Well, then, let’s find out together!
成功了!成功了!
We did it! We did it! We did it!
干得好,牛仔
Nice ropin’, cowboy.
这是胡迪最光荣的一刻
That was definitely Woody’s finest hour!
你的帽子,伙伴
Your hat, partner.
咱们回家吧
Let’s… go home.
胡迪,胡迪?
Hey, Woody! Woody?
(安弟,欢迎回家)
新玩具,酷毙了
Wow! New toys!
谢了,妈咪
Cool! Thanks, Mom!
火箭炮珍妮和她的喷射马
It’s Bazooka jane and her jet-propelled horse!
胡迪、巴斯 札克偷走我的太空牛
Woody, Buzz, that polecat Zurg has stolen my space cows
他们飞到陨石带了
and they’re headed for the asteroid!
安弟,该走了
Andy, come on, hon. Time to go.
你把胡迪补好了 是啊
– Hey, you fix. Ed Woody! – Yeah.
幸好我没带他去牛仔营 要不然他整只手都会被扯断
Glad I decided not to take him to camp. His whole arm might have come off.
真没想到
Well, what do you know?
红心,我们又有新的家了
Bullseye, we’re part of a family again!
(弟安)
(安弟)
小姐,我想告诉你
Ma’am, I…
你是个毛线飘逸的…
I wanted to say you’re a bright young woman
…漂亮姑娘
with a beautiful “yarnful” of hair.
我是说秀发飘逸
“Hairful” of yarn. It’s…
我得走了
I must go.
你是我见过 最可爱的太空玩具
Well, aren’t you the sweetest space toy I ever met?
什么事?
What’s that? Bark-bark?
小狗狗得到后院方便一下
This fella says he needs to go out for a little private time.
那只狗需要帮忙
That critter needs help!
抱抱龙,帮帮忙
Rex., I could use a hand over here, buddy.
我不必玩了 我亲手打败过札克
I don’t need to play. I’ve lived it!
惨了惨了,可恶
Oh, nuts!
欢迎光临艾而玩具城
Welcome to Al’s Toy Barn.
我们的价格最便宜
We’ve got the lowest prices in town.
每样玩具都一块钱
Everything for a buck-buck-buck.
犯罪没有好下场
Well, I guess crime doesn’t pay.
安弟把我缝得好结实
Andy did a great job, huh? Nice and strong!
我喜欢,你很强壮
I like it. Makes you look… tough.
你救了我们 我们永远感谢你
You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
你救了他们? 喔,我的英雄
You saved their lives? My hero!
他们好可爱 我们领养他们吧
And they’re so adorable! Let’s adopt them!
爸爸
Daddy!
不要吧
Oh, no.
吱吱,你被修好了
Wheezy, you’re fix. Ed!
是啊 鲨鱼先生找到一个吱吱盒
Oh, yeah. Mr. Shark looked in the toy box. And found me an extra squeaker.
你觉得怎样? 好得不得了
– And… how do you feel? – I feel swell.
我想要为大家献唱一曲
In fact, I think I feel a song comin’ on.
我是你好朋友
You’ve got a friend in me
我是你好朋友
You’ve got a friend in me
紧紧记住这句话
You just remember what your old pal said
我是你好朋友
Babe you’ve got a friend in me
我是你好朋友
Yeah you’ve got a friend in me
妹妹,你越长越高啰
Come on over. You are such a big girl.
你看她可以开车了吗?
Andy, you think she’s ready to drive the car yet?
可以啊,我来教她
Yeah, and I can teach her.
你还在担心? 担心安弟?
– You still worried? – About Andy?
才不,好时光要珍惜 我以你为傲,牛仔
– No, it’ll be fun while it lasts. – I’m proud of you, cowboy.
就算安弟长大了 巴斯光年还是我的好朋友
Besides, when it all ends, I’ll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company…
一同飞向宇宙…直到永远
…for infinity and beyond.
一同飞向宇宙…直到永远
…for infinity and beyond.
这是上天注定的命运
You’re gonna see it’s our destiny
我是你好朋友 一点也没错
– You’ve got a friend in me – Yes you do
我是你好朋友 一点也没错
– You’ve got a friend in me – Yes you do
我是你好朋友 说得好
– You’ve got a friend in me – That’s the truth
我是你…
You’ve got a friend
…好朋友
In me
…好朋友
In me
(吱吱)
好耶
Yeah!