像你们俩那样
like you two or anything,
但是如果你躺在医院病床上的我没有迷恋上你
but if I hadn’t fallen for you when you were laid up in the hospital,
谁又知道呢
who knows?
无所谓了
Whatever.
我只说 我不介意他们过来吃顿饭
I’m just saying I wouldn’t mind having them over.
我觉得这样还不错
I think it’d be good.
哪里不错了
Good for what?
这样我们就能谈谈农场倒闭后我是怎么失业的
So we can talk about how I got laid off when the plant closed down?
或者说他们就能走进小房♥间里看看墙上的洞
Or good so they can walk in the den and see the holes in the walls
再看看糊住窗户的塑料袋
and the plastic covering the windows?
如果他们只是对看墙上的洞和窗户上
If they’re so interested in seeing holes in walls
的塑料袋兴趣的话
and plastic covering windows,
他们根本没必要走进家里
they don’t have to walk into the den.
门廊上就有那些洞和塑料了
We’ve got that right out on the porch.
你疯了 知道么
You’re crazy, you know that?
现在可以说到底谁是你高中对象了吧
Now who the hell was your high school flame?
你不会真想知道吧
Wouldn’t you like to know?
那又如何 你不想告诉我
So what, now you aren’t gonna tell me?
爸爸 我们能和你一起睡吗
Daddy, can we sleep with you?
我们好冷
We’re cold.
可以 过来吧
Okay, come on.
-我们可以进被子吗 -过来吧 宝贝
-Are we going under the covers? -Come here, sweetie.
-噢 -爸爸
-Oh. -Daddy.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-亲爱的 -爸爸
-Honey. -Daddy?
爸爸
Dad?
它们冻住了 该死的豆子都冻住了
They’re frozen. The damn beans are frozen.
没事的 还会暖和起来的 对吧
It’s okay. It’s gonna warm up, right?
不 有事 如果今天不能收割的话
No, it’s not okay. If we don’t harvest today,
他们就会烂掉了
they’re gonna rot off the bush.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
电♥话♥簿 电♥话♥簿在哪 我要打电♥话♥给里德
The phone book. Where’s the phone book? I gotta call Red.
等等 等等 在这呢 没事了
Wait, wait, it’s here. It’s okay.
我们就快丢掉我们的
We’re gonna lose our…
我们很快会一无所有了
we’re gonna lose everything.
不 亲爱的 不会的 我们不会
No, honey, no. We’re not gonna…
不敢相信居然有霜冻
I can’t believe the frost. Damn it.
不 听我说 我们不会一无所有的 好吗
No. Listen to me. We’re not gonna lose everything, okay?
-你说成熟了百分之八十 是吧 -是的
-You said it was 80%, right? -Yeah.
行了 那我们就收百分之八十
Okay, so we make 80%.
我们早一点收割
We harvest sooner
就早一点有钱还给银行了
and we get the money to the bank sooner.
是呀 是呀
Yeah. Yeah.
-好吧 -没事了
-Okay. -It’s okay.
好了 我要打给里德
Okay, I gotta call Red.
好的
Okay.
全部都冻得很厉害
The freeze hit hard all over.
他们从伊利诺斯利州一直打电♥话♥到密歇根州寻找这些
They’ve been calling from Illinois to Michigan for one of these…
可能是这个地域里最后一个收割机了
probably the last soy header in the area.
感谢你这么快就来了 里德
Thanks for bringing it so quickly, Red.
嘿 没问题
Hey, no problem.
谢了 里德 你真是我们的救命恩人
Thanks, Red. You’re a lifesaver.
下雨之前最后把豆子都收进来
Better get those beans in before the rain gets here
不然你就没法在地里运行这辆车了
or you won’t be running that thing through that field.
我知道 里德 谢谢
I know, Red. Thanks.
速度快点 你就能去参加庆典了
Hustle up… you can make the halftime ceremony.
那是什么
What was that?
该死的
Damn.
亲爱的 我在家里听到了声音
Honey, I heard the noise from the house.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you’re okay.
我有事 我们挣的每分钱
I’m not okay. Every cent we had,
和妈妈留下的每分钱都没了 都没有了
every penny my mom left us is gone. It’s all wasted.
噢 亲爱的 淡定点
Oh, honey, calm down.
淡定 我刚刚毁了这个州最后的一个收割机
Calm down? I just broke the last soy header in the state.
好吧 里德可以修好的 我肯定
Well, Red can fix it, I’m sure.
