– “Zurg”? – “Galactic Alliance”?
天哪
Oh, boy.
干得好 光年 把他们关起来
Good work, Lightyear. Now, lock ’em up!
遵命
Yes, sir!
你想去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
巴斯 我们是朋友
Buzz! We’re your friends!
省省力气吧 妖妇
Spare me your lies, temptress.
你的君主已经被打败
Your emperor’s defeated,
我不会被你妖艳的外表所迷惑
and I ‘m immune to your bewitching good looks.
臭鼬 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开
Hey, Mongo! Keep your paws off my wife!
放开我 你这笨蛋
Hey! Let go of me, you drooling doofus!
等等
Not him.
这颗土豆需要学学礼貌
I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners.
把他关进沙箱里
Take him to the box.
放开我 呆子 你要带我去哪
Hey! Put me down, you moron! Where are you taking me?
坏宝宝
Bad baby! Bad baby!
肯 怎么了
Ken? What’s going on?
芭比 不是叫你在梦幻小屋等我的
Barbie! I told you to wait in the Dream House.
你把我的朋友们怎么了
What are you doing to my friends?
进去
Get in there!
-芭比 等等 -别碰我
– Barbie, wait! – Don’t touch me.
-我们完了 -芭比
– We’re through! – Barbie! I did…
围巾还我
And give me my scarf back!
光年 解释一下这里过夜的规则
Lightyear! Explain our overnight accommodations.
遵命 囚犯在牢房♥里就寝
Sir, yes, sir! Prisoners sleep in their cells.
若被发现不在牢房♥内 当晚关进沙箱里
Any prisoner caught outside their cell spends the night in the box.
早晚各点名一次
Roll call at dusk and dawn.
如果缺席 当晚关进沙箱里
Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box.
只有问你话才能张嘴
Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to.
如果敢顶嘴 当晚
Any prisoner talks back, spends the night…
关进沙箱里 知道了
In the box! We get it.
算了 大兵 她没有威胁了
At ease, soldier. They’re neutralized.
但是记住 他们很有可能使用反间计
But remember, they’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself.
别担心 长官
Don’t worry, Commander.
在银河学院里我已经摒弃了一切杂念
Any doubt I had got pounded out of me at the academy.
听着 小老百姓
Listen up, folks.
这儿有这儿的规矩
We got a way of doin’ things here at Sunnyside.
从基层开始好好干的话
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues,
美梦迟早会成真的
life here can be a dream come true!
但如果你们打破规矩胡来
But if you break our rules, step outta line,
盘算着提前出狱 那一定是自作自受
try to check out early, well, you’re just hurtin’ yourselves.
伍迪 你对他做了什么
Woody! What did you do to him?
晚上好好休息
You all get a good night’s rest.
明天有的玩呢
You got a full day of playtime tomorrow.
西迦摩尔大街 1225
1225 Syca…
无敌星237是谁啊
Who’s Velocistar237?
隔壁街的一只恐龙玩具而已
That’s just a dinosaur toy down the street.
没什么 我来应付
That’s nothing. Let me just take care of that.
-就是一恐龙 -好吧
– Just a dinosaur. – All right.
西迦摩尔 回车
Sycamore. Okay, enter!
千万别太远
Please don’t be far. Please, please!
就在拐角处 就在拐角处
Right around the corner? It’s right around the corner!
好好瞧瞧 我在玩具界可是响当当哦
I ‘m going to college! Look at me! I ‘m big toy on campus! Hello!
-舞会上见啦 -好的 帅邮差
– Hey, I ‘ll see you at the sock hop. – Okay, Potsie.
等下 如果你们去阳光幼儿园的话
Hey, listen. If any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare,
告诉他们伍迪已经回家了
you tell ’em Woody made it home.
-你从阳光幼儿园来的 -你是怎么逃出来的
– You came from Sunnyside? – But how’d you escape?
不容易
Well, it wasn’t easy.
你说”逃”什么意思
What do you mean “escape”?
阳光幼儿园充满了毁灭与绝望
Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair.
由一只草莓味道的邪恶熊掌管着
Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries.
罗梭
Lotso?
