day after day, year after year without even questioning it.
你想换一下吗
Want to switch it up?
好办
No sweat.
出发前请确保所有个人物品
Please make sure all personal belongings are stored
均放置于您的座位下
below your seat before departure.
好了
Oh, yeah.
这边感觉好多了
Much more happening on this side.
好主意
Good call.
-少来 -坠道即将坠落
– Dick. – The Fall dropping in
倒数四三二一
four, three, two, one.
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
尽管寇黑根总理在近期
Despite recent talks between Chancellor Cohaagen
与殖民地政♥府♥进行了接洽
and The Colony’s governor,
但鉴于今晨的爆♥炸♥案
the Chancellor has announced that he will be stopping
总理宣布他将终止
all humanitarian aid to The
对殖民地的所有人道主义援助
Colony in light of this morning’s bombing.
我将不遗余力地整治殖民地
As much as I want to focus our efforts on cleaning up The Colony,
早间新闻 寇黑根谈及整治殖民区计划
今天的恐怖袭击表明
today’s terrorist attacks means that funding will have to
我们必须将资金投入在增加人造警力上
go to bolstering our synthetic federal police force.
保护我们市民的安危是最重要的
The protection of our citizens will always come first.
接近地核
Approaching core.
准备重力反转
Please prepare for gravity reversal.
英联邦
安全等级升至3级
Security elevated to level three.
请在检查完毕之前不要移开扫描仪
Please remain in scanners until cleared.
看来爆♥炸♥搞得这里人心惶惶
Looks like that bomb set off a hell of a panic up here.
进入筛检区前
Identification documents must be in hand
请拿好身份证明文件
and ready to present to the security officer
并准备递交给安保人员
before entering the screening area.
所有工厂员工必须从12号♥安全门进入
All factory personnel must enter through security gate 12.
你知道绘忆吗
Hey, what do you know about Rekall?
-那个玩弄大脑的破玩意吗 -对
– That mind-altering shit? – Yeah.
帮自己个忙 道格 离他们远点
Do yourself a favor, Doug, stay away from them.
怎么了
Why is that?
-记得三班的崔瓦斯吗 -记得
– Remember Travis from shift three? – Travis.
他去绘忆过单身派对
Went to Rekall for his bachelor party.
想当什么火星之王
Wanted to be king of Mars or some shit.
我也想去火星
I’d like to go to Mars.
结果前额叶被切除了
Got himself lobotomized.
你相信那些故事吗
You believe those stories?
-关于绘忆吗 -对
– About Rekall? – Yeah.
嗯 我信
Yeah, I do.
拜托
Come on.
你就没有想过吗 哪怕一点点
You never thought about it, just a little bit?
我没必要想
I don’t need to think about it.
别乱整自己的大脑 哥们
Don’t mess with your mind, man.
这不值得
It ain’t worth it.
好了 都听着
All right, all right, listen up.
也许我是该整一整我的大脑
Maybe I need my mind messed with.
我们又要开始两班制了
We’re starting double shifts again.
-别赖我 -搞毛
– Don’t blame me. – Fuck me.
我也一点也不喜欢这样 好吗
I don’t want to be here any longer than you do, okay?
拜早上的烂摊子所赐
They’ve increased the production of police synthetics
他们增加了人造警♥察♥的需求
thanks to that shit this morning, so,
所以你们要怪
So take all your complaints
就去怪寇黑根总理
to Chancellor Cohaagen.
现在 你们这些人谁来行行好
Now, which one of you fine, upstanding assholes
想去培训新人
wants to train the new guy?
别这样
Come on.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
上次我培训的家伙被你炒了
I trained the last guy you fired.
-奎德 -在
– Quaid. – Yeah.
就你了
You’re up.
-好极了 谢了 -不客气
– Great. Thank you. – Any time.
别这么拿
Don’t hold it like that.
扶着这里
Hold it here.
