!
救命啊
Help, please! Help!
伍迪
Woody!
-谢了 -先别谢我
– Thank you. – Don’t thank me yet.
伍迪
Woody!
快点 快点
Go, go!
警长 谢了
Thank you, Sheriff.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We’re all in this together.
大家说呢
Right, guys?
人呢
Guys?
伍迪 我们在这里
Woody! Down here!
-伍迪 -伙计
– Woody! – Oh, boy.
伍迪 我能看见阳光了
Woody, look. I can see daylight.
我们会没事的
We’re gonna be okay!

Hey!
我不认为那是阳光
I don’t think that’s daylight.
快跑
Run!
停止按钮
警长 那个按钮 帮我一把
Sheriff! The button! Help me!
快点啊
Come on!
快去按按钮
Go. Go! Hit the button!
快点
Hurry!
按啊 快按按钮
– Just push it! Push it! – Push it!
警长 你的主人现在在哪儿呢
Where’s your kid now, Sheriff?
不 不
No. No!
罗梭
Lotso!

No!
雷克斯
Rex!
巴斯 我们怎么办
Buzz! What do we do?
利爪
The claw.
我之前说过的所有对阁楼的怨言
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy’s attic?
我全部收回
I take it all back.
-你说得一点没错 -你说出了我们的心声
– You’re darn tootin’. – You said it.
亲爱的 你真勇敢
Oh, darling. You were so brave.
-你救了我们 -我们永远感谢你们
– You saved our lives. – And we are eternally grateful.
我的孩子们
My boys!
爸爸
Daddy!
那只毛茸茸的罗梭呢
Hey! Where’s that fur ball Lotso?
我真想把他碎尸万段
Yeah. I ‘d like to loosen his stitchin’.
算了吧 别跟他一般见识
Forget it, guys. He’s not worth it.
找到了什么好东东
– Hey! – What you got?
我小时候玩过这个玩具
I had me one of these when I was a kid.
草莓味的
Strawberries.
兄弟 你最好把嘴巴闭起来
Hey, buddy. You might wanna keep your mouth shut.
来吧 伍迪 我们要把你送回家
Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
-没错 大学生 -等等
– That’s right, college boy. – Wait.
那你们怎么办
What about you guys? I mean,
也许阁楼并不是什么好主意
maybe the attic’s not such a great idea.
-伍迪 我们是安迪的玩具 -我们会一起在那儿等他的
– We’re Andy’s toys, Woody. – We’ll be there for him, together.
-但愿他还没走 -等等
– I just hope he hasn’t left yet. – Wait a minute!
等等 我帮你看看
Wait, I ‘ll check!
安迪还在收拾 不过已经快弄好了
Andy’s still packing. But he’s almost done!
-但他住在城市的另一边 -我们永远也赶不上的
– He lives halfway across town. – We’ll never get there in time!
-过来 巴斯特 -亲爱的 都收拾好了吗
– Come on, Buster. – Is that it, honey? You got everything?
就差我房♥间里面的几个盒子
Yeah. Just a few more boxes in my room.
好了 快点
Okay. Come on.
够了
That’s enough. That’s enough. That’s enough!
好了 快跑
All right. Go. Go, go!
好了 安全
Okay. All clear.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
-进去了 -巴斯
– There you go. – Buzz.
-这不是永别 -伍迪 在大学玩得开心点
– This isn’t goodbye. – Hey, Woody. Have fun at college.
没错 但别疯过头了
Yeah, but not too much fun.
-伍迪 照顾好安迪 -对呀
– Woody, take care of Andy. – Yeah.
他是个好孩子 叫他去理个发
He’s a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut.
好的
Sure thing.
洁西 你在阁楼没问题吧
Jessie, you’ll be okay in the attic?
那当然 再说了 我知道
‘Course I will. Besides, I know about
-巴斯的西班牙模式了 -我的什么
– Buzz’s Spanish mode. – My what?
亲爱的 路上带点吃的不
Honey, you want some food for the road?
我饿了路上买♥♥吧
I ‘ll get something on the way.
你知道在哪里可以找到我们 牛仔
You know where to find us, cowboy.
你和莫莉说再见了吗
Did you say goodbye to Molly?
妈 我和她都道别十次了
Mom, we’ve said goodbye like 10 times.
安迪
Andy.
妈 没事的
Mom, it’s okay.
我知道 我只是
I know. It’s just…
真希望永远陪在你身边
I wish I could always be with you.
你会的 妈妈
You will be, Mom.
你不和巴斯特说声再见吗
Hey, aren’t you gonna say goodbye to Buster?
我当然会啦 谁是我的好狗狗
Of course I am. Who’s a good doggy?
谁是我的好狗狗 我会想你 我会想你的
Who’s a good doggy? I ‘m gonna miss you. I ‘m gonna miss you.
-我会想你的 -别了 安迪
– I ‘m gonna miss you. – Don’t, Andy.
乖 他提醒你该出发了
Good boy. He’s telling you to go already.
把剩下的东西都收好吧
Come on. Get the rest of your things.
再见了 巴斯特 别让莫莉动我的东西
Okay, Buster. Now don’t let Molly near my stuff.

Hey.
妈妈 你真的认为我应该把这些捐了吗
Hey, Mom! So, you really think I should donate these?
随你吧 亲爱的 你说了算
It’s up to you, honey. Whatever you wanna do.
别进去那里 糕饼店有鬼
“Don’t go in there! The bakery is haunted!”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!