它外表看上去和蔼可亲
The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside,
内心却是一只禽兽
but inside, he’s a monster.
你们怎么知道
But… How do you know that?
由小丑来告诉你
Chuckles. He’ll tell you.
我认识罗梭
Yeah, I knew Lotso.
他曾是个好玩具 好朋友
He was a good toy. A friend.
我们的主人是黛西
Me and him, we had the same kid, Daisy.
我看着主人打开罗梭的包装
A was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
黛西很爱我们
Daisy loved us all.
而且
But Lotso,
特别爱罗梭
Lotso was special.
他们形影不离
‘Hey did everything together.
我从没见过一个孩子如此喜爱他的玩具
You’ve never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
一日我们出去旅游
One day, we took a drive.
在休息站 我们小玩了一会
Hit a rest stop. Had a little playtime.
午餐后 黛西睡着了
After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
她再也没有回来
She never came back.
罗梭不愿意放弃
Lotso wouldn’t give up.
虽然旅途艰辛 但我们还是回到黛西家
It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy’s.
但一切的一切的都晚了
But by then, it was too late.
那天 罗梭内心有什么东西变了
Something changed that day inside Lotso.
突然之间
Something snapped.
她买♥♥了新玩具替代了我们 我们走
She replaced us. Come on!
-不 只是你被替代了 -我们都被替代了
– No, she only replaced you! – She replaced all of us.
不是吗
Didn’t she?
她不再爱你了
She don’t love you no more!
我们走
Now come on!
我们被遗忘 被抛弃 没人爱 没人要
We were lost. Cast off. Unloved. Unwanted.
随后我们到了阳光幼儿园
‘Hen we found Sunnyside.
但罗梭已不再是一个朋友
But Lotso wasn’t my friend anymore.
谁的朋友也不是
He wasn’t anyone’s friend.
他掌管了阳光幼儿园 制定了严格的体制
He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system.
我的心属于
黛西
那你怎么逃出来
So how’d you get out?
我坏掉了 邦尼发现了我并带回家
I got broke. Bonnie found me, took me home.
其它的玩具 就没那么幸运
Other toys, they weren’t so lucky.
罗梭是邪恶的
It ain’t right what Lotso done. New toys,
新玩具毫无选择的机会
they don’t stand a chance.
-但我的朋友在里面 -你不能回去
– But my friends are in there. – You can’t go back.
回去就是自杀
Returning now would be suicide!
还有你的安迪呢
But what about your Andy?
他不是要离家去大学吗
Isn’t he leaving for college?
别吵 音乐小猪 放下口琴
Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off!
大眼仔 我也想伍迪
Oh, Bullseye. I miss Woody, too.
但他不会回来了
But he ain’t ever comin’ back.
安 迪
大家早上好
Rise and shine, campers!
罗梭长官
Commander Lotso, sir!
一切正常 别无异样
All quiet, nothing to report.
很好 光年 上车 我们要回星际指挥部
Excellent, Lightyear. Come on. We need ya back at Star Command.
等等 你们把我老公怎么了
Wait! What’ve you done with my husband?
大宝宝
Big Baby.
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
那里又黑又冷 只有沙子和一些积木
It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of Lincoln Logs.
我觉得那些不是积木
I don’t think those were Lincoln Logs.
好好准备一下 好好履行你们的职责
You all get ready. You got a play-date with destiny!
你好
Hello?
你不该回来的 牛仔
You shouldn’t have come back, cowboy.
你离开后 他们受到了欺压而且还派了更多看守提高巡逻密度
‘Hey’ve cracked down hard since you left. More guards, more patrols.
你和你的朋友别想离开这儿
You and your friends ain’t ever getting out of here now.
我逃走过一次
I made it out once.
那是你幸运 想听我的建议不
You got lucky once. Want my advice?
低调点 就能活下来
Keep your heads down. You’ll survive.
低调多久啊
Yeah, for how long?
我在这儿好几年了
I’ve been here years.
从没坏过
‘Hey’ll never break me.
想离开这儿只有一条路
‘Here’s only one way toys leave this place.
可怜的伙计 垃圾车破晓时过来
Poor fella. Trash truck comes at dawn.
开去垃圾场
Then it’s off to the dump.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!