Please, please, no!
你看得到吗? 怎么回事?
Buzz, can you see? What’s going on?
左边
– Take that! – To the left.
你的左边啦
No, your left.
高一点 怎么回事?
– Take it up higher. – What’s happening?
太可怕了,他们在拷问他
It’s horrible. They’re torturing him.
我们该怎么办? 用用你的脑袋
– What are we gonna do, Buzz? – Use your head!
但是我不想要用我的脑袋
But I don’t wanna use my head!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
巴斯,大伙儿 你们怎么找得到我?
Buzz, guys! Hey, how did you find me?
小心点
Watch yourself!
我们来救你了
We’re here to spring ya, Woody!
听过无影腿吗?
You heard of kung fu?
尝尝我的火腿
Well, get ready for pork chop.
见识我愤怒双眼的威力
Prepare to meet Mr. Angry Eyes!
等等,你们搞错了 他们是我的朋友
Hold it, now! Hey, you don’t understand! These are my friends!
没错,我们是他的朋友 不是啦,我是说他们
– Yeah, we’re his friends! – No, Rex., I mean they’re my friends!
站住,笨狗,给我放开他
Hey, stop it! You leave him alone, springy dog!
快去救胡迪
– Grab Woody, and let’s go! – Fellas, hold it!
巴斯,放我下来 撤退,冲到通风孔
– Buzz, put me down! – Quick! To the vent!
他被抢走了
– They’re stealing him! – No!
大伙儿别动
Hold it right there!
巴斯 又是你
– Buzz? – You again?
胡迪,幸好你没事
Woody! Thank goodness you’re all right.
这是怎么回事?
Buzz, what is going on?
慢着,我是巴斯光年 这里由我指挥
Hold on. I am Buzz Lightyear, and I’m in charge of this detachment.
我才是巴斯光年
No, I’m Buzz Lightyear.
我是巴斯光年 我才是
– I’m Buzz Lightyear! – I’m Buzz Lightyear!
谁是真的巴斯?
So, who’s the real Buzz?
我是
– I am! – I am!
别上这个冒牌货的当
Don’t let this impostor fool you!
札克训练他模仿 我的一举一动
He’s been trained by Zurg himself to mimic my every move.
(安弟)
巴斯
Buzz!
我就知道是你
I had a feelin’ it was you.
只是我有时候头尾不分
My front end just had to catch up with my back end.
请你们解释好吗?
Will somebody please ex. Plain what’s going on?
没事了,太空战警 这是546密令
It’s all right, space ranger. It’s a code 546.
你是说… 没错
– You mean it’s a… – Yes.
他就是… 是的
– And he’s a… – Oh, yeah.
陛下
Your Majesty.
胡迪,你有危险,快走吧
Woody, you’re in danger here. We need to leave now.
艾而要把你卖♥♥到 日本的博物馆
Al’s selling you to a museum in japan!
我知道,没关系 其实我也想去
I know. It’s OK, Buzz. I actually wanna go.
什么? 你疯啦?
– What? – Are you crazy?
我是稀有的胡迪警长玩偶
Look, the thing is, I’m a rare Sheriff Woody doll,
他们是我的牛仔秀伙伴
and these guys are my Roundup gang.
你在说什么呀? 胡迪牛仔秀
– What are you talking about? – Woody’s Roundup!
我是一个电视节目的明星
It’s this great old TV show, and I was the star. See? Now look.
你看,你们看,那是我耶
Look! Look at me! See? That’s me!
我受不了了 我曾经轰动一时
– This is weirdin’ me out. – Buzz, it was a national phenomenon.
我还有一大堆周边商品 你们应该瞧瞧
There was all this merchandise that got packed up. You should have seen it.
唱机、溜溜球 我曾经是溜溜球耶
There was a record player and a yo-yo. Buzz, I was a yo-yo!
曾经? 别说傻话了,咱们走吧
– “Was”? – Stop this nonsense and let’s go.
巴斯
Buzz.
我不能丢下这些朋友
I can’t go. I can’t abandon these guys.
他们需要我才能进博物馆
They need me to get into this museum.
否则他们就得回去储藏室 永远被关起来
Without me, they’ll go back into storage. Maybe forever!
你不是收藏品 你是给小孩玩的
Woody, you’re not a collector’s item. You’re a child’s plaything.
你是个玩具
You are a toy!
我还能撑多久? 我再被扯破安弟就会抛弃我
For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy’s done with me.
到时候我该怎么办? 你倒是说啊
And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me.
我记得你曾经告诉我
Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me
当有小孩爱你时 生命才有价值
that life’s only worth living if you’re bein’ loved by a kid.
