不 没问题
No. No problem.
你可以随意使用接待室
You can use any one of these client rooms.
我在外面 有需要请叫我
And I’ll just be outside, if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
查尔斯·哈蒙 殖民地人
赵肯 殖民地人
亨利·里德 英联邦人
收到1个数据文件
好了
Okay.
他们随时可能进来
They’re gonna be coming for me any second,
所以我必须快一点
so I need to make this quick.
好 你可能觉得这难以置信
Okay, you’re going to find this hard to believe,
但你不长这样的
but this is not your face.
我被他们抓住 整容成这样
I’ve been captured and resculpted into this,
变成了现在的你
this person you think you are now.
如果你看到这段录像 说明我逃跑失败
If you’re watching this, it means I failed to escape.
这意味着 他们成功地赋予你
It means, it means they succeeded in giving you
一个新名字 新身份
a new name, a new identity
和一套新记忆…一切的一切
and a new set of memories… Everything, everything.
你记忆中的一切生活经历
Anything you think you know about your life,
都不是真的
it’s not real.
你要相信我
You have to believe me.
现在最重要的事情是
The most important thing for you to do now,
你要找到我的公♥寓♥
is get to my apartment!
去我的公♥寓♥
Get to my apartment!
D区 海伯利安549号♥
549 Hysperion, Block D.
我想告诉你更多 但我现在还不相信你
I want to tell you more, but I can’t trust you yet.
我唯一的希望是 如果你就是我
My only hope is, if you are me,
你能找到那个键 然后你就知道该怎么做
you found the key and you know what to do with it.
找到那个键 然后你就知道该怎么做
You found the key and you know what to do with it!
什么键 什么键
What key? What key?
-什么键 -祝你好运
– What key? – Good luck.
-祝你好运 兄弟 -什么…
– Good luck, buddy. – What…
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
拜托
Come on.
乘客必须通过安检
Passengers may proceed to security screening.
请准备好身份证件
Please have your identification documents ready.
站住
Hold it!
先生 我想请你
Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you
再次通过扫描器
to step through the scanner again, please.
你要在这里呆多久
How long are you here?
两周
Two weeks.
你是殖民地的公民吗
Are you a citizen of The Colony?
是的
Yes.
你要驻留多久
How long is your stay?
三天
Three days.
你来英联邦做什么
What is your business in the U.F.B.?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么
Excuse me?
三天
Three days.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
-是他 -这怎么…
– That’s him! – What the…
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
东区出口
Eastside exit!
快走
Go, go, go!
发现目标
We have a visual!
-借过 -快走 快走
– Coming through! – Go, go!
我们已警告所有外♥围♥单位
We’ve alerted all units outside.
他怎么带着武器穿过扫描仪的
How the hell did he get a weapon past the scanner?
他没有带武器
He didn’t.
真棒
Perfect.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move, move!
闪开 闪开
Clear, clear! Move!
6246警报
Alert 6246.
全体单位就位
All units, take position.
-他进入I-19区 -收到
– He’s headed up to I-19. – Copy that.
快走
Move it!
天啊 上帝啊
Oh, God! Oh, God.
上来 快点
Get in! Now!
真难以置信 是你
I can’t believe it’s you.
你认出我了
You recognize me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
等一下
Wait.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我一直在找你
I have been looking for you everywhere.
而你突然就出现在所有警方扫描器上
Suddenly, you show up on all the police scanners.
该死
Oh, shit.
抓牢
Hold on.
你真的不记得我了吗
You really don’t remember me?
不记得
No.
我以前见过你 但是…
I’ve seen you before, but it’s…
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系 我可以解释一切
It’s okay. I can explain everything.
总台99号♥ 空中支援发现
Central 99, air support has visual
嫌疑人正往北部洲际19号♥公路行驶
on the suspect traveling north on Interstate 19.
该死
Oh, shit.
是萝莉
Lori.
谁
Who?
我妻子
It’s my wife.
你结婚了
You’re married?
说我们分手了比较好
It’s safe to say we’re separated.
给 你来开
Here, you drive!
嫌疑人飞往3级悬浮公路
Suspect is headed to suspension level three.
重复 他飞往3级悬浮公路
Repeat, he has headed to suspension three.
AV-81 他在向威灵顿东部行驶
AV-81, he’s headed eastbound on Wellington.
你要赶在他之前到达 收到了吗
I want you there before he is, do you copy?
905 收到
Copy that, 905.
所有陆地和空中支援 前往威灵顿
All vehicle and air support, proceed to Wellington.
在217区设立路障
Establish a barricade in zone 217.
总台 我要所有人守住防线
Central, I want all units to maintain their perimeter.
把他逼入路障
Drive him into that barricade.
不许给他任何逃跑的余地
Do not allow him any room for evasion.
明白吗
Is that clear?
905 收到
Copy that, 905.
所有路面车辆 坚守岗位
All vehicles, hold position.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
警告 磁悬浮
Warning, mag suspension cannot be
无法在驾驶途中关闭
disengaged while vehicle is in operation.
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
寄上安全带
You’re gonna need your seat belt on!
警告 磁悬浮
Warning, mag suspension
无法在驾驶途中关闭…
cannot be disengaged while vehicle is in…
已经锁定目标车辆
They’ve got a lock on the vehicle.
可以进攻了吗
Are they clear to engage?
可以进攻
You are clear to engage.
-好了吗 -还没
– Got it? – No, no!
-好了吗 -好了
– You got it? – Yes!
该死
Shit!
操作系统激活 欢迎使用
Welcome. Operating systems activated.
欢迎回家 里德先生 今天过得好吗
Welcome home Mr. Reed. Did you have a nice day?
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
键 琴键
The key, the key, the key.
我录下这条留言
This message is being recorded
是为了以防最糟糕的情况发生
in the event of a worst-case scenario.
我想你一定很想知道答案
I’m sure you’re desperate for answers,
所以我会从头说起
so I’ll just start from the top.
我的名字…
My name…
你的名字是卡尔·豪瑟
Your name is Carl Hauser.
天啊
Oh, shit.
这段录像的互动功能有限
This recording has limited interactive capabilities.
所以 把你的问题复述一遍
So, just try rephrasing the question.