我快赶不及了
Look at the time. I’m gonna be late!
我不能错过班机,我得打包
Figures. I can’t miss this flight! I’ve gotta pack.
钱包、钥匙、机票
All right. Let’s see. Wallet, keys, tickets,
护照、牛肉干…在日本很贵
passport, beef jerky, very ex. Pensive over there.
洗澡 来不及洗了
Shower! I can skip the shower.
我得走了
I just gotta get outta here now!
快去坐电梯
Quick! To the elevator!
快点,电梯来了
Hurry. I can hear it coming.
巴斯光年,我们又见面了
So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear,
这次你死定了
for the last time.
是札克天王 小心,他有离子炮
It’s Zurg! Watch out! He’s got an ion blaster!
快上电梯
Quick! Get on!
紧急逃生口,快点
The emergency hatch! Come on!
来吧,快点 巴斯有危险耶
– Come on! Hurry! – But Buzz is in peril!
巴斯光年…拯救世界
Buzz… Buzz… Buzz… Lightyear to the rescue!
投降吧,巴斯光年,我赢了
Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won.
我不会投降,你杀了我父亲
I’ll never give in. You killed my father!
不,巴斯,我就是你父亲
No, Buzz. I am your father.
不!
快点…快点…
Come on! Come on! Come on!
巴斯,你可以打败札克
Buzz, you could have defeated Zurg all along!
你只要相信自己
You just need to believe in yourself!
领死吧 我不敢看
– Prepare to die! – I can’t look!
我成功了 我终于打败札克了
I did it. I finally defeated Zurg!
爸爸
Father.
终于到了
Finally!
我们该怎么救他?
How are we gonna get him now?
谁要吃比萨?
Pizza, anyone?
(比萨星球)
快走,快走 我接到了
– Go, go, go! – I got it!
巴斯,你来不来?
Buzz, are you coming?
不了,我要多陪陪我爸爸
No, I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad.
丢得好,乖儿子 跑远一点,小巴斯
Good throw, son. That’s my boy. Go long, Buzzy!
你是个好爸爸,万岁 再见了
– You’re a great dad. – Farewell.
有人会开车吗?
Does anyone know how to drive?
弹簧狗,踩油门 抱抱龙,看方向
Slink, take the pedals. Rex., you navigate.
火腿和蛋头,控制按键
Hamm and Potato, operate the levers and knobs.
陌生人 外面来的
– Strangers. – From the outside.
惨了 是红灯,快追上去
– Oh, no. – He’s at a red light! We can catch him!
弹簧狗,全速前进
Max. Imum power, Slink!
绿灯了,快点
It turned green! Hurry!
为什么不动? 你们要用动力棍
– Why won’t it go? – Use the Wand of Power.
抱抱龙,往哪儿? 左,我是说右
– Rex., which way? – Left! No, no! I mean right!
对了,左边才对
That’s right! No, I mean left! Left is right!
巴斯,他左转了
Buzz, he’s turning left! He’s turning left!
天啊
Oh, boy!
这辆车吃油吃得很凶
I seriously doubt he’s gettin’ this kind of mileage.
右转!右转!
Go right! To the right! Right-right-right-right!
你救了我们 我们永远感谢你
You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
好啦,随便啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
(国际机场)
白线只准卸货或上下乘客
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading…
不准停车
No parking.
(远东航♥空♥)
不能停这儿,这是白线
Guys, we can’t park here! It’s a white zone!
你救了我们 我们永远感谢你
You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
他在那儿
– Final boarding call… – There he is!
前往东京的班机马上起飞
… for Far East Airlines flight 451 to Tokyo.
已登记的旅客请马上登机
All confirmed passengers must board at this time.
旅客托维奇 请和地勤人员联络…
Passenger Twitch passenger Leon Twitch please pick up…
你救了我们 我们永远感谢你
You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
别缠着我,好吗? 有人来了
– Will you leave me alone? – Someone’s coming!
小狗狗
– A puppy! – Bark-bark-bark-bark.
汪汪汪…
Bark-bark-bark-bark-bark.
给我听好,小飞仔
Listen, flyboy.
箱子里的东西你赔不起
The contents of that case are worth more than you make in a year!
了不了? 我明白
– You got that? You be careful! – I understand, sir.
给我小心点 没有「易碎」的标签吗?
