谢谢你的关心 老前辈
Look, I appreciate your concern, old-timer.
我的主人还在等我们呢 我们马上要走
But we have a kid waiting for us. Now, we’re leaving.
如果你能帮助我们大家 我会非常感激
If you’d help us, one toy to another, I ‘d sure be grateful.
如果你想离开
Well, if you’re gonna get out,
首先要搞定的是那些门
first thing you gotta get through’s the doors.
每晚必锁 从里到外 钥匙挂在办公室的墙上
Locked, every night. Inside and out. Keys are left on a hook in the office.
明白 还有什么
Got it. What else?
罗梭的卡车队伍通宵巡逻
Lotso has trucks patrolling all night long.
走廊 大厅 操场都有人
Hallway, lobby, playground.
知道了 怎么穿过围墙
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about the wall?
8英尺的高墙 无法穿过
Eight-feet high. Cinder block. No way through it.
要么翻过去 要么挖地洞
You go over or under.
仅此而已 不算太坏
That’s it? Doesn’t seem so bad.
错 你真正的问题是猴子
It’s not. Your real problem’s the monkey.
猴子眼观六路
The monkey’s the eye in the sky.
监控着一切
He sees everything.
课室
Classrooms.
走廊
Hallways.
甚至游乐场
Even the playground.
就算有人能撬开门锁 躲过守卫 飞檐走壁
You can unlock doors, sneak past guards, climb the wall,
可是如果你不先解决掉猴子 你哪都走不了
but if you don’t take out that monkey, you ain’t going nowhere.
想逃出这里是吗 除掉猴子再说
You wanna get out of here? Get rid of that monkey!
孩子们 过来 课间休息
Recess! Come on, kids!
伙伴们
Hey, guys.
-是伍迪吗 -伍迪
– Woody? – Woody!
伍迪
Woody!
-伙计 -谢天谢地
– Hey, hey, hey, buddy! – Thank goodness!
-你还活着 -我当然还活着
– You’re alive! – ‘Course I ‘m alive!
我的帽子 等等 巴斯呢
Hey, my hat! Wait, where’s Buzz?
罗梭对他动了点手脚
Lotso did something to him!
他现在又认为自己是个太空游侠了
He thinks he’s a real Space Ranger again.
-不会吧 -是的
– Oh, no. – Oh, yes.
宇宙白♥痴♥回归
Return of the astro-nut.
伍迪 我们当初不应该离开安迪的 我错了
Woody, we were wrong to leave Andy. I was wrong.
洁西说得没错 她是错了
Jessie’s right, Woody. She was wrong.
不不 我选择离开你们才是真正的错误
No, no, it’s my fault for leaving you guys.
从现在开始 我们永不分离
From now on, we stick together.
但是安迪马上就要去上大学了啊
But Andy’s leavin’ for college.
大学 我们得赶快行动
College? Hog-tie the mailman!
我们要在明天安迪出发之前把你送回家
We gotta get you home before Andy leaves tomorrow!
明天 那意味着
Tomorrow? But that means…
我们得马上逃出去 就今天晚上
It means we’re busting out of here, tonight.
-什么 不可能的 -这里根本没有办法可以逃出去
– What? Impossible! – But there’s no way out of here!
不 有路可逃
No, there is one way out.
有一条路
One way.
我们下面这么办
Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do.
-弹簧狗 -在
– Springy dog. – Present.
绿娃娃
Green guys.
-女牛仔 -在
– Cowgirl. – Here.

Horse.
-小猪存钱罐 -在
– Piggy bank. – Y o.
-霸王龙 -在
– Tyrannosaurus. – Here.
-芭比 -在
– Barbie. – Here.
蛋头
Potato Head.
蛋头
Potato Head?
蛋头 给我起来
Hey! Hey! Tuberous root-man! Wake up!
不可能
Impossible!

Hey!
现在散步也太晚了点吧 蛋头
Little late for a stroll, eh, Potato Head?
叫我蛋头先生 你这个小人
That’s Mr. Potato Head to you, smoothie.
你就是爱惹麻烦是吧
Well, well, well. You’re turning out to be quite the troublemaker, aren’t you?
你想怎么地 想跑吗
What did you think you were gonna do? Waltz right out of here?
没错 要不是你的手下捣乱
Yeah, and I would ‘ve got away with it, too,
其实我本都能跑掉了
if it weren’t for you meddling toys!
你这好管闲事的娘娘腔
You ascot-wearing pink-noser!
你根本不是玩具 你只不过是附属物罢了
You’re not a toy! You’re an accessory!
毫无用处的家伙
You’re a purse with legs.
