准备证明自己的价值了
ready to prove something.
达阵得分 冷水
Touchdown, Coldwater!
这场比赛冷水还是有希望的
Coldwater is still in this ball game!
比分是14比7
The score is 14-7.
好样的 伙计 我就说你没问题的
Yeah, baby. That’s what I’m talking about.
嘿 伙计 开心点 突击队是州里最好的队伍了
Hey, man, cheer up. The Raiders are the best team in the state.
这又重演了 我掌控了整个比赛
It’s happening again. Control the whole game.
我们必须继续得分 必须继续得分
We gotta get ahead. We gotta get ahead.
去站好 去站好
Get out there. Get out there.
干得好 伙计
Yeah, boy.
冷水暂时21-14落后
And Coldwater trails 21-14
队员进入更衣室 准备下半场比赛
as they head into the locker room for halftime.
伙计们 有些队员有天赋
Gentlemen, some players have talent.
有的有热忱 但今晚
Others have heart. But tonight
我今天发现了没被发现的天赋
I’ve seen players with talent who I didn’t know had any
那些天赋球员也具备了热忱
and others with heart who I thought only had talent.
你未来的生活情况
The quality and standard of your life
不会由今晚比赛的表现所决定
will not be determined by how well you play football,
但会由你如何面对困境
but by how well you confront adversity…
的太对来决定
attitude.
伙计们 如果你们能保持这种势头
Gentlemen, if you keep playing like this,
我保证
I promise you
你们能赢 都聚过来
you will leave this field winners. Get in here.
-一 二 三 -冷水
-One, two, three… -Coldwater!
我就是要这感觉
That’s what I’m talking about.
史考特
Scott…
我从来没看你像今天这么专心打过
you know I’ve never seen you play like this.
我只是尽力而为而已 教练
I’m doing the best I can, Coach.
没错 但你别忘了其他10名队友在你身边
Yeah, but don’t forget you got 10 other players with you.
你不必一个人撑下去的
You don’t need to do this all by yourself.
队伍不是你的累赘 你要去领导他们
You didn’t carry this team here. You led them.
他们也许不是最强壮最好的队员
And they might not be the biggest and the best players,
但他们都是农场的孩子
but they’re farm boys.
你可以信赖他们 他们是垮不了的
Lean on them. They won’t break.
快去吧
Come on.
好的 没问题 就这样吧 孩子
Yeah, okay. Let’s get it going, son.
-派基戈上场 -什么
-Put Gig in. -What?
你要我善用队伍 那就派基戈上场
You want me to use my team. Put Gig in.
你要我派一个连球都接不住的换下一个优秀的接球手
You want me to pull out a good receiver and put in one who can’t catch?
不是 要增加一个接球手 让他们散开
No, just add a fourth and spread them out.
要是增加一个外野手 孩子
If I put in a fourth wide out, son,
那你身边就没什么队友保护了啊
that’s gonna be one less body protecting you.
是啊 我知道的
Yeah, I know.
我们出发
Let’s go.
基戈
Gig.
上场比赛去
Get in there.
上哪里 教练 比赛去 有人受伤了吗
Get in where, Coach? In the game? Somebody get hurt?
没人受伤 快上场
Nobody. Get in there.
冷水换上了2号♥基戈伯德
Gig Bird, number 2 in for Coldwater.
不知道伯德上场的意图
Not sure what the plan is here with Bird…
零比赛距离 零得分记录
zero career yards, zero receptions.
-找好空档 伙计 -你在说什么 墨菲
-Get open, cowboy. -What are you talking about, Murph?
-改变历史 -他刚刚说什么了
-Changing history. -What did he say?
-集中攻击 准备好了吗 -杀
-On one, on one. Ready? -Break.
嘿 回来点 回来点
Hey, back up, back up,
基戈 你干什么呢 伙计
G. What are you doing, man?
黑色EG
Black EG!
墨菲位置靠后了一点 有大安排
Murphy under center, huge play.
短传 看样子要快攻
Short drop. Here comes the rush.
他站稳脚步 扔球给伯德 这传球
He steps up and throws to Bird. And the pass…
没接到 哇哦
is gonna be dropped. Wow.
基戈要接到那个球才能上至27码
Gig has to catch that ball up at the 27.
-没事 没事 -你到底在干什么
-All right, all right. -What the hell are you doing?
-他是空位 -没错 他一直都空着的
-He was open. -Yeah, he’s always open,
但我们不传给他 因为他压根就接不住
but we never throw it to him because he can’t catch.