Do you have a “fragile” sticker or something?
我带过一盒饼干 结果变成饼干屑
I had a box. Of cookies once that came back as crumbs!
神奇的入口
The Mystic Portal!
我们进去后 只要找到箱子就行了
Once we go through, we just need to find that case.
箱子在那儿 是那个箱子
– There’s the case! – No, there’s the case!
你去追那个 我们追这个
You take that one! We’ll take this one!
(屁屁)
巴斯 我的尾巴要往德州去了
Buzz, my back end’s goin’ to Baton Rouge!
弹簧狗
Slinky!
胡迪,我们来了 胡迪
Here we come, Woody! Woody, here we come! Woody!
好炫的闪光灯
Nice flash though.
胡迪,走吧
OK, Woody, let’s go!
吃我一拳,太空玩具
Take that, space toy.
你不能打我的朋友
Hey! No one does that to my friend!
我警告你
Your choice, Woody.
你再不乖乖合作 我就把你拆了
You can go to japan together or in pieces.
他一样能把你补好 给我进去
If he fix. Ed ya once, he can fix. Ya again. Now get in the box!
不要 好吧
– Never! – Fine!
逮到你了
– No! – Gotcha!
白♥痴♥,小孩子会毁了玩具
Idiots! Children destroy toys!
你们会被玩坏、遗忘
You’ll all be ruined, forgotten!
永远被埋在垃圾场
Spending eternity rotting in some landfill!
邋遢彼得 你该学会怎么跟小孩玩了
Well, Stinky Pete, I think it’s time you learned the true meaning of playtime.
把他放到那儿 不!不!
– Right over there, guys! – No. No! No!
大西洋航♥空♥810号♥班机
Atlantic Air flight 810 from Point Richmond
抵达三号♥登机门
now arriving at Gate 3.
芭比,你看,好丑的老娃娃
Look, Barbie. A big ugly man doll.
(芭比)
我要帮他整容
He needs a makeover.
嗨,你会喜欢艾美
Hi! You’ll like Amy.
她是天才艺术家
She’s an artist!
走吧,乖乖
Come on, hon!
祝你幸福,老矿工
Happy trails, Prospector.
巴斯、胡迪 帮帮忙
– Buzz! Woody! – Help us out here!
快点
Hurry!
糟了,翠丝,快点 救命啊
– Oh, no. Jessie! Come on! – Woody!
翠丝
Jessie!
巴斯,上来吧
Come on, Buzz.
快马加鞭吧,红心
Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
快点,马儿
Hey-howdy-hey! Giddyap!
跑快点,红心
Come on, Bullseye!
巴斯,把我抬起来
Buzz, give me a boost!
胡迪
Woody!
(远东航♥空♥)
(远东航♥空♥)
只剩下这些了
Here’s the rest!
抱歉,小姐,你搭错班机了
Ex. Cuse me, ma’am, but I believe you’re on the wrong flight.
胡迪 来吧,翠丝
– Woody! – Come on, jess.
我带你回家
It’s time to take you home.
要是安弟不喜欢我怎么办? 别傻了,他会喜欢你
– But what if Andy doesn’t like me? – Nonsense! Andy’ll love you!
而且他有个小妹妹 真的吗?
– Besides, he’s got a little sister. – He does?
你怎么不早说? 快走吧
Why didn’t you say so? Let’s go!
等等,还有几件行李没到
Hold it! There’s a couple more bags coming from the terminal!
我数到三
OK. On three.
一、二… 太迟了
– One, two… – Too late!
等下一班机吧
Put ’em on the next flight!
这下可糟了 我们该怎么出去?
– This is bad. – How are we gonna get outta here?
这儿,来吧
Over there! Come on!
你确定吗? 不!来吧!
– You sure about this? – No! Let’s go!
(调准水平)
抓紧了,胡迪
Hold on, Woody!
牛仔没有牛仔帽怎么行? 巴斯
– What’s a cowboy without his hat? – Buzz!
巴斯,到轮胎后面
Buzz! Buzz, get behind the tires!
翠丝,放手
Jessie, let go of the plane!
你疯啦?
What? Are you crazy?
假装这是 「胡迪牛仔秀」大结局
Just pretend it’s the final episode of Woody’s Roundup.
它被停播了,你不知道结局
But it was canceled! We never saw if you made it!
我们现在一起演吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!