(酒馆)
(悬赏,五百亿元)
大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动
All right, everyone! This… is a stickup! Don’t anybody move!
(银行)
掏空保险箱
Now, empty that safe!
钱钱钱
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!
住手 住手 可恶的蛋头
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!
救命 救命啊
Help! Baa! Help us!
别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
飞向天空
Reach for the sky!
不 是胡迪警长
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!
我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头
I’m here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.
你怎么知道是我啊
Doh! How’d you know it was me?
快跟我走吧
Are you gonna come quietly?
你休想 警长
You can’t touch me, Sheriff!
我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了
I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field
我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs.
-呀
-Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe!
你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧
You’re going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots.
你又拯救了危机 胡迪
You saved the day again, Woody.
你是我最喜欢的副警长
You’re my favorite deputy.
片名:玩具总动员 “我是你好朋友”
# You’ve got a friend in me #
“你什么也别愁”
# You’ve got a friend in me #
来 我们来抓牛
Come on, let’s wrangle up the cattle.
“道路坎坷困难多”
# When the road looks rough ahead #
“要十万八千里才到家门口”
# And you’re miles and miles from your nice, warm bed #
-牛仔 把他们围起来 “你只要想起我在你左右”
-Round ’em up, cowboy! -# Just remember what your old pal said #
“我是你好朋友”
# Boy, you’ve got a friend in me #
“哦对 我是你好朋友”
-Yee-haw! -# Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me #
嗨 牛仔
Hey, cowboy!
“有些人比我能干比我强”
# Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am #
“身体健壮走起路雄赳赳”
-# Big and stronger too #
来吧 胡迪
-Come on, Woody. -# Maybe #
“也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你”
# But none of them will ever love you the way I do #
“对你是毫无保留”
-# It’s me and you, boy #
“多少的岁月中”
-# And as the years go by # -Whoa!
“我们的友谊更加深厚”
-Whoa! -# Our friendship will never die #
“你会看到”
-Whoo! -# You’re gonna see #
“我们的命运紧相连”
-# It’s our destiny #
“我是你好朋友” -好耶
-# You’ve got a friend in me # -All right!
“哦对 我是你好朋友” -得分
-# Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me # -Score!
“我是你好朋友” -酷
-# You got a friend in me # -Wow! Cool!
-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了
-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!
-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样
-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒… 希望能摆得下
-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That’s so…
一二三四
-One, two. Four.
好 这样就可以了
Yeah, I think that’s gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got…
可以留到搬家吗
-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!
当然可以留下来了 好耶
-We can leave it up. Now go get Molly. -Yeah!
-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了
-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
-好 派对要开始了
-Okay. It’s party time, Woody.
-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”
-Yee…haw!
你好 小姐
Howdy, little lady.
有人在水源区下了毒
Somebody’s poisoned the water hole.
来 茉莉 你好重哦
-Come on, Molly. Oh, you’re getting heavy.
再见了 胡迪 “导演:约翰拉赛特”
-See you later, Woody.
我的天哪 今天要开生日派对
Pull my string! The birthday party’s today?
好了 各位 已经安全了
Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上
-Ages 3 and up. It’s on my box.
怎么叫我当 口水公主的临时保姆呢
Ages 3 and up. I’m not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.
嘿 火腿
-Hey, Hamm.
-你看 我是毕加索 -我听不懂
-Look, I’m Picasso! -I don’t get it.
没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊 你这个大扁脸
You uncultured swine! What’re you lookin’ at, ya hockey puck?
-队长 看到弹簧狗没有 -报告长官 没有
-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!
好了 谢了 稍息
Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的
Right here, Woody. I’m red this time.
-不行 弹簧狗…
-No. S-Slink.
-好吧 那红的让给你好了
-Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
-等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 -坏消息
-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?
嘘…
Shh, shh, shh!
去叫大家集♥合♥来开干部会议了 知道了
-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.
开心点呀
-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!
各位 干部会议了 长蛇、机器人准备讲台
-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.
嘿
Hey.
还有画板 拔枪
Hey, Etch. Draw!
-你又赢了
-Oh! Got me again.
画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手
Etch, you’ve been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.