如果我们不传给他 我们怎么知道他接不接得住
How do you know he can’t catch if we never throw it to him?
他说的对 伙计 我从来没接稳过一个球
He’s right, man. I ain’t never caught one.
我们这就改变这情况
Well, we’re about to change that.
红色33号♥ 红色33号♥ 集中攻击
Red 33, Red 33. On one, on one.
-准备好了吗 -上场
-Ready? -Break.
红色33号♥ 红色33号♥
Red 33! Red 33!
开球
Hike.
墨菲给完全空位的伯德传出了一个完美的抛球
Murphy with a perfect pass to Bird who was wide open.
告诉我 你知道你在干什么就行了
Just tell me you know what you’re doing here.
善用我的队伍 教练
Using my team, Coach.
另外还有三个接球手呢
You got three other receivers out there.
好了 振作起来 伙计们 菜鸟之夜结束了
All right, come on, man. Amateur night’s over.
把球给我 我们拿下第一次进攻
Just give me the ball so we can get a first down.
好的 伙计 别扔给我
Yeah, man, don’t throw it to me.
别担心 你不会挨着球的
Don’t worry, it’s not coming near you.
很好 我擅长做诱饵 听着 我来骗他们
Good. ‘Cause I play my best as a decoy. See, I got them fooled.
我来带着他们溜达 让球离我远点
I got them right where I want them. Keep the ball away from me.
红狗6号♥ 集中进攻
Red dog six. On one, on one.
-准备好了吗 -开始
-Ready? -Break.
霰弹阵型 第三次进攻
In the shotgun, third
需要在自己的20码线向前推进10码
and 10 from their own 20,
四名边锋 墨菲布了个大局
four lineups. Murphy needs a big game here.
开球 墨菲后退掷球
The ball is snapped. Murphy back to throw.
短投 看起来会越过中场 球将被
Short drop, looks over the middle. The pass is gonna be…
伯德接住啦
caught… by Bird
在35码赢得了第一次进攻
for a first down at the 35!
接得好 伯德接得好
What a catch… by Bird!
主场的球迷们
And the crowd loves it
激动万分
here in Coldwater, Ohio.
看看基戈 他们知道这次
Look at Gig. They know how big
-成功的投接对于主队来说 -我接到了 我接到了
-that throw and catch was… -I caught one! I caught one!
至关重要
for Coldwater.
好的 基戈都能接到球
All right, if Gig can catch one,
我们一定能胜利 并将完好无损的回家
we can win this game and get home in one piece.
罗德里格斯 轮到你了 由你完成一次回转进攻
Rodriguez, it’s your turn. We’re gonna run the reverse with you.
-我要把你带到角落去 -什么 威勒德怎么办
-I want to send you around the corner. -What? What about Willard?
别担心威勒德 我来对付他
Don’t worry about Willard. I’ll take care of him.
伙计们 第四节前
Boys, I want to get as far ahead of them as possible
-我想领先他们越多越好 -哟 突然雄起啦
-before the fourth quarter. -Why didn’t you say so?
嘿 之前我们还生怕表走得不够快呢
Hell, I thought we were just trying to eat the clock.
好的 罗德里格斯回转进攻 一次进攻
All right, Rodriguez reversed on one.
开始
Break!
去死吧 回水
Going down, Backwater.
蓝色38号♥
Blue 38.
开球
Hike.
墨菲回传给罗德里格斯
Murphy to Rodriguez on the reverse…
经典的 曲线跑 罗德里格斯到了角落
the old “dipsy-do.” Rodriguez around the corner.
墨菲撞倒了威勒德
Murphy lays out Willard.
罗德里格斯又跑出了10码
And Rodriguez scrambles for another 10.
冷水队一攻成功
Coldwater first down.
很好
All right.
嘿 威勒德 我们是冷水 C开头的
Hey, Willard, it’s Coldwater… with a “C”.
史考特 用27号♥阵型
Scott, 27 boot.
好的 27号♥阵型 集中攻击 集中攻击
All right, 27 boot on one, on one.
-准备好了吗 -开始
-Ready? -Break.
上 注意防守
Let’s go, defense.
红色7号♥
Red seven.
开球
Hike.
达阵 冷水队
Touchdown, Coldwater!
太好了 就这样
Yes! That’s it.
好小子 好小子
Attaboy. Attaboy.
上帝啊
Jeez!
我们太棒了 我们很棒
We’re in this thing. We’re in it.
冷水队的防守严密
And the Coldwater defense coming together
阻止了对手的三次进攻
with a big stop on third down,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!