你要是这么拿的话 机器人一短路
If you hold it there and the synth shorts,
就会有螺丝钉穿过你的手
one of those bolts will shoot straight through your hand.
真的假的
No Shit, huh?
当然是真的
No shit.
要想休假还有更简单的办法
Easier ways to get a day off.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便说一句 你朋友错了
Hey, you know, your friend was wrong, by the way.
关于绘忆
About Rekall.
你去试过吗
What, you’ve done it?
试过三次了
Been three times already.
真的吗
Really?
是我最美好的回忆
Best memories I have.
比这破玩意好一万倍
A whole lot better than this shit.
去找麦克 好吗
Ask for Mac. Okay?
你一定会谢我的
You’re going to thank me.
九级 请到人力资源部报道
Level nine, please report to Human Resources.
做好准备 这家伙不好搞
Strap yourself in. This guy’s a laugh-a-minute.
下一位
Next.
给你 请坐
Here you are. Please, have a seat.
你在生产线工作
You work on the production line.
是的 是激活线
In activation, yeah.
我看你住在殖民地
I understand you live in The Colony.
是的 我跟其他人一样两边跑
Yeah, I make the commute like everyone else.
不好意思 你是谁 如果你不介意我问
Sorry, who are you? If you don’t mind my asking.
-我在寇黑根的政♥府♥部门工作 -知道了
– I’m with the Cohaagen administration. – I see.
在政♥治♥紧张时期
Given these politically charged times,
我们需要高度重视
there is a heightened concern regarding the,
怎么说 员工的忠诚度
shall we say, loyalty of our workers.
-可我不是给你打工 -你是
– Yeah, but I don’t work for you. – But you do.
这家公♥司♥经过政♥府♥协议授权
This company was granted
生产人造警♥察♥
the government contract for police synths,
而我们 据我所知 就是政♥府♥
and we are, the last time I checked, the government.
我懂了 你们叫我来是因为我住在那
Okay, I see. So you brought me in here because of where I live.
我们会叫来所有雇员
We’re bringing in all the employees.
是吗 那谁来询问那个穿西装的
Oh, really? Who’s questioning the suits?
谁又来询问你
Who gets to question you?
奎德先生
Mr. Quaid,
以你的能力
in your capacity here, you are privy
你能掌握到人造警♥察♥的机密技术
to police synth technology that is currently classified.
我知道怎么开 如果你是这个意思
I know how to turn ’em on, if that’s what you mean.
我们要你签一下这个
We’d like you to sign this.
那是什么
And what is that?
确保你不会向任何机构泄露专利技术
It affirms that you will not divulge proprietary technology
无论是国内还是国外
to any source, either foreign or domestic.
并且你不得主动介入
And that you are not actively engaged
任何企图反政♥府♥的行为
in any attempt to overthrow this administration.
你是想让我签字证明我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
You want me to sign something that says I’m not a terrorist?
这份文件只是证明你所说的身份是真实的
The document merely affirms you are who you say you are.
如果我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And if I were a terrorist,
你觉得这能让我招了吗
you think this would make me tell you?
-这就是你们的伟大计划 -奎德先生
– Is that your guy’s big plan? – Mr. Quaid.
你们有抓到人吗
You catch anyone yet?
我今天还有75个人要询问
I have 75 more of these interviews today.
是啊 我今天也很辛苦
Yeah, you know what, pal? I had a long day, too.
如果你还想继续辛苦
Well, if you’d like to have another,
就赶紧闭嘴按我说的做
you’ll shut up and do what you’re told.
在第二页底下签字
Second page at the bottom.
你喜欢你的工作吧
You like your job?
我擅长与人打交道
I’m a people person.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一个
Next.
9到18号♥门即将关闭
Gates nine through 18 now closed.
A区出港 40秒钟后再次开启…
Section A departures will reopen in 40…
我今天很累了 早点睡 好梦 亲亲抱抱
好吧 终于结束了
All right, finally.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!