– What? – Can you believe it?
-你确定他们不要了吗 -这些他们都不玩了
– You sure they won’t miss these? – No, they never get played with.
-你看到小孩子了吗 -她要带我们去哪
– You see any kids? – Where is she taking us?
你瞧
– Look! – Wow!
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?

No, no, no.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
我看不见
I can’t see!
好了 下课了 快点
Okay, everyone. Recess. Come on!
-我们现在该怎么办 -我们应该回安迪那
– So now what do we do? – We go back to Andy’s.
-谁看见出口了吗 -出口 切 我们等着被孩子们玩吧
– Anyone see an exit? – Exit, shmexit. Let’s get played with.
小心 这些玩具会嫉妒新来的玩具
Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
我要看一眼
– I want to see! – Hey!
-雷克斯 -到我了
– Rex! – It’s my turn!
新玩具
New toys!
你好 很高兴见到你
Well, howdy! Glad to meet ya.
巴斯光年 为您服务
Buzz Lightyear at your service.
天呀
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
谢谢 我可以吗
Thank you. May I?
利爪
The claw!
欢迎你们 我就觉得听到了新声音
Well, hello there. I thought I heard new voices.
欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 我是抱抱熊罗梭
Welcome to Sunnyside, folks. I ‘m Lots-o’-Huggin’ Bear.
但请叫我罗梭
But please call me Lotso.
我是巴斯光年 我们
Buzz Lightyear. We come in…
你首先应该了解的是 我热爱拥抱
First thing you gotta know about me, I ‘m a hugger.
看看你们大家 你们今天一定过得不容易吧
Look at you all. You’ve been through a lot today, haven’t ya?
非常可怕
It’s been horrible.
你们现在安全了 这里都是没人要的玩具
Well, you’re safe now. We’re all castoffs here.
被抛弃的 被捐赠的 在后院被拍卖♥♥ 转手
We been dumped, donated, yard-saled, secondhanded
或者就直接丢掉了 可是等一等
and just plain thrown out. But just you wait,
你们会发现被捐赠是你们最好的归宿
you’ll find being donated was the best thing that ever happened to ya.
罗梭先生 他们每天都会玩玩具吗
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with every day?
一整天 一星期五天
All day long. Five days a week.
可如果孩子们长大了呢
But what happens when the kids grow up?
我来告诉你
Well, now, I ‘ll tell ya.
等这些孩子们长大了 就会有一批新孩子
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
当他们长大了 又有新的孩子代替他们
When they get old, new ones replace them.
你永远不会被嫌弃 不会被遗弃 或者被忽视
You’ll never be outgrown or neglected, never abandoned or forgotten.
没有主人就不会伤心
No owners means no heartbreak.
-真是奇迹 -你还想让我们回安迪那吗
– It’s a miracle. – And you wanted us to stay at Andy’s.
因为我们是安迪的玩具
Because we’re Andy’s toys!
你们是被这个安迪捐了是吧
So you got donated by this Andy, huh?
这是他的损失 警长 他不能再伤害你了
Well, it’s his loss, Sheriff. He can’t hurt you no more.
-不 -先把你们安顿一下 肯
– Whoa, whoa, no, no, no… – Now, let’s get you all settled in.
这家伙哪去了 肯 有新玩具来了
Ken? Where is that boy? Ken? New toys!
好的 马上下来 罗梭
Far out! Down in a jiff, Lotso.
准备好和肯一起开始梦幻之旅了吗
So, who’s ready for Ken’s dream tour?
带新朋友们去看看他们的新家
Let’s show our new friends where they’ll be staying.
好了 伙计们 跟我来
Folks, if you want to step right this way…
我叫肯
Hi, I ‘m Ken.
我是芭比 我们见过吗
Barbie. Have we ever met?
见过我会记得的
I would ‘ve remembered.
-我喜欢你的长袜 -好酷的领巾
– Love your legwarmers. – Nice ascot.
快点 肯 孩子们要回来了
Come on, Ken. Recess don’t last forever.
这就开始 罗梭 这边走
Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody.
今后的日子值得期待 小家伙们总是很喜欢新玩具
You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
-真是好心的熊 -他闻起来像草莓
– What a nice bear. – And he smells like strawberries.
伙计们 我要告诉大家 这里有
Folks, if I can share, here at Sunnyside, we’ve got,
玩具需要的任何东西
well, just about anything a toy could ask for.
零件 强力胶
Spare parts, superglue,
很多的新电池 足以撑死一头饥饿的河马
and enough fresh batteries to choke a Hungry Hungry Hippo.
你以为自己已经老了
– Think you’re gettin’ old? – Wow.
不用担心
Well, stop your worryin’.
我们的休养所会让你立刻返老还童
Our repair spa will keep you stuffed, puffed, and lightly buffed.
这是我住的地方
And this, well, this is where I live.
