All kinds of things. First, about Vargas’s gun.
所有的事 首先是瓦格斯的枪
How do you know about the gun?
你是怎么知道的?
He thinks you took it. Vargas?
他认为是你拿的 瓦格斯?
Or was it Grandi that stole it?
或者是葛兰迪偷的?
You been talking to Vargas, huh? And then you took it from Grandi?
你一直在和瓦格斯说话? 然后你从葛兰迪那里拿走?
You’ve been getting kind of chummy, you and that Mexican.
你和那个墨西哥人的关系越来越密切了
Does that explain that thing you’re carrying around now?
这是否解释了… 你为什么要戴这玩意儿?
What’s it called?
它叫什么?
That thing you’re wearing?
你正戴着的那东西?
What I’m wearing? Sure.
我正戴着什么? 没错
That halo. Halo?
那光环 光环?
Looks real pretty on you, Pete.
在你身上看起来真漂亮 皮特
Pretty soon you’ll be flapping your wings like an angel.
很快你就会像个天使那样拍打你的翅膀了
Look out.
当心
Vargas’ll turn you into one of these here starry-eyed idealists.
瓦格斯将把你变成这群不切实际的理想主义者中的一员
They’re the ones making all the real trouble in the world.
世上所有真正的麻烦都是他们惹出来的
Be careful. They’re worse than crooks.
小心 他们比骗子更恶劣
You can always do something with a crook.
和个骗子在一起 你总还能做点事
You’re the one who should be careful, Hank. Dealing with crooks.
你才该小心 汉克 和骗子做生意
Sometimes you can turn into a crook yourself.
有时你自己就能变成个骗子
Look what happened with Grandi. Partner, nobody ever called me a crook.
看看葛兰迪发生了什么 伙计 从没人叫我骗子
Look. Look up there.
看 往上看
See?
看见了吗?
That oil pump pumping up money.
那个油泵抽出来的是钱
Money.

Don’t you think I could’ve been rich?
你不认为我本可以发财?
A cop in my position?
一个像我这种身份的警♥察♥?
What do I have? Tell me about Grandi…
我有什么? 给我讲讲葛兰迪
After thirty years… my little turkey ranch. That’s all I got. A couple of acres.
30年后… 在我的小破农场 我拥有的几英亩地
We got to talk about Grandi.
我们得谈谈葛兰迪
An honest cop!
一个正直的警♥察♥…
Then this Mexican comes along, and look at the spot he puts me in!
然后这个墨西哥人出现了 瞧瞧 他让我陷入了什么境地!
You can’t blame Vargas for what happened to Grandi.
你不能因为葛兰迪出的事谴责瓦格斯
I blame Vargas for everything. Hank, don’t be crazy!
我因为一切事而谴责瓦格斯 汉克 别发疯
Crazy?
发疯?
If it wasn’t for him, do you think I’d be in a situation
如果不是因为他 你认为我会让葛兰迪…
where Grandi could blackmail me?
抓到机会敲诈我?
Then of course, when I had to defend myself…
然后我不得不自卫…
Defend yourself? Hank, you must be crazy!
自卫? 汉克 你一定是疯了
Sure, sure, I’m crazy. Insane!
当然 当然 我疯了 疯癫!
Defend yourself! Hank.
自卫! 汉克!
You murdered Grandi.
是你谋杀了葛兰迪
I left my cane by his body. That was sure crazy.
我把拐杖落在他的尸体旁了 那才真是疯了
All right, let’s start in the beginning.
好吧 让我们从头讲起
What about Vargas’s gun?
瓦格斯的枪怎么样了?
I was talking about my cane.
我刚才一直在说我的拐杖
The gun! I forgot it.
枪! 你从他公文包里偷的枪 我忘了
The gun you stole from his briefcase! Gun? Gun?
瓦格斯的枪! 枪? 什么枪?
Vargas’s gun! Vargas’s! Vargas! Vargas! Vargas!
瓦格斯 瓦格斯!
All you want to talk about is Vargas!
你想谈论的只有瓦格斯!
You took the gun from his briefcase, but you didn’t use it.
你从他的公文包里拿了枪 但没有用过
Grandi was strangled. Grandi was a crook.
葛兰迪曾试图… 葛兰迪是个骗子
You’re a killer, Hank.
你是个凶手 汉克
Partner, I’m a cop.
我是个警♥察♥ 搭档
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对 是
Drunk and crazy as you must have been when you strangled him.
当你掐死他时 你一定是醉得失去理智了
I guess you were somehow thinking of your wife.
我猜你一定想起过你的妻子…
The way she was strangled.
她被掐死的方式
Well, I’m always thinking of her,
哦 我总是想起她
drunk or sober.