我大老远跑来救你
And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy
因为我相信你的话
because I believed him.
你白跑一趟了
Well, you wasted your time.
走吧,大伙儿 胡迪呢?
– Let’s go, everyone. – What about Woody?
他不跟来了
He’s not coming with us.
今晚安弟要回家耶
But… But Andy’s coming home tonight.
那我们最好赶回去等他
Then we’d better make sure we’re there waiting for him.
我别无选择 这是我唯一的机会
I don’t have a choice, Buzz. This is my only chance.
什么机会?永远隔着玻璃 看着小孩玩吗?
To do what, Woody? Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again?
真可悲
Some life.
大家都没事吧? 胡迪警长
– Is everybody OK? – Sheriff Woody!
你救了我们 记住了,小朋友
– I knew you’d make it! – Now remember deputies
家人和朋友才是你们的一切
the real treasures are your friends and family.
我在走之前 想要跟你们分享这首歌♥
Before I go kids I want to share somethin’ special with you
太好了
– for the times I’m not around. – Good going, Woody!
终于摆脱他们了
I thought they’d never leave.
我是你好朋友
You’ve got a friend in me
我是你好朋友
You’ve got a friend in me
胡迪 如果你有麻烦
– Woody? – You’ve got troubles
我会来帮忙
Well I’ve got ’em too
我愿为你赴汤蹈火
There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you
只要团结就能解决
We stick together and see it through
因为我是你好朋友
‘Cause you’ve got a friend in me
也许别人比我聪明一点
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
也比我高大♥比♥我强
Bigger and stronger too
也许吧
Maybe
但是从来没有人
But none of them will ever love you
像我这么爱你
The way I do
我们是好朋友
It’s me and you boy
一年一年过去
And as the years go by
我们的友谊更加坚固
Our friendship will never die
我这是在干嘛?
– What am I doing? – You’re gonna see it’s our destiny
巴斯,等等我 你要去哪里?
– Buzz! Wait! Wait! – Woody, where are you going?
你说得对,安弟一定会长大
You’re right, Prospector. I can’t stop Andy from growing up.
但是我不想错过每一刻
But I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
不! 巴斯
– No! – Buzz!
干嘛?
– Yes? – Yes?
我要跟你们走
I’m coming with you!
等一下,我马上回来
Wait… wait… wait. I’ll be back in just a second.
干得好,牛仔
Way to go, cowboy!
大伙儿,跟我一起来吧 什么?
– Hey, you guys… Come with me. – What?
安弟会跟我们一起玩
Andy will play with all of us. I know it!
胡迪,我不晓得耶
Woody, I… I… I don’t know. I…
难道你不想再陪伴爱咪莉吗?
Wouldn’t you give anything just to have one more day with Emily?
翠丝,最重要的是 让一个小孩快乐
Come on, jessie. This is what it’s all about: To make a child happy.
你心里很明白 红心,你来不来?
And you know it. Bullseye, are you with me?
好马儿
OK, good boy.
老矿工,你说呢?
Prospector, how ’bout you?
老矿工? 你离开盒子了
– Prospector? – You’re outta your box!
我试着跟你讲道理
I tried reasoning with you, Woody,
但是你逼得我不择手段
but you keep forcing me to take extreme measures.
昨晚是你打开电视 不是翠丝
Wait a minute. You turned on the TV last night, not jessie.
我们要永远一起留在博物馆
Look, we have an eternity to spend together in the museum.
你不要破坏咱们之间的感情
Let’s not start off by pointing fingers, shall we?
你真的很可恶耶
You really are Stinky Pete, aren’t you?
老矿工,这样很不公平
Prospector, this isn’t fair.
不公平?什么叫不公平?
“Fair”? I’ll tell you what’s not fair.
我一辈子都坐在架子上 看着别的玩具被卖♥♥走
Spending a lifetime on a dime-store shelf watching every other toy be sold.
现在我终于熬出头
Well, finally my waiting has paid off,
一个臭牛仔 休想坏了我的好事
and no hand-me-down cowboy doll is gonna mess it up for me now!
巴斯 救命呀,巴斯
Buzz. Help, Buzz! Guys!
太迟了 那个撒隆巴斯帮不了你
It’s too late, Woody. That silly Buzz Lightweight can’t help you.
他的名字是巴斯光年
His name is Buzz Lightyear.
随便啦 我最讨厌太空玩具了
Whatever. I’ve always hated those upstart space toys.
卡住了,怎么办?
It’s stuck! What do we do?
要用我脑袋吗?
Should I use my head?
是艾而
It’s Al!