呃 我当然知道你谁谁了
Um, of course I know who you are.
你就是去年在乐队更衣室喷漆的那个家伙
You’re the guy who spray-painted the band locker room last year.
我们花了整个春假想办法清理干净
We spent spring break trying to clean it.
谢了
Thanks.
下一次你想在什么东西上喷漆的话
Next time you get the urge to spray words onto something,
能不能保证单词拼对咯
could you try spelling them right?
你可以带本字典
You know, maybe bring a dictionary
或者先用蜡笔在纸上练习一下
or practice on some paper with your crayons first?

She…
好了 伙计们 过来吧 都坐下来
All right, guys, come on in here. Let’s take a knee.
好了 先通知点事
Okay, a little business first.
有好消息和坏消息
I got some good news and some bad news.
坏消息是
The bad news is
本周五晚我们不会在哥伦布市比赛了
we’re not gonna be playing in Columbus on Friday night.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
去年俄亥俄体育场从运动场变成了草地
Ohio Stadium went from turf to grass last year.
由于本周六俄亥俄州对战密歇根州
Since Ohio State’s playing Michigan this Saturday,
我们就不得不卖♥♥掉 差不多
we had to sell, like, I don’t know,
一万张门票啥的来支付草坪费用
10,000 tickets or something to cover the green fees.
我们的票还没卖♥♥够不能上草坪踢球
We didn’t sell enough tickets to use the grass?
他们同意我们进去踢球但前提是不能带乐队
They offered to let us play there if we didn’t bring the band.
他们不想让乐队在半场休息的时候搞乱场地
They didn’t want them messing up the field at halftime.
就因为乐队我们就不能比赛了
We’re not playing ’cause of the band?
乐队是我们球队的一部分 皮尔逊 是镇子的一部分
The band’s part of our team, Pearson. It’s part of our town.
如果乐队不能去演奏 那我们也不去打球了
If the band can’t play there, then we can’t play there either.
好消息是什么
What’s the good news?
好消息是我们赢了抛硬币 我们就在这里比赛了
The good news is we won the coin toss. We’re playing right here.
这就是好消息
That’s the good news?
没人能从这开车到 闭塞的地方 来
No scout’s gonna drive out here to “Backwater.”
我不知道 哈尔 可能是没有那么多
Oh, I don’t know, Hall. Maybe not quite as many.
伙计们 我们有主场优势
Guys, we have home field advantage.
是呀 优势 可能他们会在奶牛馅饼上滑倒
Yeah, some advantage. Maybe they’ll slip on a cow patty.
听着 坦白说 我们不能去那场地的原因是
Look, at least let’s be honest. The reason we didn’t get the field
他们觉得我们会死得很惨
is they think that we’re gonna get killed.
我不清楚 可能你是对的
I don’t know. You might be right.
我觉得你们可以坐下来了因为
I guess you can get down because somewhere
别处不认识你们的人通常不会相信你
somebody who doesn’t even know you doesn’t believe in you.
或者你可以四处看看 你会乐意看到
Or you could look around and be happy about the fact
你们在生活在这里的辛劳的人们面前比赛
that you’re playing in front of the hardworking people who live here…
你要感激那些相信你们的人
you know, be a little grateful that those same people who do believe in you
这些人跟你们一样无法在城市里住豪华酒店
and can’t afford a fancy hotel room in the city
现在却能出来看你们这帮可怜人的比赛
can now come out and actually watch your sorry ass play.
整队
Line it up.
我看见你在那边练习
I was watching you practice back there.
我从不知道这些动作多么复杂
I never really knew how complicated those moves were,
就像一边触地得分一遍演奏音乐
like running for a touchdown and playing music at the same time.
没人会抢你的球
No one’s trying to tackle you.
不知道 那个鼓手有几次很接近了
I don’t know. That drummer got close a few times.
你演奏得很好 我很惊讶
You’re good. I’m surprised.
还是要谢谢你
Thanks, I guess.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
史考特 兄弟 周五比赛好运
Scotty, man, good luck Friday at the game and all that.
-你今晚在餐厅打工吗 -嗯
-Will you be at the diner tonight? -Uh-huh.
-我会跟朋友一起去 -好的
-I’m gonna come over with my folks. -Yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
行啊 你确定要坐在我服务那区噢
Yeah. Make sure you sit in my section.
嗯 我会的 太棒了
Yeah, I will. Cool.
