为什么 有什么可以爱的呢
Why? What’s there to love?
非常多东西 巴特勒湖
So many things. Butler Pond.
裸泳
Skinny-dipping?
是的 还有裸泳
Yes, skinny-dipping.
不 还不止这些
No, not just that.
你知道吗 在冬天的时候 湖水结冰
In the winter, you know, when it freezes over
然后他们就会放音乐
and they have live music
每个都在外面滑冰
and everyone’s out there ice skating.
哦 我爱那样
Oh, I love that.
我出去后就觉得
I go out there and I just feel
我好像生活在一幅古老的油画中
like I’m living in an old painting.
这个镇子太小了
This town is small enough
小到你会感觉到你就好像在一个大家庭里 但是
that you feel like you’re one giant family, but…
它又很大
it’s big enough
大到你以为一个人是这样的
that someone you thought was one way…
但当你稍微了解他一点以后
is entirely different
发现完全不是你想的那样
once you get to know them a little.
这就是我为什么爱冷水
And that’s what I love about Coldwater.
现在情况变了 梅斯
Things are gonna be different now, Macy.
我要去上大学
I’m going to college.
而且我要打橄榄球
And I’m gonna play football.
当我成为职业球员后 他们会给我很多钱的
When I go pro, they’re gonna pay me a lot of money.
那很好啊 这样对你很好
That’s great, good for you.
不 这不只是对我好 也是对你好
No, not just good for me. It’s good for you.
梅斯 我可以带你一起走
Macy, I can take you with me.
我可以让我们都离开这
I can get us out of here.
这种屁话也能泡到姑娘
Do girls really fall for that crap?
给你 真恶心
Here. Ugh.
天啊 我猜你早就习惯这样了吧
Gosh, I guess you get used to it.
什么啊 我习惯什么
What? Used to what?
任何东西都能轻易得到
Everything coming so easy.
我生命中没有一件东西是轻易得到的
Nothing in my life has ever come easy.
你想怎么样 梅斯 难道你就想住在拖车里
What do you want, Macy? You want to live out of a trailer,
勉强在冷水度日 然后荒废你的余生吗
barely scraping by here in Coldwater the rest of your life?

I’m…
我住哪你管得着吗
who cares where I live?
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
就算我在拖车里住一辈子
If I do, God forbid, end up in a trailer,
也会比住在高楼大厦里的你
then I’m sure I’m gonna be a lot happier than you are
快乐得多
in some big mansion.
嘿 我不想在这种事上打赌
Hey, I wouldn’t bet on it.
-再见 -萨沙 我们走吧
-See you. -Sasha, can we go?
实际上 我非常肯定我们将会很悲惨
In fact, I’m pretty positive we’re gonna be quite miserable.
-矬人 -等等 等等 我不是跟他一起的
-Loser. -Wait. Wait. I’m not with him.
我的意思是 我们不算是真正地朋友
I mean, we’re not really friends.
陶德
Todd.
她到底以为她是谁
Who the hell does she think she is?
我是说 我又不是没有漂亮的女朋友
I mean, besides, I have the prettiest girlfriend
这个镇上最漂亮的 这个州最漂亮的 珍妮
in town, in the state… Jenny.
她又漂亮 又聪明 又让人着迷
She’s beautiful. She’s smart. She’s amazing.
她 她跟我很合拍
She’s… she’s coordinated.
你要知道我们刚刚都裸着在水里
You know, we were naked in the same water.
我想做的就只有打橄榄球
All I’ve ever wanted to do was play football.
现在我有机会重新去打球 我是不会放弃的
And now I have a chance to do it again and I’m not giving it up.
那意味着水碰触到了她的裸体
That means the water that touched her naked
也碰触到了我的裸体
touched me naked.
我要离开这 陶德 不惜代价
I’m getting out of here, Todd. I don’t care what it takes.
那你想干嘛呢
So what do you want to do?
嗯 我们可以去吃点冰激凌
Well, maybe we could get some ice cream.
我不知道
I don’t know.
红色18 红色18 发球
Red 18! Red 18! Hike!
墨菲 你这家伙 你干嘛
Murph, man, what the hell just happened?
-别这样 基戈 -传给我♥干♥嘛
-Come on, Gig. -Why the hell did you throw it to me?
你从不给我传球的
You don’t never throw it to me.
放松点 基戈 总有一天你能接住的
Relax, Gig. You’ll catch one someday.
什么时候他开始给我传球了
Since when does he start throwing it to me, man?
我是为了姑娘们才报名球队的 我可不是为了被球砸
I signed up for the ladies, not to get hit.
-嘿 妈妈 -坐下
-Hey, Mom. -Sit down.