大伙儿要开干部会议了 快点 快点
Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let’s go.
我的那个呢
Now, where is that… Oh.
谁把我涂鸦板拿走的
Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?
-抱抱龙 你干嘛 -吓到没有? 要说实话
-How’re you doin’, Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.
这一次 我差一点就被你吓死
I was close to being scared that time.
我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感
I’m going for fearsome here, but I just don’t feel it.
我只是一个惹人厌的家伙
I think I’m just coming off as annoying.
嗨 宝贝
Owl Oh, hi, Bo. Hi.
胡迪 我想要谢谢你救了我的羊群
I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock.
不客气
Oh, hey, it was, uh, nothin’.
我今天晚上另外找个人替我看羊 你看怎么样啊
What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?
这个嘛 好啊
Oh, yeah!
别忘了 要找我的话 我就在附近
Remember, I’m just a couple of blocks away.
快点 快点 小的玩具到前面
-Yodel-ay-hee-hoo! -Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front.
胡迪 好了
Hey, Woody, come on.
-啊咳
-Ahem!
-谢了 麦克风
-Oh, thanks, Mike.
-好了 太近了 退…
-Okay. Whoa, whoa. Step back.
-大声叫出来 -好了 谢谢
-For crying out loud. -Thank you.
试音 试音 清楚吗
-Hello? Check. That better? Great.
好 大家都听到了吗 架子上面的 听得见吗?那好
Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great.
今天我们第一项议题
Okay. First item today:
对了 每个人都找到 搬家的伙伴了没有
Uh… oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?
-什么? -搬家的伙伴? 他不是说真的吧
-What? -Moving buddy? You can’t be serious.
我不知道我们要搬家了
I didn’t know we were supposed to have one already.
-要拉小手吗
-Do we have to hold hands?
你们以为 我在跟你们开玩笑
You guys think this is a big joke.
我们只剩下一个礼拜的时间 就要搬家了
We’ve only got one week left before the move.
我不希望任何玩具被丢下来 两个人一组
I don’t want any toys left behind. A moving buddy.
如果还没有 去找一个来
If you don’t have one, get one!
好了 接下来…对了
All right, next. Uh, oh, yes.
星期二晚上 我们开的塑胶老化大会
Tuesday night’s plastic corrosion awareness meeting…
我认为呢 非常的成功
was, I think, a big success.
我们要感谢拼字先生为我们所做的一切
And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us.
-谢谢你 拼字先生 -不客气
-Thank you, Mr. Spell. -You’re welcome.
好了 对了 还有一件小事
Okay. Uh, oh, yes. One, uh, minor note here.
安弟的生日派对改到今天晚上
Andy’s birthday party has been moved to today.
-等一下
-Wait a minute here!
什么 怎么会改成今天呢 下个礼拜才是他的生日啊
What do you mean the party’s today? His birthday’s not till next week!
是安弟的妈咪 她丢了珠宝发疯了吗
What’s goin’ on down there? Is his mom losin’ her marbles?
很显然安弟的妈咪 希望在搬家之前开一个派对
Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move.
-我不担心 你们也不需要担心啊
-I’m not worried. You shouldn’t be worried.
-胡迪当然不担心了
-Of course Woody ain’t worried.
安弟从幼稚园开始 就最喜欢他了
He’s been Andy’s favorite since kindergarten.
拜托 蛋头先生
Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head.
如果胡迪说不用担心 那么我绝对不会担心
If Woody says it’s all right, then, well, darn it, it’s good enough for me.
胡迪以前从来没有弄错过
Woody has never steered us wrong before.
好了 各位 每年圣诞节跟生日 都得来这么一次
Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go through this.
但是如果安弟有了新恐龙呢 很凶的那一种
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one?
我想我是绝对受不了 被抛弃的打击
I just don’t think I could take that kind of rejection!
听着 没有人可以取代我们
Hey, listen, no one’s getting replaced.
我们讨论的重点是安弟
This is Andy we’re talking about.
我们被安弟玩了多少次 并不重要
It doesn’t matter how much we’re played with.
重要的是 安弟需要我们的时候 我们就在他身边