你们两个会玩一个游戏
You two had a game…
如果你许了一个愿
so that if you make your wish,
你就把它写在纸上卷起来然后放进墙里
you roll it up in a piece of paper and you put it in the wall…
你的愿望就会实现
all your wishes come true.
你每年都许同样的愿望
Every year, you wished for the same thing.
当你14岁的时候 她过世了
When you were 14, she passed away.
当他们拆掉那间小屋后
And when they were tearing the place down
你回来然后去看了那堵墙
you came back and you looked in the walls
你的愿望都不在了
and all your wishes were gone.
我知道你许的什么愿 梅斯
I know what you wish for, Macy.
你希望有一天你能买♥♥下这个农场
You wish that one day you could buy this farm
就是你和你父母工作的这个农场
that you and your parents work on.
梅斯 你的愿望会实现的
Macy, your wishes come true.
我们最后会结婚然后我们买♥♥下这个农场
We end up getting married and we buy this farm.
我们会有两个女儿 一个叫克里斯特 一个叫杰米
And we have two little girls named Krista and Jamie…
这是我们根据你姑妈的名字起的
that we named after your aunts.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们最后会在一起的
We end up together
因为今天晚上的比赛我会变成瘸子
because I get crippled in the game tonight.
-别说了 -但是我想要改变一些事情
-Stop it. -But I’m gonna change things.
如果我没受伤 几年后我就会开始赚钱
If I don’t get hurt, in a few years I’m gonna be making money
然后我就可以好好照顾你
and I’ll finally be able to take care of you.
别说了 别再说了
Stop it. Just stop talking
让我一个人待会
and please leave me alone.
梅斯 别这样
Macy, stop.
我们为了你的梦想努力过 好吗 但是失败了
We tried your dream, okay? And it didn’t work out.
我不想最后还呆在冷水
And I’m not gonna end up here in Coldwater
还要拖着一条瘸腿 一家快倒闭的农场
with a bum leg, a rundown farm
两个我几乎快要养不起的女儿 我不会再这么做了
and two kids I can barely support. I’m not doing it again.
我没有要求你这么做
I’m not asking you to.
我所要求的
All I’m asking
是你尝试一下我的梦想
is for you to try my dream.
明年和我一起去俄亥俄州立大学吧
Come to Ohio State with me next year.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的相遇是个意外
We were an accident.
我们最后不应该走到一起的
We weren’t supposed to end up together.
我想说的是 结局不一定要这样子的
What I’m saying is, it doesn’t have to be like that.
恋爱不是个意外
Relationships aren’t accidents.
恋爱是互相的决定
They’re decisions.
就算你做出了
And if you made one
你不喜欢的决定
that you’re not happy with,
那也只能叫做错误
then that is called a mistake.
或许你还是别纠结了比较好
So maybe you’re better off without it.
梅斯
Macy?
活得开心点 史考特
Have a nice life, Scott.
祝你找到你想要的
I hope you find what you’re looking for.
梅斯
Macy.
好的 我会通知她的
Yeah, all right, I’ll let her know.
今晚加油啊 史考特
Good luck tonight, Scotty.
就这样了 多谢啦
There you go. Thanks a lot.
-嘿 教练 -嘿 史考特 我要上历史课去了
-Hey, Coach. -Hey, Scotty. I have a history class.
-这事很重要 -他们也是
-This is important. -Well, so are they.
这事不能等的
This can’t wait.
那好吧 快说 什么事情
All right, quickly. What is it?
我今晚不上场了
I can’t play tonight.
哦 不会吧 你受伤了吗 发什么事了
Oh, no. Did you hurt yourself? What did you do?
还没 还没受伤
No, not yet.
-所以你没受伤 -是的 我没受伤
-You’re not hurt? -No, I’m not hurt,
但是要是我受伤的话 我的奖学金就泡汤了
but if I get injured, I could lose my scholarship.
就因为你担心可能比赛受伤 所以你不上场比赛
You’re not playing because you’re afraid you might get hurt?
拜托 教练 我们这小身板玩不过他们的
Come on, Coach. We’re too small to be playing these guys.
这大家都知道 你自己也那么说的
Everyone knows it. Even you said it.
哦 这样啊
Oh, well…
你脑子是进水了吧
what the hell has happened to you?
两周之前 如果我说
Two weeks ago, if I had told you
我们要对阵辛辛那提孟加拉 你会担心他们
we were playing the Cincinnati Bengals, you’d have felt sorry for them
受不了你摧枯拉朽的进攻狂潮
because of the beating you thought you were gonna give them.