Sit!
都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我昨天晚上浪费了14个小时
I put in 14 hours last night,
去听陶德怀特的妈妈唠叨
only to be woken up by Todd White’s mother
她告诉我你现在是在如何欺负她的儿子
telling me how you are tormenting her son now
而且跟他呆在一起一整晚 我说的对吗
and keeping him up all hours of the night. Is that right?
呃 事情不像你想的那样
Well, it wasn’t quite like that.
我不管事情是怎么样的
I don’t care what it was like.
我是这么教育你的吗 你被禁足了 小鬼
I raised you better than this. You’re grounded, buster.
-我被禁足 u3000-哦 很新鲜吗
-I’m grounded? -Oh, this is funny to you?
你被禁足了 听清楚我说的了吗
You are grounded, do you hear me?
-嘿 塞尔玛 我很抱歉 -禁足
-Hey, Thelma. Sorry I’m… -Grounded.
这样吧 我一会再过来
Listen, I’ll come right back.
不用不用不用 实际上 我说完了
No, no, no. Actually, I’m done.
该你说了 也许你能灌输给他点什么思想
It’s your turn. Maybe you can talk some sense into him.
我怀疑能不能灌输进去 不过我会尽力的
I doubt it, but I’ll try.
你最好给我灌输进去 不然连你也一起禁足
You’d better do more than that, or you’re both grounded.
好吧 你干什么了
All right, what did you do?
什么也没干
Nothing.
这是什么
What’s this?
周三加训啊
Double-shift Wednesdays.
既然你被禁足了
Since you’re grounded,
那我觉得你也没什么更好的事情可以做了
I don’t think you got anything better to do.
我忘了我们还有这茬
I forgot we did this.
对啊
All right.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
都是给你的
They’re both for you.
我自己开酒瓶也开的很好
I’m pretty good at opening those myself
而且通常是一次开一瓶
and usually one at a time.
好了 拿几个盘子
All right, grab some plates.
-克里斯多怎么样了 -哦 很好呢
-How did it go with Crystal? -Oh, it was great.
我们劝她走出了悲伤 然后她又发♥情♥了
We talked her out of her depression and back into her rut.
库伯教练说我明年可以开始打球
Coach Cooper said I could start next year.
这意味这我很快就能成为职业球员
That means I can go pro sooner.
上完你的学再说
Finish school.
我可以等我退役后再完成学业
I can finish school when I retire.
我只想快点开始赚钱那样我妈妈就能早点辞职
I just gotta start making money so my mom could quit working so much.
我自己有能力离开这
I got my full ride out of here.
我只是想保证我也能带她离开回水
I just want to make sure I get her out of Backwater too.
我跟你说过什么 嗯
What have I told you about that, huh?
你在这个镇子长大 现在你得对它尊重点
This town raised you. Now show it some respect.
是冷水 C打头的
It’s Coldwater with a “C.”
我是说我有能力带她离开这
I’m just saying I could get her out of here.
而且如果你想的话我也能带你离开这
And I could get you out of here too if you want.
我觉得呆在这很好
I’m fine right where I am.
不 我是认真的
No, I’m serious.
我可以让俄亥俄州立大学聘请你
I could ask Ohio State to hire you
当进攻协调或者是四分卫教练
as offensive coordinator or quarterback coach.
好吧 我对你的 提携 表示感激
Well, I appreciate that, “Big Time.”
真的
Really I do.
不过事实上
But the truth is
俄亥俄州立大学早都想聘我去了
Ohio State’s already offered me a job.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
呃 我想想
Well, let’s see…
83年 那时候他们想挖走耶格尔
’83, when they wanted Yeager
然后是84年当我们赢得分区赛的时候
and then ’84 when we won the sectionals
而且 是的 从那开始几乎每年都有
and, yeah, pretty much every year since then.
那你为什么不去任职
How come you didn’t take it?
呃 俄亥俄州立大学教练多得是
Eh, they got plenty of coaches at Ohio State.
你今天晚上做完作业了吗
Did you finish all your homework tonight?
当我没说
Forget about it.
你知道吗 当我在你这个年龄的时候
You know, when I was your age

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!