嘿 我一直在健身呢 兄弟
Hey, I’ve been working out, man.
我可以下狠心的
I got balls.
嘿 快点 迪 他只是在损你而已 兄弟
Hey, come on, D, he’s just hating you, bro.
噢 明白了 你是在大赛之前试探我的信心 对吧
Oh, I get it. You’re just trying my confidence before the big game, right?
等着看我表现吧 宝贝
These guns go bang, baby.
墨菲 进来一下
Murphy, get in here.
把门关上
Close the door.
好了 你今天怎么了
All right, what happened to you today?
伯德老师说你没去上利特老师的课 好多次了
Mrs. Bird said you weren’t in Lit class… again.
不 教练
No, Coach.
我今天根本没有利特老师的课
I wasn’t anywhere near Lit class today.
你总是缺课对我来说可不是什么好事 史考特
Well, you missing class isn’t funny to me, Scott.
不知道你怎么笑得出来的
I don’t know why it’s funny to you.
坐下吧
Sit down.
好了 听着
All right, look,
我知道你已经小有名声了
I know you’ve already got one foot out of this town.
这里很多人也认为
And a lot of people around here think
周五晚上你的表现才是最重要的
that whatever you do on Friday night is all that matters.
好吧 我不是这么想的
Well, I’m not one of them.
我希望你成为一个
I want you to be a man
不光是一周只能表现好一晚上的男人
who’s good for more than one night a week.
如果你再逃课 史考特 我就罚你坐冷板凳
If you skip class one more time, Scott, I’m gonna bench you.
我不介意在州立决赛中换个新人
I don’t care if I gotta play a freshman quarterback
出赛 我会这么做的
in the state finals. I’ll do it.
教练
Coach…
你是说我们这周就要和凯霍加队比赛
you mean we’ll play Cuyahoga this week?
这也能让你笑出来
Is that supposed to be funny too?
你知道 红色突击队拿到过7次全美赛
You know, the Red Raiders got seven all-Americans
还有一个认为你
and one linebacker who thinks you
作弊成为橄榄球先生的中后卫球员
cheated him out of being “Mr. Football.”
他一心只想彻底打败你
He’d like nothing better than to clean your clock.
换衣服吧
Get dressed.
好了 如果两分钟之内不能全部
All right then, suicides
集♥合♥在场地的话 你们就等死吧
if everybody is not on the field in two minutes.
走吧 走吧
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧 伙计们 快点 捡起来
Let’s go, guys. Let’s go. Let’s pick it up.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
好了 女士们 先生们
Well, ladies and gentlemen,
我们的四分卫决定加入了
our quarterback has decided to join us.
-稍后你们可以单独感谢他 -怎么了 墨菲
-You can thank him personally later. -What happened, Murph?
你到底怎么回事 墨菲
What’s the matter with you, Murph?
对不起 伙计
Sorry, guys.
好了 进攻的 防守的 排好队
All right, offense, defense, line it up.
-红色24号♥ 跑起来 -走吧 迪 快点
-Red 24… let’s run it. -Let’s go, D. Come on now.
-你想要我打四分卫 -史考特 少来这套
-You want me to quarterback? -Scott, knock it off.
快过去踢球去
Get in there and play some football.
哈尔 里德做什么 跟你在场地上还是
Hall, what’s Red? Is that with you in the slot or…?
-一点都不好笑 兄弟 -到红区去
-That’s not funny, man. -Let’s go Red.
来吧 迪 开始吧 过来 过来
Come on, D, let’s do it. Come through, come through.
快点 伙计 好了 红色24号♥
Come on, man. Okay, Red 24.
红区24号♥
Red 24.
-别碰我屁♥股♥ 墨菲 -中心在这呢 墨菲
-Get off my butt, Murph. -The center’s over here, Murph.
这次放倒他吧
Get him this time.
进攻分段
Down.
就位
Set.
好了 开球
Hut. Hike.
我扑倒他了 我扑倒他了
I got him. I got him.
太好了 今年已经两次了
There we go. That’s twice this year.
谁现在弱不禁风了 恩哼 哇
Who’s skinny now, huh? Whoo!
哦 不 不 不行 不能这样
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-他块头太大了 恩哼 -你在想什么
-He was too big, huh? -What were you thinking?