无论醉了还是醒着
What else is there to think about?
这里还有什么好想的
Except my job. My dirty job!
除了我的工作 我的肮脏工作!
You didn’t have to make it dirty. I don’t call it dirty! Look at the record.
你用不着让它肮脏的 我不认为它是肮脏的 看看案卷
Our record, partner! Huh? Sure, sure, sure.
我们的案卷 伙计 看了吗? 当然 当然
Well, all those convictions.
所有那些判决
Convictions, sure. How many did you frame?
判决 当然 你陷害了多少人?
Nobody.
一个也没有
Come on, Hank. How many did you frame?
说吧 汉克 你陷害了多少个?
I told you. Nobody.
我告诉过你了 一个也没有
Nobody that wasn’t guilty.
个个都有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Every last one of them. Guilty.
他们每个都是有罪的
All these years you’ve been playing me for a sucker,
这么些年来 你一直当我是个傻瓜
faking evidence.
伪造证据
Aiding justice, partner.
是帮助正义 搭档
Yeah, like the axe in the Berger case.
对 就像伯杰案中的斧子
Oh, yeah, remember that?
哦 没错 记得吗?
I was the one that found the axe.
是我找到的斧子
Just where you planted it for me to find.
就放在你想让我找到的地方
Just like the dynamite with Sanchez.
就像桑切斯房♥里的炸♥药♥
Just like you planted that dynamite! Don’t you think Sanchez is guilty?
就像你放的那些炸♥药♥! 你不认为桑切斯有罪吗?
He’s guilty. He’ll confess.
他有罪 他会坦白的
Hey, listen to that.
嗨! 听那声音
Hank, I’m gonna have to… Shut up.
汉克 我不得不… 闭嘴
Hear that?
听见了吗?
Hear what? Like an echo.
听见什么? 像回声
Vargas?
瓦格斯
I got a feeling he’s someplace around here.
我感觉他在这附近
Close to me.
越来越近
I got a hunch.
我有了个直觉
Why Vargas? WhWhWhy should he… You sound kind of nervous, Pete.
为什么是瓦格斯? 他为什么… 你有点紧张 皮特
No, my game leg…
不 我的瘸腿
is starting to talk to me.
正试着和我交流
Vargas.
瓦格斯
Maybe he’s tailing me with a bug.
也许他正用一个窃听器跟踪我们
Recording…
录音…
Hey, are you carrying a bug for him? A microphone?
嗨! 你帮他戴着一个窃听器? 一个麦克风?
Hank, I… Don’t lie to me!
汉克 我… 别对我撒谎
All right, all right now! You’d better give me that gun.
好吧 你现在最好把那支枪给我
Where is he? Where is he? ‘
他在哪里? 他在哪里?
How did you figure to frame Vargas with it?
你是怎么想到要用它来陷害瓦格斯的?
Framed? Who’s been framed?
陷害? 谁被陷害了?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Vargas?
瓦格斯?
Where is he? Hank, look, I…
他在哪里? 汉克 瞧 我…
I’m talking to Vargas now.
我现在正和瓦格斯说话
Vargas? Do you hear me?
瓦格斯 能听见我吗?
I’m talking to you.
我在和你说话
Through this walking microphone that used to work for me.
通过这个我常用的轻便麦克风
No, I ain’t working for Vargas. Vargas, Vargas.
不 我不是在为瓦格斯工作 瓦格斯! 瓦格斯!
I’m working for the Department, Hank. Better give me Vargas’s gun.’
我在为警局工作 最好把瓦格斯的枪给我
OK, here it is. Give it to me!
好吧 拿去吧 给我
‘Vargas! ‘
瓦格斯!
Hank.
汉克
Hank…
汉克…
Well, Captain…
探长…
I’m afraid this is finally something you can’t talk your way out of.
恐怕这件事 你靠口才也抹不过去了
You want to bet?
想打赌吗?
You killed him, Vargas.
是你杀了他 瓦格斯
Come on, now. Give me my gun back.
来吧 把枪还给我
You don’t understand me. You killed Pete.
你没明白 你已经杀了皮特
The bullet is from your gun.
子弹是从你的枪里打出来的
You think anyone would believe that?
你认为会有人相信吗?
They always believe me.
他们一直相信我
Anyway, they’d never believe I killed him.
他们永远都不会相信是我杀了他
The gun? You’re resisting arrest.
枪? 你在拒捕
How could you arrest me here? This is my country.
你怎么能在这里拘捕我? 这是我的国家
And this is where you’re gonna die.
也将是你的葬身之地
That was no miss, Vargas! That was just to turn you around!
这枪不是打飞了 瓦格斯! 只是要让你转过来
I don’t want to shoot you in the back.
我不想从背后开枪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!