(太空骑警巴斯光年)
一定要卖♥♥这本书 才能打败札克
You know, they make it so you can’t defeat Zurg unless you buy this book.
这简直是敲诈嘛
It’s extortion. That’s what it is.
我以为黄金宝杖是用来…
Hey, I always thought the golden sector was the only…
这样找起来比较拉风
I thought we could search in style.
干得好,火腿 你没有手指,我来开车
Nice going there, Hamm. So how about letting a toy with fingers drive?
我真的有这么胖吗?
Am I really that fat?
你在干嘛?
– What are you doing? – You’re in direct violation
你违反了6♥4♥04.5条规
of Code 6♥4♥04.5,
太空战警一定要留在睡眠舱
stating all space rangers are to be in hyper-sleep
等待上级的指令
until awakened by authorized personnel.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你这是脱队行动
You’re breakin’ ranks, ranger.
巴斯光年呼叫星际总部
Buzz Lightyear to Star Command.
这儿有一名逃兵 我以前没这么神经吧?
– I’ve got an AWOL space ranger. – Tell me I wasn’t this deluded.
不准顶嘴,我有雷射光 别逼我使用它
No back talk! I have a laser, and I will use it.
什么雷射,它只是灯泡
You mean the laser that’s a light bulb?
你是脑袋有问题吗? 你差点把我害死
Has your mind been melded? You could’ve killed me, space ranger.
你这个星际叛徒
Or should I say “traitor”?
我没时间跟你穷蘑菇
– I don’t have time for this. – Halt!
我命令你站住
I order you to halt!
听我说,听好
Listen to me. Listen. Wait.
这条通道走过了 才没有
– We’ve been down this aisle already. – We’ve never been down this aisle.
这排是粉红色的 我们迷路了
– It’s pink. – Face it. We’re lost.
退后,退后
Back it up. Back it up.
好棒的派对
What a great party!
你能弯多低?你能弯多低?
How low can you go? How low can you go?
美女们
Ex. Cuse me, ladies.
你们知道艾而在哪儿吗?
Does anyone know where we might find the Al of Al’s Toy Barn?
我来帮忙
I can help.
我是导游芭比
I’m Tour Guide Barbie.
请别把头手和配件伸出车外
Please keep your hands, arms and accessories inside the car,
请别用闪光灯
and no flash photography.
谢谢 我是有妇之夫…
– Thank you. – I’m a married spud. I’m a married spud.
那就把机会让给单身汉
– I’m a married spud. – Then make room for the single fellas.
右手边是模型汽车系列 1967年系列有16辆车
To our right is the Hot Wheels aisle. Developed in 1967,
包括雪佛兰跑车
the original series had 16 cars, including the Corvette.
对不起,小姐,请问 艾而的办公室在哪儿?
I beg your pardon, ma’am, but where’s Al’s office?
请在导览之后再发问 感谢您
Please hold all questions until the end of the tour. Thank you.
上面教你怎么打败札克天王
It says how you defeat Zurg! Look!
抱抱龙,快拿开
– Ex. Cuse me, sir. – Get this outta here, “geek-osaur.”
小心! 停车!停车!
– Look out! – Stop, stop, stop!
方向盘打直
Turn into the spin, Barbie!
我的必胜秘笈
My source of power!
回来!
No! Come back! Hey!
等等我,慢一点
Wait up! Hey! Come on! Slow down!
恐龙在后面,慢一点
Dinosaur overboard! Slow down!
请留在座位上
Remain seated, please.
“西班牙语”
听我说,你不是太空战警
Listen to me. Listen to me. You’re not really a space ranger.
你是个玩具 我们都是玩具
You’re a toy. We’re all toys. Do you hear me?
你等着受军法审判吧
Well, that should hold you till the court martial.
放开我,你搞不懂状况
Let me go! You don’t realize what you’re doing!
这里是巴斯光年区
And this is the Buzz Lightyear aisle.
1995那年 巴斯光年玩偶供不应求
In 1995, shortsighted retailers did not order enough dolls to meet demand.
巴斯 停车,你们是谁?
– Hey, Buzz! – Halt! Who goes there?
别闹了,上车吧
Quit clownin’ around and get in the car!
巴斯 我知道该怎么击败札克
Buzz, Buzz, I know how to defeat Zurg!
