好吧
Okay.
拜拜 明天见
Bye. See you tomorrow.
嘿 萨莎 等等
Hey, Sasha, wait up.
噢 嘿 噢 天哪
Oh, hey… oh my gosh.
-噢 对不起 -没关系
-Oh, I’m so sorry. -It’s okay.
-对不起 -什么 对不起什么 别再看了
-I’m sorry. -What? What? Stop looking.
都是我的错 我
I’m sorry for everything. I…
噢 对不起
Oh. I’m sorry.
梅斯
Macy!
我讨厌那个
I hate that one.
嘿 我们进去吧 趁现在还有热水洗澡
Hey, let’s get inside while there’s still hot water.
走吧
Let’s go.
陶德
Todd.
嘿 要我带你一程吗
Hey, want a ride?
上一次你顺道带我 最后
The last time you offered me a ride, I ended up
我穿着内♥裤♥被挂在女生更衣室里
hanging from a hook in the girls’ locker room by my underwear.
那都是老掉牙的事了
That was a long time ago.
就是上周二的事
That was last Tuesday.
陶德
Todd?
别再折磨那些笨蛋了
Stop torturing the dorks.
-哇 -我们来聊聊
-Whoa. -Let’s talk about
明年的美好前程吧
how great next year is gonna be.
我老爸说库伯教练
So my dad said that Coach Cooper
告诉校友会的领导
told the head of the alumni association
你明年就可以开始了
that you are going to start next year.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
不需要退赛一年 你很快就是专业选手了
No redshirt year, so you can go pro sooner.
我要拿额外的学分
And I’ll take extra credits
这样我就能早点毕业 然后跟你一起走了
so that I can graduate early and go with you.
你去哪比赛 我就去哪找份电视台工作
And I’ll just get a TV job wherever you end up playing.
我都计划好了
I have it all planned.
肯定很完美
It’ll be perfect.
如果计划变了呢 如果我受伤了呢
What if that plan changes? What if I get hurt?
别瞎说
Don’t talk like that.
你不会受伤的 你是最棒的
You’re not gonna get hurt. You’re the best.
史考特 你开过了
Scotty, you just passed my house.
噢 是的 我忘了
Yeah, right. I forgot.
那么
So…
我父母现在都不在家
my parents aren’t home right now.
我知道你在大赛之前有多紧张
And I know how you get tense before a big game,
那么
so…
我想也许
I thought maybe…
-呃 -来吧
-Uh… -Come on.
不行
I can’t.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 那我就等到周六好了
All right, well, I can wait till Saturday.
噢 别忘了告诉你妈周二招聘人员会来
Oh, and don’t forget to tell your mom about the recruiter visit on Thursday.
好的
Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
我妈
My mom.
小饼
Biscuit.
嘿 老伙计
Hey, old buddy.
看看你 噢
Look at you. Oh.
别跟狗闹了 快去吃晚饭
Stop messing with the dog and go get your dinner.
天凉了
It’s getting cold.

Mom…
你总要晚一会 跟你♥爸♥一个德行
Always late, just like your father.

Mom.
好了 快点 快点 你要害我迟到了
All right, come on, come on. You’re gonna make me late.
走吧
Let’s go.
你看上去真漂亮 妈妈
You look so beautiful, Mom.
走开
Get out of here.
老妈 等等
Mom, wait.
-你为什么不请病假 -噢 好吧
-Why don’t you call in sick? -Oh, yeah.
我们就呆在家看看老电影吧
Let’s stay in and watch old movies.
好吧 好吧 没问题
Sure, sure, no problem.
嘿 闪开 走了 我要迟到了
Hey, skedaddle. Go. I’m late.
拜托了 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
求你留下来 晚上休息吧
Just please stay. Take the night off.
没轮到我休息呢 甜心
Not until my numbers hit, sweetheart.
他们从不让你休息
They never did.
哟 墨菲
Yo, Murphy.
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
我已经从来没读过这些
I’ve never really read these before.
我能去这里所有的地方
I could go to all these places…
巴黎圣母院 宾州州立大学
Notre Dame, Penn State,
加利福利亚 福罗里达州
California, Florida.
我能去夏威夷
I could go to Hawaii.
夏威夷 他们踢球太烂了
Hawaii? They suck at football.
再说 你已经口头上被俄亥俄州立大学录取了
Besides, you already verbally committed to Ohio State.
嘿 帮我个忙
And hey, do me a favor…
别在训练的时候惹教练生气了
stop pissing off Coach at practice.
我还需要你周五并肩作战呢
I need you playing Friday night.
事实上 我知道我们可能会输
I mean, realistically I know we’re probably gonna lose,
但是我还是想打一场精彩的比赛
but I need to have a good game.
你觉得我们赢不了
You don’t think we can win?
读读这些报纸吧 兄弟 没人认为我们能赢
Read the papers, man. No one does.
他们说我们有幸能毫发无伤得走出场地就不错了
They’re saying we’ll be lucky to get off the field in one piece.
我们去跑步吧还是做点别的
Are we going running or what?
跑步 我们刚刚才练习过呀
Run? We just had practice.
你不想跑步 我也不想去跑了
You don’t want to run… I don’t want to run.
我不明白你怎么这么喜欢跑步
I don’t know why you like freaking running so much anyway.
跑步使我头脑清醒
It helps me clear my head.
无所谓了 你弄到新的天线没
Whatever. You got a new antenna for this piece yet?
谁更快一点 我还是你
Who’s faster? Me or you?
不知道 可能是我吧
I don’t know. Probably me.
好吧 来吧 我们来比试一下
Well, come on. Let’s find out.
什么 你想比赛
What, you want to race?
一直跑到迪塞尔的农场那
Till Tessier’s farm.
来吧 兄弟 我想知道嘛
Come on, man. I want to know.
你真的觉得我们现在能过度耗体力吗
Do you really think we should overexert ourselves right now?
怎么 你怕了
What, are you scared?
才不是
No.
不过 兄弟 知道吗
No, man, you know what?
我还有些累人的活要做 所以我想我该出发了
I got some trig homework to do, so I think I’m just gonna head out.
来了 混♥蛋♥
Go! Sucker!
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you beat me.
生活就像你旅行的那条大路
Life’s like a road that you travel on
某天你在这里 第二天就离开了
There’s one day here and the next day gone
有时你弯下腰 有时又站起
Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
有时你逆风而行
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind
每一扇关上的门外面都有一个新的世界
There’s a world outside every darkened door
你在这里不会在犹豫
Where blues won’t haunt you anymore
这里飞翔着勇敢自♥由♥的情人们
Where the brave are free and lovers soar
和我一起去那遥远的海岸吧
Come ride with me to the distant shore
绝对不会后悔
We won’t hesitate
打烂这花♥园♥的门吧
Break down the garden gate
今天就快要过去了
There’s not much time left today
生活就是高速公路
Life is a highway
我想彻夜狂欢
I want to ride it all night long
如果你愿和我通行
If you’re going my way…
我愿为你驱车
I want to drive it
一整夜
All night long…
噢 我要和坤宁汉老师谈谈我的文章
Oh, I need to talk to Miss Cunningham about my article.
两分钟就好了
I’ll be two minutes.
-嘿 墨菲 -史考特
-Hey, Murphy. -Scott.
-给我 我来帮你把 -不用了 我自己来就行了
-Here, let me help you. -No, I got it. I got it.
-给你 -谢谢
-Here. -Thank you.

So…
你知道我是谁吗
do you even know who I am?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!