No, don’t!
不! 不要!
Help!
救命!
Help! Somebody help me!
救救我! 来人救我
Help! Somebody come up here, please!
救命! 快来人! 救命啊!
Help me!
帮帮我!
Mike!
麦克!
Oh, talk English, can’t you?
哦 讲英语好吗?
Listen, I’m no cop now, I’m a husband.
听着 我现在不是警♥察♥ 是个丈夫
What did you do with her?
你们对她做了什么?
Where is my wife? My wife?
我妻子在哪里? 我妻子!
Vargas!
瓦格斯!
It’s your wife, Vargas.
是你妻子 瓦格斯
They picked her up.
他们拘捕了她
What do you mean, picked her up?
你说”拘捕”是什么意思?
The Vice Squad.
是刑♥警♥队做的
Quinlan?
昆兰?
You better come outside with me, amigo.
你最好和我一起出去 朋友
Now, tell me what happened.
不! 告诉我发生什么了!
They found her at the Hotel Ritz half-naked on one of the beds, drugged.
他们在瑞兹旅馆找到了她 半裸躺在一张床上吸过毒
There were reefer stubs and a heroin fix. No.
周围有一些大♥麻♥烟头和一剂海♥洛♥因♥ 不…
Vargas!
瓦格斯!
The charge isn’t just possession of narcotics.
罪名不只是藏♥毒♥
What is it then?
还有什么?
Murder.
谋杀
Murder?
谋杀?
Susie.
苏茜
Susie, darling.
苏茜 亲爱的
It’s all right now, Susie. Sue.
现在没事了 苏茜…
It’s all down in the report. They found evidence of a mixed party.
都写在报告里了 他们发现了有过一场乱♥交♥派对的证据
Mixed party?
乱♥交♥派对?
Articles of clothing, half-smoked reefers, needle marks.
几件衣服 抽了一半的大♥麻♥烟注射器…
Something else could produce the same effects.
别的东西也可以产生同样的效果
Demerol, for instance, or Sodium Pentothal.
比如度冷丁 或是喷妥撒钠
You could smell the stuff on her.
你从她身上都能闻到
Listen, this whole set-up stinks.
听着 这是卑劣的伎俩!
Who the hell does Quinlan think he is?
昆兰究竟以为他是谁?
Hanging a murder rap on my wife! Mike. Mike.
要给我妻子扣一顶谋杀的罪名? 麦克 麦克!
Mike. Susie, lie down.
麦克 苏茜 躺下
Mike… Now, now.
麦克 就现在
It’s all right, Susie. Mike.
一切都过去了 苏茜 麦克
Take me home. Mike. Mike. Yes. Susie? Susie?
带我回家 麦克 好的 苏茜… 苏茜?
Forgive me.
原谅我
Mike?
麦克!
Don’t go.
别走
I’m right here, Susie. It’s all right.
我就在这里 苏茜 没事的
You understand, Vargas, there’s no formal charge against your wife.
你知道吗? 瓦格斯对你妻子没有提出正式的指控
Oh?
哦?
Even the vice boys are not pressing anything.
甚至连刑♥警♥队也没在逼迫什么事情
Oh, the fact that Susan won’t actually serve time
哦? 苏珊不服刑
makes everything all right, is that it?
就皆大欢喜了 是这样吗?
I told you I got something to show you!
我告诉过你有些东西要给你看
Her family? Her good name? Nothing’s been touched by all this…
她的家庭 好名声… 这一切都没受这桩丑行…
filth!
的影响
I found that in the hotel room.
我在旅馆的房♥间里找到的
Yeah.
是的
With Grandi’s body.
和葛兰迪的尸体在一起
He’s still just sitting in there. Here, give me that.
他还在干坐着 来 给我
We’ve been waiting three hours already.
已经等了3个小时了
We won’t get a word out of this, as long as he’s near that piano.
有那架钢琴在旁边 我们一个字也不会听到
If you would just go in and shut it off.
你能否进去把它关了
He’ll never stand for that.
他永远也不会允许这样的
I have to get him out of there. Give me the microphone.
我得把他弄出来 给我麦克风
Vargas, I can take care of this thing.
我能照看好这东西
Not without me.
没我可不行
You know, I was just checking with the Department.
我刚才正和警局联♥系♥
You know that Grandi kid we picked up?
知道我们拘捕的那个葛兰迪家的小子吗?
Stand quietly. He started to talk.
静静地站着 他开始交待了
He says the kids were all faking.
他说他们当时是假装的
They didn’t give your wife any real dope. Here’s the antenna.
他们没给你妻子用任何真的毒品 这是天线
The doc says it was only that truth stuff.