真的吗? 上车后我再告诉你
– You do? – Come on. I’ll tell you on the way.
大伙儿,他不是真的巴斯 你们认错人了
No, no, guys! You’ve got the wrong Buzz! You’ve got the wrong Buzz!
这么酷的皮带哪来的?
Say, where’d you get the cool belt, Buzz?
猪扑满,这是标准配备
Well, slotted pig, they’re standard issue.
(西部服饰,牛仔头巾)
(和胡迪一起学弹吉他)
我就像在印钞票一样
It’s like printing my own money.
喂,干嘛?
Yeah? What?
小西先生,是的 照片都在这儿
Mr. Konishi. Yes, I have the pictures right here.
我正开车赶去办公室 准备传真给你
In fact, I’m in the car right now on my way to the office to fax. Them to you.
我在过隧♥道♥,讯号♥不清楚
I’m going through a tunnel! I’m breakin’ up!
你们看,我真是焕然一新
Wow! Will you look at me? It’s like I’m fresh out of the box!
他缝得好牢 这下安弟一定扯不坏
Look at this stitching! Andy’s gonna have a hard time rippin’ this! Hello!
嗨,你好
Hi! Hello!
太好了,你可以走了
Great. Now you can go.
真是个好主意
Well, what a good idea.
胡迪,别生翠丝的气
Woody, don’t be mad at jessie.
她受的苦也够多了
She’s been through more than you know.
你在走之前跟她和好吧
Why not make amends before you leave, huh?
这是你应该做的
It’s the least you can do.
好吧,不过没什么用
All right. But I don’t know what good it’ll do.
你在上面干嘛?
Hey. Whatcha doin’ way up here?
我想再看太阳一眼 然后就会永远被关起来
Thought I’d get one last look at the sun before I get packed away again.
我知道你很恨我
Look, jessie. I know you hate me for leaving,
但是我一定要回家
but I have to go back.
我还是安弟的玩具
I’m still Andy’s toy.
要是你认识安弟 一定会了解…
Well, if you knew him, you’d understand. Andy’s a real…
让我猜,他是个特别的小孩
Let me guess. Andy’s a real special kid.
你是他最好的朋友
And to him, you’re his buddy, his best friend.
只要安弟跟你一起玩 虽然你不会动
And when Andy plays with you, it’s like even though you’re not moving,
你却觉得自己是活的 因为他也认为你是真的
you feel like you’re alive, because that’s how he sees you.
你怎么知道?
How did you know that?
因为爱咪莉也一样
Because Emily was just the same.
她是我的一切
She was my whole world.
当我有人爱
When somebody loved me
一切都美好
Everything was beautiful
每一分每一秒
Every hour we spent together
都活在我心中
Lives within my heart
每当她流泪
And when she was sad
我为她擦干
I was there to dry her tears
每当她开心,我也很快乐
And when she was happy so was I
当她还爱我
When she loved me
不管寒冬或酷暑
Through the summer and the fall
只要有彼此,我们不寂莫
We had each other That was all
我跟她一起
Just she and I together
永远相偎依
Like it was meant to be
每当她孤单
And when she was lonely
我就陪着她
I was there to comfort her
我也知道
And I knew that
她爱我
She loved me
一年一年过去
So the years went by
我还是一样
I stayed the same
她却越走越远
But she began to drift away
丢下我一个
I was left alone
但我仍然期待她
Still I waited for the day
说一声
When she’d say
我永远…
I will always
…都爱你
Love you
于是我痴痴的等
Lonely and forgotten
希望她再看一眼
I never thought she’d look my way
终于她笑着抱着我
She smiled at me and held me
就像美好的从前
Just like she used to do
她是那么地爱我
Like she loved me
疼我
When she loved me
当我有人爱
When somebody loved me
一切都美好
Everything was beautiful
每一分每一秒
Every hour we spent together
都活在我心中
Lives within my heart
(爱心捐献)
When she loved me
当她还爱我
我们忘不了爱咪莉或安弟
You never forget kids like Emily or Andy.
但是他们会忘了我们
But they forget you.
翠丝,我不知道 你走吧
– Jessie, I… I didn’t know. – Just go.
友情能维持多久?
How long will it last, Woody?
你真的以为安弟 会带你一起上大学