是呀 要两三天时间 到那时豆子就烂了
Yeah, in two or three days. The beans will be rotten by then.
-那我们动手摘 -摘 200公顷的地呢 梅斯
-So we pick them. -Pick them? It’s 200 acres, Macy.
别蠢了
Don’t be so stupid.
史考特
Scott…
对不起 你赶紧回去吧
I’m sorry. Just go back inside.
我去镇子里看看里德能不能给我找到另一台收割机来
I’m gonna go down and see if Red can find me another header,
好吧
okay?
-嗯 -好的
-Mm-hmm. -Okay.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, are we ready?
-爸爸 -你在这啊
-Daddy. -There you are.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你们准备了开始游戏了吗
Are you guys ready for the game?
我试图给商店打电♥话♥ 但是没人接
I tried to call the shop, but I didn’t get an answer.
他们在胡佛高地还有一台
They had an extra one at Hoover Heights.
是吗 下雨也没问题
Yeah? The rain’s not gonna be a problem?
没问题 里德说雨随时会停
No, Red said it’s gonna let up any minute.
-好吧 -嘿 你们去玩游戏吧
-Okay. -Hey, you guys get going to the game.
-跟萨莎上车 -快点 伙计们 走了
-Get in the car with Sasha. -Come on, guys, let’s go.
-别忘了你们的橄榄球 -你跟我们一起吗
-Don’t forget your football. -Are you coming with us?
不 比赛完了之后吃饭的时候我去找你们
No, I’m gonna meet you guys at the diner after the game.
-好吧 -拜拜 爸爸
-Okay. -Bye, Daddy.
-你一结束就来找我们 -是的 你们快点
-You’re gonna come when you’re done? -Yeah. You guys go on.
-之后我去帕尔家见你 -好吧
-I’ll meet you at Pal’s afterwards. -Okay.
好了 小家伙 快点
Okay, you guys, come on.
冷水这在此奋斗着
Coldwater is struggling here
在这样一个下着雨的周六下午
on a rainy homecoming Saturday afternoon,
第一节已经落后了14分
down by 14 already in the first quarter,
教练可能会希望今天的这些球员里
Coach Hand probably wishing some of these players here today
有一些是来自1991年的州冠军队
were from the 1991 state championship team.
每个人都希望雨能及时停
And everyone is hoping the rain lets up
让这次中场庆典
in time for the halftime ceremony
好好认认20年前在这片场地上
to recognize the ’91 state champions
赢了大奖的91年州立冠军
who won big here on this field 20 years ago.
当时的队伍由史考特墨菲领导
That team was led by Scott Murphy…
他就是我们的 橄榄球先生
“Mr. Football.”
克里斯哈尔正在这签名
Chris Hall is here signing autographs…
别灰心 墨菲 你会找到成功的途径的
Don’t sweat it, Murphy. You’ll find a way to win.
你总是能成功
You always did.
我们要死得值 墨菲
We’re worth a lot dead, Murphy.
史考特
Scotty.
你在做什么呢 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
谢天谢地 我真是个白♥痴♥
Thank God. I’m such an idiot.
为什么都是雾
Why is it all foggy?
你一个人在这跟自己约会呢
Are you making out with yourself in there?
怎么回
What the…?
究竟怎么了
What the hell?
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. We’re gonna be late.
迟到什么
Late for what?
嘿 墨菲 上个礼拜踢的不错 兄弟
Hey, Murphy, good game last week, man.
嗨 史考特
Hi, Scotty.
史考特墨菲 你去哪了
Scott Murphy, where have you been?
如果你们这群家伙要跷掉第六节课 至少要告诉我
If you guys are gonna skip sixth period, at least tell me.
我像白♥痴♥一样一直等着你
I was waiting around for you like an idiot.
哎 气死我了 我本来能
Ugh, I’m so mad at you, I could just…
我本来能
I could just…
我为什么就不能一直对你生气呢
Why can’t I stay mad at you?
噢 你们真肉麻
Oh, you guys make me sick.
快点了 小情人
Hustle up, lover boy.
怎么了 我是死了吗
What’s going on? Am I dead?
你要是再慢吞吞的我们就都要死了
We’re both dead unless you hurry up.
哟 墨菲 嘿 看看我的新比赛表情
Yo, Murph, hey, check out my new game face.
我叫它 四攻 准备好了没
I call it “Fourth Down.” Ready?
恩哼
Huh?
狠吧
Tough.
皮尔逊 你看着都皮包骨头了
Pearson, you look so skinny.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!