-其实是六♥四♥分 -差不多了
-Six and four. -Close enough.
嘿 如果你是想讽刺我 我可不在意
You know, if that’s meant to hurt me, it doesn’t.
这些家伙可能没有你们当时那么有才 但是我要告诉你
These guys may not be as talented as you guys once were, but I’ll tell you
一些情况 他们比你们用功两倍
something… they play twice as hard
所以我也同样喜欢他们
and I like them just as much.
好吧 那你应该算七分教练了
Yeah, well, you should be seven and three
如果你让泰勒做内冲锋对阵马里恩
if you’d have hit Taylor on that deep post against Marion
而不是想让威尔逊踢了一个42码射门得分的话
instead of bringing in Wilson to kick a 42-yard field goal,
这家伙连谷仓那么宽的门边都踢不中
and the guy can’t hit the broad side of a barn.
对于一个超级忙的人来说
You know, for somebody who’s too busy
坐下来看橄榄球赛
to come down and watch football games,
你肯定知道会发生什么事
you sure as hell know a lot about what’s going on in ’em.
嗯 好吧 我不听
Yeah, well, I don’t listen…
在车站能听到他们在该死的广播里踢球
got ’em playing on the damn radio at the station.
你以为我不知道你每个周五晚上都去哪 恩哼
You think I don’t know where you go on Friday nights, huh?
你觉得我瞎了 看不见断崖上
You think I’m blind, can’t see your headlights
的车灯
up there on that bluff?
你为什么就不能从卡车里下来
Why don’t you get your ass out of that truck
去真正有意义的场地上看看
and down on the field where it means something?
在广播上听到你输球就已经够糟的了
It’s bad enough to listen to you lose on the radio.
你觉得我还想去现场亲眼见证一下
You think I want to come down and witness it in person?
你觉得你能做点更好的事吗
Think you can do any better?
来训练场来训练我的四分卫吧
Come on down and coach my quarterbacks.
行啊 只要你来帮我开垦土地
Sure, as soon as you come help me work my back 40.
我可以帮你种一些 玉米
I’ll help you plant… some corn.
为什么就不能你管你的训练场 我管我的农场呢
Why don’t you worry about your field, and I’ll worry about mine?
人们都说你种大豆都种疯了
People said you were crazy for growing soybeans here,
不过它们看上去很不错
but they look good to me.
嗯 是呀 看着非常好 有什么要给我的
Yeah, yeah, looking pretty good. What’ve you got?
挂号♥信
Certified mail.
萨莎也在这吗
Is Sasha around?
她带孩子们去公园了
She took the girls to the park.
把她东西放在门廊那就行了
Just put her stuff on the porch.
噢 等等 还有一件事
Oh, wait. One more thing.
我妈说梅斯让乔安 布莱登
My mom said that Macy told Joanne Bragden
告诉她让我来告诉你赶快去
to tell her to tell me to tell you to get a move on…
处理个什么 打领带的弗兰克
something about “Frank and a tie”?
知道了
Oh.
墨菲先生 据您上次付款已经120天了
Mr. Murphy, it’s been 120 days since your last payment.
弗兰克说我们可以达成共识
Frank said we could work something out…
比如一直 宽限 到丰收的时候
something about a “forbearance” till harvest.
我填好了所有文件
I filled out all this paperwork.
农作物差不多成熟了百分之八十了
The crop’s about 80% right now.
很快就能大丰收了
It’s gonna be ready to harvest real soon.
你是弗兰克的朋友吗
Were you friends with Frank?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, kinda.
我和克里斯 哈尔一起踢过球
I played ball with Chris Hall.
-哪个克里斯 -就是你们广♥告♥
-Chris who? -The football player
代言的那个球星
who does your ads.
额 墨菲先生 我
Um, Mr. Murphy, I am…
我很肯定 嗯
I’m sure that… Ahem…
弗兰克觉得他在帮你 但是实际上
Frank thought he was helping you out, but he’s actually
使你陷入了很糟糕的局面
put you in a pretty bad situation.
没那么坏 是吧
It’s not that bad, is it?
坦白说 墨菲先生 基于您抵押的资产额
To be honest, Mr. Murphy, based on your equity
和您的工作经历 这个
and your employment history, this…
这个贷款本就不应该得到批准
this loan should have never been approved.
好吧 但我已经拿到贷款了 我只是需要延期
Well, I already got the loan. I just need the extension.
现在申请延期已经太晚了
It’s too late for an extension.
银行已经收回了您的贷款
The bank’s already called in your loan.