肯的梦幻小屋 这里有舞厅 越野车
It’s Ken’s Dream House. It has a disco, it’s got a dune buggy.
还有一间更衣室
And a whole room just for trying on clothes.
你什么都有
You have everything!
但还需要一位女主人
Everything except someone to share it with.
如果你们需要什么 可以来找我 我们到了
You need anything at all, you just come talk to me. Here we are.
谢谢 大宝宝
Well, thank you, Big Baby.
来认识我们的新朋友
Why don’t you come meet our new friends?
可怜的孩子 我们一起被扔了 我和他
Poor baby. We were thrown out together, me and him.
被同一个主人抛弃
Abandoned by the same owner.
不过在这我们不需要主人
But we don’t need owners at Sunnyside.
我们是自己的主人 我们自己掌握命运
We own ourselves. We’re masters of our own fate.
自己控制我们的未来
We control our own destiny.
小心水坑
Watch out for puddles.
这就是你们的家了
And here’s where you folks’ll be stayin’.
毛毛虫屋
The Caterpillar Room.
看看这啊
– Look at this place. – Wow!
娘咧
Holy moly guacamole.
中奖了 宝贝
Jackpot, baby.
-可爱的小狗 -你们好
– Whoa, puppy! – Hello.
-你们好 -你们好
– Hello. – Hello.
真漂亮
It’s so beautiful!
怎么了 小家伙
What the… Hey, little guy.
多久没有人找你们玩了
How long ‘s it been since you all got played with?
好多年了
It’s been years.
你只用等几分钟 铃一响
Well, just you wait. In a few minutes, that bell’s gonna ring,
你们梦寐以求的游戏时间就到了
and you’ll get the playtime that you’ve been dreamin’ of.
游戏 真正的游戏 我都等不及了
Play! Real play! I can’t wait!
请大家原谅 我们要回去了
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we best be headin’ back.
欢迎来到阳光幼儿园
Welcome to Sunnyside, folks.
-谢谢 -保重 粉嘟嘟
– Thank you. – Take care, pinky.
-罗梭先生 再见 谢谢你 -谢谢 伙计
– Goodbye, Mr. Lotso. Thank you. – Thank you, buddy boy.
-我们还能再见面吗 -今晚见
– Will I see you again? – I ‘ll see you tonight
-在梦中 -不
– in my dreams. – No.
肯 我们该走了
Ken, let’s get a move on.
芭比 跟我走吧 住进我的梦幻小屋
Barbie, come with me. Live in my dream house.
我知道这很疯狂 我知道我们才刚刚见面
I know it’s crazy. I know we just met.
你不知道我在《特种部队》里的样子
Heck, you don’t know me from G.I. Joe,
可每当我看着你 我觉得我们
but when I look at you, I feel like we were…
天生一对
– Made for each other… – …made for each other.
太好了
– Yay! – Yes.
-肯 -我来了 罗梭
– Ken? – Coming, Lotso.
我太激动了
This is so exciting!
听起来像上孩子们
Sounds like kids to me.
我们又能被孩子们玩了 时间怎么不能过的再快一点
I want to get played with. Why can’t time go faster?
外面有多少孩子
How many you reckon are out there?
他们的声音真好听
They sound so sweet.
听着 这不错 我承认
Look, everyone, it’s nice here, I admit.
可我们要回家
But we need to go home.
伍迪 我们要在这开始新生活了
We can have a whole new life here, Woody.
又有逗孩子们开心的机会了
A chance to make kids happy again.
-你干吗不留下来 -是啊 伍迪 留下来吧
– Why don’t you stay? – Yeah, Woody. Stay with us.
-拜托 伍迪 -你又能和孩子们玩了
– Come on, Woodster! – You’ll get played with.
-我做不到 -留下吧
– I can’t. No. – Stay here.
-你会成为其他孩子的开心果 -不行 伙计们 真的不行
– You can make a new kid happy. – No, no. Guys, really. No!
我已经有一个能让其开心的孩子了 你们也有 他就是安迪
I have a kid. You have a kid. Andy!
不管他想带我去大学或者放进阁楼里
And if he wants us at college, or in the attic,
我们的工作就是为了他待在那里
well, then, our job is to be there for him.
现在 我要回家了
Now, I ‘m going home.
想和我一起走的 我热烈欢迎 走吧 巴斯
Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. Come on, Buzz.
巴斯
Buzz?
伍迪 陪伴安迪成长的任务已经完成了
Our mission with Andy is complete, Woody.
什么
What?
现在重要的是我们大家在一起
And what’s important now is we stay together.
如果不是安迪 我们都不可能在一起
We wouldn’t even be together if it weren’t for Andy!
看看你的靴子 巴斯 还有你 洁西
Look under your boot, Buzz. You, too, Jessie.
上面写着谁的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!