-干杯 祝你健康 -上帝保佑
– Cheers. Salud. – Yeah. Jesus.
你好 老兄
Hey, buddy.
很高兴你来
Glad you called.
我要喝点酒
Needed a drink.
萝莉今晚上班吗
Lori working tonight?
是啊
Yeah.
莫里 来杯一样的
Hey, Murray. Same.
你学过弹钢琴吗
You ever learn how to play the piano?
我一直想学弹钢琴来着
Yeah, I always wanted to learn to play the piano.
你今天怎么了
What’s with you today?
有什么不对吗
What?
很不对
Yeah, exactly.
你一天都不在状态
You’ve been zoned out all day.
我一直在做梦
I’ve been having these dreams.

Dreams?
是的 我感觉自己一直在做一些
Yeah, feels like I’m doing something. Something,
做一些很重要的事 你懂吗
something that matters, something important, you know?
不太懂
Nope, not so much.
你觉得我们现在做的事不重要吗
You don’t think what we do is important?
真的吗 得了吧 哈瑞
Really? Come on, Harry.
我们为了这破工作在地球两头跑
We commute halfway around the world for shit jobs,
薪水也少得可怜
for shit pay,
也只能跑到这种烂酒吧来喝烂啤酒
to come to this shit bar and get drunk on too much shit beer.
-无意冒犯 莫里 -没事
– No offense, Murray. – Yeah.
怎么 你真的满意这种生活吗
What? Are you actually happy with how your life’s turned out?
-我为什么要不满意 -你说真的吗
– Why the hell shouldn’t I be? – Are you serious?
有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong with it?
没有 你说得挺对 算了
No. You know what? You’re right. Forget it.
我就是…
I’m just…
当我没说
Forget it.
那姑娘是谁
Who’s the girl?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你没听错 那姑娘是谁
You heard me. Who’s the girl?
没有姑娘 只有我
There’s no girl. It’s just me.
那就好
Good.
像萝莉这样的女人不可多得
‘Cause women like Lori don’t just fall out of the sky.
你很幸运
You’re a lucky man.
你梦想成真了 朋友
You’re living the dream, my friend.
-有吗 -有
– Really? – Yeah, man.
-我梦想成真了 -是的
– I’m living the dream? – Yeah.
好吧 大个子 明天见
All right, big guy. Tomorrow.
听听我的建议吗
My advice?
你说
Go ahead.
想个办法调整好
Figure out a way to deal with
不管你现在这种见鬼的状态是怎么回事
whatever the hell it is you’re going through
在你彻底搞糟之前 调整过来
before you mess your shit up for good.
我可能是喝多了
It’s possible I might have drank too much.
有可能 哈瑞
Yeah, it’s possible, Harry.
我要去吐了
I’m going to go throw up on something now.
去吧
Okay.
你好好调整一下
And you’re going to get your shit together
再回家找你老婆 你听到没有
and go home to your wife, you hear me?
我想所有人都听见了 哈瑞
Yeah, I think everyone heard you, Harry.
晚安 小道
Night, Dougie.
晚安
Good night.
你好像在找什么
Seem like you’re looking for something.
是这个吗
Is it this?
不管是什么
Anything goes here.
相信我 宝贝 你恨不得想长三只手
Trust me, baby, you’re gonna wish you had three hands.
我在找绘忆
I’m looking for Rekall.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where I can find it?
到天堂的楼梯 那边
Stairway to heaven, over there.
真的不试试吗 我会很配合的
Sure I can’t change your mind? I’m a lot more interactive.
我想也是
I bet.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到绘忆
Welcome to Rekall.
第一次来吗
First time?
是啊 有这么明显吗
Yeah. That obvious, huh?
没关系
It’s fine.
没什么好怕的
There’s nothing to be afraid of.
这地方很安全
This is a safe place.
我朋友迈瑞克给我的名片 让我找麦克
My friend Marek gave me this card, told me to ask for Mac.
-他就在里面 -谢谢
– He’s right inside. – Thanks.
记住 好好享受
Remember to have a good time.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
你是迈瑞克的朋友
You’re a friend of Marek’s.

Yes.
我们是同事
Yeah, we work together.
就是那个吗
Is that it?
就是那个
That is it.
会很真实吗
And it feels like real life?
真实不就是我们大脑的化学感知吗
What is life but our brain’s chemical perception of it?
你眼睛看到 你的大脑化学反应
Your eyes see, your brain chemistry reacts.
在这儿 我们只是去掉中间过程
Here, we just remove the middleman
而直接跳到化学过程
and we go straight to the chemistry.
那样会失真吗
Does that make it any less real?
幻觉 再怎么真实也始终是幻觉
An illusion, no matter how convincing, is still just an illusion.
说得好
That’s very good.
客观上说 你说的没错
You’re right, objectively.
在从内心角度
But from the inside,
主观上讲
subjectively,
我向你保证 会完全相反
I assure you, it’s quite the opposite entirely.
听着 我明白
Listen, I get it.
我知道
I get it.
你来这里是因为你觉得缺少什么
You’re here because you feel like something’s missing.
你很努力地渴望得到更多
You got some tug, some longing for something more.
我们会给你想要的东西
We’re going to give you that thing.
是吗
Is that right?
可以是你永远买♥♥不起的东西
Could be something you could never afford to do.
或者你一直想探究
Something secret you’ve always wanted to try,
却不敢探究的秘密
but you would never, ever dare.
你说的秘密是指什么
What do you mean, secret?
任何事
Anything.
说出你的幻想 我们就会给你记忆
Tell us your fantasy. We’ll give you the memory.
你是想变得名利双收
You want to be rich and famous?
还是受万人敬仰
Worshiped by millions?
也许是一些更加刺♥激♥的事
Maybe something with a little more adrenaline, huh?
打击犯罪的斗士 还是世界级运动员
Crime fighter? Or world-class athlete?
还是秘密特工 就是你吧
Secret agent. That’s you. Right?
秘密的银行账户 加密的信息
Clandestine bank accounts, coded messages.
秘密特工 这个可以
Secret agent. I could do that.
是的 一个情报特工
Yeah, as an intelligence operative.
你可以效力于抵抗组织
You could be working for the Resistance.
也许你是寇黑根的手下
Maybe you work for Cohaagen.
干嘛这么限制 干脆两个都是怎么样
Or why limit yourself? Why not both?
最后一点 道格
One last thing, Doug.
作为完全公开的原则
As a matter of full disclosure,
所有你选择的秘密生活都不可以是真实存在的
none of the secret life elements you chose can actually be true.
问题是 很多男人来这里
See, the thing is, a lot of guys come in here,
是想要个情妇
they want the secret mistress trip
事实上他们已经偷偷养着一个了
when they already have one, a real one, on the side.
我们不能那么做
We can’t do that.
这样会造成不可挽回的冲突与混淆
It would cause irreparable conflict and confusion.
会把你的脑子搞乱
That’s how brains get blown.
别担心 我没有秘密
Don’t worry, I don’t have any secrets.
我知道你没有 只是以防万一
I’m sure you don’t, but just in case,
我们会给你提供多重心理模版
we’re going to run a psycho-polygraphic panel on you anyway.
马库斯 开始
Marcus, go.
你会拥有一段美好时光
You’re going to have such a good time,
不会想要回到现实
you’re not going to want to come back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!