把他关进沙箱里去
Take him back to the box.
不 我不要去沙箱里 抱歉 我不是那个意思
No! No, not the box! I ‘m sorry. I didn’t mean it!
我其实挺喜欢娘娘腔来着
I like ascots.
不 别这样
Really. No, no, no!
好 搞定
Okay, check.
光年 干得不错 好了 继续当你那什么宇宙英雄去吧
Good work, Lightyear. All right, resume your space-guy-thingy.
遵命 仪表堂堂的长官
Yes, sir, well-groomed man!
肯 肯
Ken! Ken?
你要干吗
What do you want?
肯 我受不了了 我想去蝴蝶屋 和你在一起
I can’t take it here, Ken. I wanna go to the Butterfly Room. With you!
你昨天就应该意识到的
Yeah, well, you should ‘ve thought of that yesterday.
我错了
I was wrong.
我真的想和你一起待在你那梦幻小屋里
I wanna be with you, Ken, I do. In your Dream House.
带我离开这儿好吗 带我走
Please take me away from this! Take me away!
芭比 见鬼
Darn it, Barbie!
好吧 但这里事情很复杂
Okay, but things are complicated around here.
-你必须要照我说的做 -我会听你的 我保证
– You gotta do what I say. – I will, Ken! I promise!
等等 我愿意做任何事情 帮你换尿布也行啊
Wait. I ‘ll do anything! I ‘ll change your diapers!
去 拿 胶 带
Go get the tape!
这里就是奇迹发生的地方
And this is where the magic happens.
看看这些衣服
Look at all your clothes!
我不敢相信你之前居然没带我来过
I can’t believe you never brought me up here!
-白色动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥球套装 火星计划 -我知道
– Tennis whites? Mission to Mars! – I know, I know, I know.
瞧瞧这个 功夫服
Check this out! Kung fu fighting.
帆布英雄和与之配套的优胜锦旗
Campus hero with matching sports pennant, huh?
印花衫 天啊 肯
Flower power! Oh, Ken!
芭比 这里没人懂得欣赏服装 没有一人
No one appreciates clothes here, Barbie. No one.
肯 你能穿上几套炫给我看看吗
Ken, would you model a few outfits for me?
几套就好了
Just a few?
去拿钥匙
Go get the key.
在哪儿在哪儿 钥匙在哪儿
Where is it, where is it?
钥匙到底在哪儿 找到了
Where’s the key? Where’s the key? Bingo!
你以为你在干吗
Hey! What do you think you’re doing?
我早就和你说过 不许碰我的东西
I told you, keep your hands off of my stuff!
动手啊 你这肥猪
Make a move, porky!
不许打架 都给我住手
Hey, hey, hey! No fighting! Break it up!
-嘿 -接住 榆木脑袋
– Hey! Hey! – Take that, walnut-brain.
难怪你都要绝种了
No wonder you’re extinct.
你们不能打人 只有我可以
Hey, you can’t hit each other. That’s my job!
请求支援 监狱暴♥动♥
Help! Prison riot!
去拿玉米薄饼
Get the tortilla.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
芭比 你在哪儿
Barbie?
游戏结束 肯 罗梭到底对巴斯干了什么
No more games, Ken! What did Lotso do to Buzz?
我们怎么能将他回复原状
And how do we switch him back?
我什么也不会说的 你拿我没办法
You can’t make me talk. You can’t!
不信你试试看
But I ‘d like to see you try.
让我看看 夏威夷冲浪短裤
Let’s see. Hawaiian surf trunks.
芭比 那可是古董衣
Barbie! Those were vintage!
没关系 你撕吧 我不在乎
It’s okay. All right, go ahead, rip ’em, I don’t care.
他们一点都不值钱
They’re a dime a dozen.
闪光礼服
Glitter tux.
谁在乎 没人在乎 那些衣服太低俗了
Who cares? Who cares? Sequins are tacky. Who cares?
尼赫鲁上装
A Nehru jacket.
芭比 不要撕尼赫鲁装啊
Barbie! Not the Nehru.
这是什么年代来着 1967年吧
This is from what, 1967?
没错 最时髦的正装收藏
The groovy formal collection, yes!
-真可惜啊 -不要 不要啊
– What a shame. – Oh, no, no, no! No!
有本使用说明书
There’s an instruction manual!
罗梭把巴斯调到演示模式了
Lotso switched Buzz to Demo mode!
说明书在哪儿
Where’s that manual?
我真不懂为什么你不能等到早上 肯
I don’t know why this couldn’t wait until morning, Ken,
不过拿去吧
but here you go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!