医生说只是让人说实话的麻♥醉♥药♥
Sodium Pentothal. Yeah, no harm in it at all.
喷妥撒钠 对 一点危害也没有
No harm?
没有危害?
Schwartz is driving your car across the border.
施瓦兹正开着你的车穿越国界
I told him we’ll be by the bridge here.
我告诉过他我们会在桥旁
He’s bringing your wife along.
他把你妻子也带来了
She’s feeling fine.
她确实很好
The doc says she can travel. Sergeant…
医生说她可以去旅行 警官…
Look, all she wants is to catch the early plane out of here.
她只想尽早搭飞机离开这里
How can I leave here until my wife’s name is clean? Clean!
如果不能还我妻子以清白 我怎么能离开这里? 清白!
What do you think you’re carrying that microphone for?
你以为你戴着那个麦克风是为了什么?
Now remember, don’t cross your arms. I know, I know, I know.
记住 别交叉手臂… 好了好了 我知道了…
I’ve got to get the truth from Quinlan. All on tape.
我必须从昆兰那里把真♥相♥录下来
He could stay there the rest of the week, like he used to.
他会像过去一样 这周剩余的几天都呆在那里
Now, look, why don’t you just take your wife home
你干嘛不带你妻子回家?
and let me handle this thing? It’s my job.
让我来处理 这是我的工作
It’s my job too, Menzies.
这也是我的工作 曼西斯
“It’s my job.” “It’s my job too, Menzies.”
“这是我的工作” “这也是我的工作 曼西斯”
You think I like it? I hate this machine.
你以为我喜欢它吗? 我讨厌这台机器
Spying, creeping around back alleys. How do you think I feel?
暗中监视在偏僻的小巷里爬行 你以为我的感受好吗?
Hank is the best friend I ever had.
汉克是我有过的最好的朋友
That’s one reason for my staying.
这也是我留下的一个原因
Oh, you don’t trust me, huh?
哦 你不信任我吗?
Don’t forget, I was the one that showed you that cane.
别忘了 我曾给你看过那根拐杖
I didn’t have to do it, you know.
我根本用不着那么做的
Oh, yes you did, Sergeant. Somebody could have planted it there.
没错 你是这么做了 警官 可能有人故意放在那
Menzies… Besides Grandi’s corpse.
曼西斯 … 葛兰迪的尸体旁
You know better than that.
你是有头脑的
You say the reefers were planted. Why not Hank’s cane?
你说大♥麻♥烟是栽的赃 为什么汉克的拐杖就不会?
You’re an honest cop.
你是个正直的警♥察♥
Sure, I am.
我当然是
And who made me an honest cop? Hank Quinlan.
是谁让我成为了一名正直的警♥察♥? 是汉克·昆兰
Come on, Menzies.
继续 曼西斯
I am what I am because of him.
因为他 我才能有今天
What’s my fortune?
我的未来是什么?
You been reading the cards, haven’t you?
你一直在读纸牌吗?
I’ve been doing the accounts.
我一直在做账
Come on. Read my future for me.
来吧 为我念念我的前途
You haven’t got any.
你什么也没有
Hmm? What do you mean?
嗯? 什么意思?
Your future is all used up.
你的未来都用光了
Why don’t you go home?
你干嘛不回家?
Vargas? Vargas?
瓦格斯? 瓦格斯?
I don’t know if you can hear me over that piano music,
我不知道你能否透过这只钢琴曲听见我
but I’ll get him out of there so you can hear.
但我要带他出来 以便你能听见
I’ll get him out. Away from that music.
我要带他出来 远离乐曲
Be sure he doesn’t see you.
确信他没看见你
I must be drunk.
我一定喝醉了
A minute ago…
一分钟前…
I thought you were Vargas.
我还以为你是瓦格斯
Come on out, Hank!
出来 汉克
What’s that? Come on out, Hank. I’m tired.
怎么回事? 快出来 汉克 我不耐烦了
Who told you to come here? I’m tired of waiting, Hank.
谁叫你来的? 我等烦了 汉克
There’s some questions you got to answer.
你必须回答几个问题
Questions?
几个问题?
I need another drink.
我需要再来一杯
You had enough.
你已经喝够了
That’s what Tana keeps telling me. How much is enough?
塔娜也一直对我这么说 多少才算够了?
Hank, I’m sick of chasing around trying to get at the truth.
汉克 我厌倦了四处追捕 厌倦了想了解真♥相♥
You could use a drink yourself, partner.
你可以喝上一杯 伙计
You got to answer, Hank.
你要回答我 汉克…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!