现在你跟我说 我们队员太小只 你要退赛
And now you’re telling me that we’re too small, so you’re quitting?
我只能这么做
I have to.
那你想要我怎么说 没关系
Well, what is it you want from me? “That’s fine,
我懂你的 我们队伍会没事的
I understand, son. The team will be great”?
我不会为了高中橄榄球毁了我一辈子的
I’m not throwing my life away for some high school football game.
教练 拜托 我着眼的是未来
Coach, come on, I have a future.
你懂什么叫未来吗 史考特
Do you know what the future is, Scott?
未来就是你现在所做一切的回报
The future is just a bunch of what you do right now strung together.
而你现在只是一味的放弃
And right now all you’re doing is giving up.
相信我 这样是没有未来的
And trust me, there’s no future in that.
史考特
Scott…
但愿你生活中别像这样轻易放弃
I hope you don’t give up this easy in life,
因为生活本身比橄榄球艰难得多
because it gets a hell of a lot harder than football.
他们到了
They’re here.
天啊 看看他们前锋的块头
Lord, look at the size of their linemen.
那是他们的四分卫
That’s a quarterback.
那才是他们的前锋
That is their lineman.
哦 天啊 他们块头不是一般大啊
Oh, jeez, they’re all that big.
今晚有的玩了
Have fun with them tonight.
天啊
Damn.
你俄亥俄州的球衫
Your Ohio State jersey.
你喜欢嘛
Do you like it?
喜欢啊
Yeah.
真喜欢
I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
别担心了
Stop worrying about it.
如果有一点受伤的可能的话
If there’s even a remote chance that you’ll get hurt,
就别打了 就这么定了
don’t play, end of story.
我知道 我只是觉得 我让整个镇子的人都失望了
I know. I just feel like I’m letting the whole town down.
别管这些啦
Forget about right now.
想想你的未来 懂吗
Think about your future, okay?
我知道的 史考特
I know you, Scotty.
你是想照顾所有你爱的人 对吗
All you’ve ever wanted is to take care of everybody, right?
-是啊 -对啊 等你成了职业球员
-Right. -Okay, so when you go pro,
你就有钱来做这些啦
you’ll have enough money to do that.
你妈妈就不用上晚班或者整天无休啦
No more night shifts and double shifts for your mom,
不用住拖车 你能给她买♥♥个像样的屋子
no more trailer. You can get her a real house.
-你说得对 -嗯哼
-You’re right. -Mm-hmm.
你应该经常这么想
You should get used to that.
-快坐啊 我给你买♥♥了晚饭 -你疯了吗
-Sit down. I bought you dinner. -Are you crazy?
-坐下 -我没多少休息时间的
-Sit down. -I don’t have a lot of time.
乱说 吃个饭的时间还是有的
Yes, you do. You have plenty of time.
等一下 你今晚不是有比赛吗
Wait, wait, don’t you have a game tonight?
我不上场了
I’m not playing.
你不上场
You’re not?
事情要有所转机了 老妈
Things are gonna be different now, Mom.
从现在开始 我要开始照顾你了
From this point on, I’m gonna be taking care of you.
不用了 你管好自己就好了 我没事
No, you just take care of yourself. I’m fine.
我说真的 明年开始我会过的简朴点
No, I’m serious. Next year, I can start living cheaply.
我的奖学金会打到你卡上的
I’ll start sending you some of my scholarship money.
不用 你有钱自己存着 我不需要
No, you save your money. I don’t need it.
还有那卡车 我觉得 那卡车不错的
And the truck… I mean, it’s a beautiful truck,
为什么我们不卖♥♥了它呢
but why don’t we sell it?
我去学校可以骑车或者跑步的
I can get a ride or run to school.
卖♥♥了它 我才刚买♥♥回来啊
Sell it? I just bought that truck.
-你能给自己买♥♥辆新车 -我要新车没用啊
-You can buy yourself a new car. -I don’t need a new car.
我也不用你教我怎么花钱 别乱操心了
And I don’t need you telling me how to manage my money, so lay off.
可我不需要 那就是浪费啊
I don’t need it. It’s a waste.
嘿 有人喜欢把钱花在旅游上
Hey, some people spend their money on fancy trips.
有人喜欢花钱赌博 我就喜欢把钱花在
Some people go gambling. I like to spend my money…
你身上 虽然挣得不算多
and I ain’t got much… on you.
你没什么东西陪你长大 但又从来不抱怨
You didn’t have a lot growing up and you never complained,
我只希望你能有些好东西 懂吗
so I want you to have something nice, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!