我跟你也是一样的
I really was just like you.
我迫不及待的想要离开这镇子
I couldn’t wait to leave this town.
然后当我真的离开了这里
Then when I finally did get out,
看到了我想看的
saw what I saw
做了我该做的
and did what I did,
然后 我
well, I…
我迫不及待的想回到这里来
I couldn’t run back here fast enough.
你要知道 史考特
You know, Scott,
这个小镇
this little town
真的很特别
really is special.
我希望你有一天能够明白
One day I hope you realize that.
明天见 孩子
See you tomorrow, son.
比赛就要在电视上播出了 哥们
Game’s gonna be on TV, boys.
体育画报 的那些家伙们早上就来了
The “Sports Illustrated” guy came in this morning.
请问你愿意签一份请♥愿♥书吗
Would you sign the petition?
为了保留乐队
It’s for the band.
哦 我的天哪 哦
Oh…! Oh my gosh. Oh.
小心
Look out.
实在是对不起
I am so sorry.
呃 嘿 既然这么巧
Um, hey, while I have you,
你愿意填份请♥愿♥书吗 为了保留乐队的
would you sign? It’s for the band.
去死吧
Drop dead.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thanks.
-我可以的 -你在做什么
-I’ve got it. -What are you doing?
哦 是请♥愿♥书
Oh, it’s just a petition…
你知道的 让学校别取消乐队
you know, trying to save the band.
签了几个
How many do you have?
四个
I have four.
什么 四页吗
What, pages?
不是 是四个人
No. No, like, people.
乐队不像橄榄球队
The band’s not quite as popular
那么受欢迎 所以
as football, so…
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 帮帮乐队 帮帮乐队吧
Hey, save the band. Save the band.
每个人都签一下这个
Everybody sign this.
-救救乐队 -救救乐队
-Save the band. -Save the band.
每个人都传给身边的人 都签一下名
Everybody pass one around, sign it.
没有乐队的话橄榄球队没法比赛
The football team can’t play without the band.
-史考特希望你们能救救乐队 -这边来拿一份吧
-Scotty wants us to save the band. -Take one right there.
在上面签名 然后传给周围的人
Sign it. Pass one around.
你们拿到了吗
You guys got one right over here?
嘿 这边还有几张 传下去吧
Hey, there’s some more. Pass them around.
橄榄球队没有乐队不行
The football team can’t play without the band.
-谢谢 -没事
-Thank you. -Yeah.
史考特
Scotty.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
过来 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
正因如此
And because of that,
他们才是全国高中联赛的领头羊
they’ve got the number one secondary in the nation.
他们的防守首发11人中有8个
Eight of their starting 11 defensemen
都有实力直接进入顶级大学♥联♥赛
all have full rides to D1 schools.
伙计们 我说这些是让你们明白
For all intents and purposes, guys,
周五你们要对付的可以说是一个大学队
you’re playing a college team Friday…
是一个相当有实力的大学队
a pretty good one.
他们打的很猛
And they hit hard.
他们会不择手段地
They’re gonna try and do everything they can
让史考特墨菲出局
to get Scott Murphy out of the game.
不用说 小伙子们
It goes without saying, boys,
我们一定要保住我们的四分卫
we’ve got to protect our quarterback.
再说这是我们的地盘
But it’s gonna be our field.
如果我们团结一致
If we play together,
我想我们能打败那些家伙
I think we can beat these guys.
现在回家 告诉你们的父母你爱他们 然后去睡觉
Now go home, tell your parents you love them, and get some sleep.
那训练呢
What about practice?
那就是训练了
That was practice.
哦 是这样
Oh, here you go.
我听说宾夕法尼亚大学和圣母大学都给你发了通知书
So I heard Penn State and Notre Dame are still coming around.
我希望你能对继续呆在俄亥俄感到高兴
I hope you’re still excited about being a Buckeye.
是的
Yes.
我肯定会去俄亥俄州立大学
I’m definitely going to Ohio State.
我想离你妈妈近一点
I want to be close to my mom.
好吧 现在就让我谢谢塞尔玛吧
Well, let me just thank Thelma now
谢谢她让儿子离家这么近
for keeping her son close to home.
你不用为了我去任何地方的
You don’t have to go nowhere for me.
去你想去的地方 好吗
Go where you want to go, okay?
嗯 但是难道你不想让他去哥伦布
Yeah, but don’t you want him in Columbus
然后你就能看他比赛吗
so you can come see him play?
她不看他的比赛的 她从来没看过
She doesn’t watch his games. She’s never seen him play.
你从来没看过他比赛
You’ve never seen him play?
-嗯 -她晚上都上班
-Huh-uh. -She works nights.
好吧 塞尔玛 你应该来看看他比赛的
Well, Thelma, you gotta come see him play,
因为你会为他感到骄傲的
’cause he will make you so proud.
我已经很为他骄傲了
I’m already proud of him.
请帮我拿一下胡椒粉
Pass the pepper, please.
帮我再谢谢你妈妈 好吗
Thank your mom for me again, would you?
好的
Yeah.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor,
明晚对凯霍加的比赛放松点 好吗
take it easy on Cuyahoga tomorrow night, all right?
那些人中的一部分可能会是你未来的队友
Some of those guys are gonna be your future teammates.
我倒是希望他们对我放松点
I was kind of hoping they would take it easy on me.
是的 我也这么希望
Yeah, me too.
听着 你的卫线队友 他们已经很努力了
Listen, your linemen… they play hard.
真的 他们 他们是用心在打球
They do. They… and they play with heart.
但是 孩子 他们保护不了你
But, son, they’re not gonna be able to protect you
明天晚上会很艰难
worth a damn tomorrow night.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们已经选上你了
We are sold on you.
不用为了取悦我们而去打球
We don’t need to see you play any more football.
如果你明天晚上不想上场
And if you want to sit this game out tomorrow night,
我们绝对不会因此指责你
we’re not gonna fault you for it one bit.
还是很谢谢你 不管你做什么决定
Thanks again. And whatever you decide,
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你 教练
Thanks, Coach.
我已经迫不及待的想要和你一起离开这了
I can’t wait for us to get out of here together.
嘿 梅斯
Hey, Macy.
你在这里干嘛 要是让我爸爸看见他会杀了你的
What are you doing here? My dad will kill you if he sees you.
我需要和你谈一谈
I really need to talk to you.
很重要的事
It’s important.
好吧 进来这里
Okay, just come in here.
谢谢你帮我发请♥愿♥书
Thanks for helping with the petition.
几乎整个学校的人都签了
Pretty much the whole school signed it.
那我们算是
So I guess we’re even?
保住乐队了
For the band room?
是的
Yeah.
那么
So…
什么事这么重要
what’s so important?
关于我们
Us.
什么
What…?
你在说什么呢 你有女朋友
What are you talking about? You have a girlfriend.
是的 但我没娶她
Yeah, but I don’t marry her.
我要娶你
I marry you.
你要娶我
You marry me?
你甚至都不了解我
You don’t even know me.
我了解你 梅斯
I do know you, Macy,
比你想的还要更了解
better than you can ever imagine.
别这样 是你的朋友让你来这么做的吗
Come on. Did your friends put you up to this?
因为这一点都不好玩
Because it is not funny.
你祖母曾经在曼斯选择有个小屋
Your grandma had a cabin in Manns Choice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!