什么意思 你说收回我的贷款是什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean, called in my loan?
丧失抵押品赎回权的程序已经开始了
The power of sale foreclosure proceedings have already begun.
您的财产将在接下来的几天里被拍卖♥♥
Your property will be on the market in the next several days
除非 除非您今天可以还掉一大笔贷款
unless… unless you can pay a significant sum here today.
我是个农夫
I’m a farmer.
庄稼成熟之前我没钱给你们
I can’t pay you until my crops are ready.
如果在我们接到出价之前您可以筹集到一些钱
If you can raise something before we get any offers,
相信我们还有望再商量一下
I’m sure we might be able to take another look.
否则的话我只能说抱歉了 墨菲先生
Otherwise I’m sorry, Mr. Murphy.
好吧 我不是要你们紧急救助
Well, I’m not asking you for a bailout.
我两周之内就能给你们钱 绝对拖不了一个月
I can pay you in two weeks, in less than a month.
我无能为力了 抱歉
There’s nothing I can do. I’m sorry.
好了 女士们
Okay, ladies,
把你们东西捡起来
pick your poison.
知道啦 在捡啦
Operation. Operation.
玩这个吧
Play this one.
不要啦
Nah…
看看这个
Look at this thing.
两个球员的位置无人防守
Two guys wide open…
你跟傻瓜一样跑过去
and you run it, like an idiot.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy?
抱歉 我跟孩子们一起睡着了
Sorry, I fell asleep with the girls.
不 没关系 银行那边怎么说
No, that’s okay. How did it go at the bank?
谈得很好
It went great.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我跟你说了吧 我就知道肯定行
What did I tell you? I knew it would work out.
猜猜我碰到谁了
Guess who I ran into.

Who’s that?
他们想去周围晃晃打个招呼
They wanted to stick around and say hi.
噢 他来了
Oh, there he is.
橄榄球先生
“Mr. Football.”
嘿 哈尔
Hey, Hall.
嘿 哈尔 这算什么态度
Hey, Hall? What the hell is that?
嘿 史考特 很高兴见到你
Hey, Scotty. Nice to see you.
-最近怎么样 伙计 -很好
-How have you been, buddy? -Good.
我给你寄了票 却没看到你
I send you tickets. I don’t see you.
我运动生涯可没剩多少年了 你知道吧
I ain’t got many years left in me, you know?
噢 嘿 我们周一有和钢人队的比赛
Oh, hey, we got the Steelers on Monday,
但我想回来参加庆典看看老伙计们
but I wanted to get back for the ceremony and see the guys.
看看
Check it.
噢 好的
Oh, yeah.
-我觉得我的可能穿不上了 -像手套一样
-I don’t think mine would fit anymore. -Like a glove.
走吧 梅斯 孩子们在隔壁呢
Come on, Mace, the girls are next door.
确实要走了
We really should get going.
噢 真好 你都有孩子了
Oh, that’s right. You have kids.
两个
Two.
嘿 你们过来吃晚饭怎么样
Hey, why don’t you guys come for dinner?
-我来做饭 然后 -梅斯 他们肯定还有很多事
-I can cook and… -Mace, I’m sure they got plenty of…
不呀 你能邀请他们
No, you could just catch up.
除了我们他们还有很多人要见
People they have to see besides us.
快点 我们必须走了 孩子们等着呢
Come on, we really should get going… the girls.
-好吧 -很高兴见到你们
-Okay. -It’s good seeing you guys.
-谢了 -不客气 真高兴见到你们
-Thank you. -No, it’s so good to see you guys.
-明白 -噢 谢谢
-I got it. -Oh, thank you.
嘿 比赛之后我们会在帕尔家聚聚
Hey, we’re doing something at Pal’s after the game.
你最好要出席哟
You’d better be there.
拜拜
See you guys.
很好
Great.
是吧
Yeah.
我以为你会很兴奋
I thought you’d be excited.
你们俩在高中那么亲密
You were so close in high school.
嗯 但是 高中已经过去很久了
Yeah, well, high school was a long time ago.
你还在生气他们在一起
Are you mad they’re together?
没有 这算什么问题
No. What kind of question is that?
你知道的 如果我
You know, if I…
如果我看到我的高中女友和我最好朋友在一起
if I saw my high school flame with my best friend,
我也会困惑
I might wonder.
好吧 其实我真的一点都不在乎
Yeah, well, I really could care less.
你什么时候有高中男朋友的
Since when did you have a high school flame?
其实 我们不是 同班情侣
Well, we weren’t “class couple”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!