行 好的
Yeah, okay.
-很好 -拜拜 史考特
-Great. -Bye. Scott.
-再见 -回头见
-See you. -See you later.
那是你高中对象吗
Is that your high school flame?
你这么关心干嘛
Why do you care?

I…
我以为你今天要在瑟琳娜的医院工作
I thought you worked at the hospital in Celina today.
医院是志愿工作
The hospital is volunteer
餐厅有薪水 所以我
and the diner pays, so I…
你怎么知道我在医院工作的
How did you know I worked at the hospital?
镇子小嘛
Small town.
我们要去工作了 走吧
We gotta go to work. Let’s go.
-好吧 -好吧
-All right. -Okay.
-拜拜 -嗯
-See you. -Yeah.
基戈的妈妈昨天打给灵媒朋友了
Gig’s mom called Psychic Friends yesterday,
说他们觉得我们可以来一次触地得分
said they thought we might score a touchdown.
在哪 在俄亥俄体育馆
Where? At Ohio Stadium?
噢 对了 我们不在那比赛了
Oh, right, we’re not playing there.
我只是想好好来一场比赛
I just need to have a good game,
没有你我就无法发挥 毫无压力
which I can’t do unless you do. No pressure.
你肯定能好好发挥的
I’m sure you will.
希望如此
I hope so.
我最不想做的事就是我余下的一生
The last thing I want to do is spend the rest of my life
要呆在回水
here in Backwater
处理这些琐事
doing this stuff.
真想杀了我自己
I’d freaking kill myself.
-嘿 妈妈 -怎么了
-Hey, Mom. -Hmm?
如果你有机会让一切重头来一次
If you had a chance to do it all over again…
你的一生
your whole life…
你会做什么
what would you do?
不知道 读完高中吧
I don’t know. Finish high school.
不 我说真的呢
No, I’m serious.
你可能会换个不同的工作 是不是
You would probably get a different job, right?
住在不同的地方 工作时间少一点
Live in a different town, work less hours?
不会的 我的工作很好 这个镇子也很好
No, my job is fine and so is this town.
你就不能安静吃饭吗
Would you please just eat your dinner?
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
那爸爸呢
What about Dad?
他怎么了
What about him?
你还会嫁给他吗
Would you still have married him?
你在瞎扯什么
What are you talking about?
你还会嫁给他吗
Would you still have married him,
我是说 即使
you know, even if
你知道不会真有这种事
you knew it wasn’t gonna work out?
当然了
Of course.
今晚
There’s a
有月亮挂在天上
Moon out tonight
我们散散步吧 在我心里
Let’s go strolling, there’s a
有一个女孩
Girl in my heart
我偷走了她得心 今晚
Whose heart I’ve stolen, there’s a
有月亮挂在天上
Moon out tonight…
哟 珍妮 你从不给我打电♥话♥呀
Yo, Jeanette, you never called me.
皮尔逊 别烦我了
Pearson, please just leave me alone.
好吧 晚点打给你
All right, I’ll call you later.
我心里有一团
There’s a glow in my heart
从未有过的热情
I never felt before
我的身边 有一天
There’s a girl at my side
我爱慕的女子
That I adore
我心中的热情啊
There’s a glow in my heart…
嘿 怀特 你♥他♥妈♥这是往哪走呢
Hey, White, where the hell do you think you’re going?
图书馆在那边呢
The library is that way.
伙计 这是公共接到 根据民法典47点
Guys, this is a public venue and I’ve got the legal right
我有合法的权利到这里来
to be here under Civil Code section 47…
抱歉了 新人 在极度的体罚制度下
Sorry, freshman, you were banned
你是不允许来这的
under the penalty of extreme bodily pain.
知道吗 这样也好
You know what? That’s cool.
你看 我确实 确实也没那么饿
You know, I really… I wasn’t even that hungry anyway.
我只是来买♥♥个圣代的 我这就走
And I was just coming in for a sundae. I’m gonna go.
-怎么了 -噢 不
-What’s going on? -Oh, no.
傻乎乎的陶德想不守规矩了
Todd the Rod tried to break the ban.
听着 我不确定是不是每晚都这样
Listen, I wasn’t sure if that applied to all nights
还是这禁令只在周末起效 我现在知道了
or if it was just a weekends thing, but now I know.
谁禁止他来这的
Who banned him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!