干得好 皮尔逊 你这个笨蛋
Nice job, Pearson, you dummy.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
这下终于觉得不是在做梦了 教练
That one felt real, Coach.
该死的 你本来就不是梦
Damn right it’s real.
你再这样跟怀孕的山羊一样跑这么慢
Keep moving like a pregnant goat,
周五晚上你连三个触地得分都拿不到
you won’t last three downs on Friday night.
凯霍加队的人可比皮尔逊狠上十倍
Cuyahoga hits 10 times harder than Pearson.
-嘿 -他们最想做的事
-Hey. -They want nothing better
就是把你踢出比赛
than to get you out of the game.
你可是比赛中要跑来跑去的四分卫
You’re a running quarterback on that play.
要是球袋不能用了 你怎么办
The pocket breaks down, what do you do?
-你应该 -跑起来
-You… -Move.
对 动起来 快点 开始吧
Move! Come on, let’s go.
好了 开球了 走吧 兄弟们
All right, play football. Let’s go, boys.
那感觉太真实了
That one felt really real.
快点 迪 快点 兄弟
Come on, D. Come on, man.
好吧
Okay.
进攻分段
Down!
就位
Set!
黑色边路 黑色边路
Black EG! Black EG!
开球
Hike!
哇 宝贝
Whoo, baby!
-哇 -咬我呀
-Whoo! -Bite me.
-感觉怎么样 嗯 -闭嘴
-How about that, huh? -Shut up.
这是我想说的 我们来打橄榄球吧
That’s what I’m talking about. Let’s play some football.
我在这样的早晨醒来
I woke up this morning
太阳已经不在
And the sun was gone
打开音乐
Turned on some music
开始新的一天
To start my day
我迷失了自己
I lost myself
沉浸在这熟悉的歌♥曲里
In the familiar song
闭上了眼睛
I closed my eyes
悄悄地离开
And I slipped away…
就位 开始
Set. Go.
很高兴见到你们 嘿 哈尔
Good to see you, guys. Hey, Hall.
不只是一种感觉
It’s more than a feeling…
耶 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
不止是这种感觉
More than a feeling…
当我听到古老的歌♥曲
When I hear that old song
他们过去常常放的歌♥曲
They used to play
不止是一种感觉
More than a feeling
我开始梦想着 -不止是这种感觉
I begin dreaming -More than a feeling…
干得好 女士们
Very nice work, ladies.
拿进来吧 好东西
Take it in. Good stuff.
噢 拜托 教练 再来一次吧 我才刚开始呢
Oh, come on, Coach, one more. I’m just getting started.
嘿 哈尔 把球给我
Hey, Hall, give me the ball.
基戈在哪里
Where’s Gig?
基戈 再快跑一次吧 好吗 你还没跑过呢
Gig, let’s run a post, all right? You haven’t had one yet.
-别 拜托了 拜托了 -一点不好笑 墨菲
-No, come on, come on. -That’s not funny, Murphy.
哈尔在干什么 嘿 来吧 宝贝
What’s Hall doing? Hey, let’s go, baby.
-噢 兄弟 -什么
-Oh, man. -What?
-抓紧球 -闭嘴吧 好吗
-Snap the ball. -Knock it off, will you?
-什么 -你犯什么病呢
-What? -What’s wrong with you?
伙计们
Guys…?
嘿 教练 我能问你点事吗
Hey, Coach, can I ask you something?
不用问了 我不知道这比赛会不会在电视上播出
No, I don’t know if this game’s gonna be on TV.
我一直到就会通知你的 放进来
The minute I do, I’ll let you know. Here.
不 我不是问那个
No, it’s not that.
你有没有梦到过你又变年轻了
Have you ever had a dream that you’re young again?
当然了 几乎每晚都梦到
Sure. Almost every night.
好吧 但是如果不是梦呢 如果是真的呢
Yeah, but what if it wasn’t a dream? What if it was real?
要是那样就好了
Well, that’d be something.
不 不 不 教练 我说真的呢
No, no, no, Coach, I’m serious.
没什么什么死后重生这种事
This isn’t some kind of life-after-death thing.
我们站在这 我真的
We’re standing here. I’m real…
你也是真的
You’re real.
孩子 别逼我进行兴♥奋♥剂♥测试
Son, don’t make me start testing for drugs,
至少别在这个镇子有史以来最大的比赛之前
not before the biggest game this town’s ever played.